Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations!

This was our first mattress in a box and we were skeptical but the quality and comfort is exceptional. No sagging and perfect firmness to make you feel well supported all night long. Partner disturbance is non existent vs a spring mattress. We are very impressed!

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback Carmen! We love that you feel supported all night long and feel no partner disturbance. Enjoy!

Slumbertastic

Super comfortable and firm mattress. The springs and foams make this mattress easily one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on. Highly recommend SleepRepublic. I originally purchased a Queen mattress for the spare room and was so impressed I replaced our main bed King mattress within days. Zzzzzzz.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing that you love your new mattress, and have purchased another! We hope you are getting a great night's sleep and continue to enjoy your new mattress. :)

Susan B
Susan BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazingly good

I was very dubious at first as to whether this mattress would suit me as I am a stomach and side sleeper who likes a soft mattress.
I was determined to give it at least a month before making use of the returns policy.
I only needed two nights to be totally amazed by this mattress, although very firm I have found it very comfortable to sleep on and have had the best nights sleep ever. I don’t roll out of bed with a sore back in the mornings anymore. I would highly recommend trying this mattress, it’s very stable and the side support is great, you really do gain extra room as you can literally sleep right to the edge without it sagging.
Definitely a 10 out of 10.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,299.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Susan! We're so glad to hear that you love your new mattress.

Fantastic Mattress

I was somewhat nervous about buying a mattress in a box and not getting to try it first. I did a lot of research and Sleep Republic came out on top and it’s has not let us down. It is firm and super comfortable. Shipping is quick and easy. Highly recommend.

Jackie

Hi there. Sure thing. I did purchase 2 double matresses also so got a bit confused.

All done.

Albert
AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Backpain a thing of the past

I've had back pain for the past year after a nights sleep and after the purchase of my Sleep Republic mattress my back pain is barely noticeable after a nights sleep.

Heat Retention Yes
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Albert! We're so glad your back pain is gone and you're sleeping better!

Danny M.
Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress

Comfortable and supportive. Been sleeping good since bought a month ago. No different to sleeping on a mattress 5 times the price. Would recommend if you like a medium to firm mattress.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Danny!

Ross
RossPerth, WA

So far it seems a quality product. A couple of minor complaints but not enough to return it.

So far seems a quality product. After unpack I left it against the wall for 2 days to fully expand. Slight chemical smell for a few days but to be expected for a vacuum packed product. Sides quite firm and push you to the middle a little. In a perfect world maybe go one size bigger to compensate. It's a good mattress and the only complaints are its a little firm and a bit hot. A thick mattress topper helped with the firmness, I'm a side sleeper, but it's still a warm mattress. Overall happy so far, hoping it lasts at least 5-7 years but would look for a micro coil top instead of memory foam in the future due to the hot feel. Mattress topper cost me an extra $120. Overall it's good for the price.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat Retention Yes
Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

How did such a great mattress come out of a small box?

Have to say I was a little sceptical about ordering a mail order mattress, but what a great little mattress it is. It looks and feels like a quality item and is thick and firm and I had a great night’s sleep. Thank you!

Purchased in March 2021 for $700.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for your review, Neil. We’re so happy to hear you love your new mattress.

Leila
LeilaPerth, WA

Awesome mattress !!!

Fabulous, comfortable and has helped my back pain immensely. Getting a great night's sleep and waking without the daily back pain. Highly recommended Great value for money you can't go wrong

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Leila! So glad you’re loving your new mattress.

Brisbane
Brisbane South East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly firm and a great price

I was after a firm mattress that didn’t cost the earth. Pleasantly surprised at how comfortable this bed is. I have a firm sleeping duck series two and this firmer. Love my sleeping duck as well. Both great. Sleep republic is more affordable for the same quality.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,200.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review!

Andreas B.
Andreas B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress for a front/side sleeper

It took a while for me to adjust to this mattress, as my previous was very soft, but after a few days my I had adjusted and my back is thanking me for it! Build quality is great and delivery was really quick.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,099.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Andreas! So happy you love it. :)

Sleeping like a baby

I cannot believe that an online mattress can be so incredibly comfortable. I was so nervous to order and ordered 2300 one night. My King mattress was delivered the next day at 1400. Fantastic service. Our mattress is firm and supportive. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

We’re so glad you love your new mattress, Lisa. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. :)

Mark B.
Mark B.Launceston

Great mattress!

We bought this mattress after researching best mattresses for those with bad backs.
My partner broke her back as a young woman and was told to always have a supportive mattress.
We've tried many over the years and this one is the best combination of firm yet comfortable that we have had.
We're both sleeping better through the night and can highly recommend it to others wanting a supportive mattresses.
Great quality, edge support and next to no partner disturbance. We love it!

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Mark. We’re so happy to hear you’re sleeping better.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So comfortable

So far the bed is fantastic I’m sleeping better didn’t realise how bad the old mattress was until we slept on this one and the difference is amazing. Glad I found Sleep Republic and we chose to try their mattress best nights sleep

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Karen! Glad you love it. :)

Carlo
CarloSydney, NSW

Beyond expectations!

I’ve been sleeping on a latex mattress for the last 15 years and was unsure how this mattress in a box would feel, however it has exceeded my expectations. It is the perfect firmness and feels high quality. I’ve had the perfect sleep since the first night and cannot recommend it highly enough. A great purchase and well worth it.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for your review, Carlo. We’re really happy to hear you love your new mattress!

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic