Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

F.P
F.PSydney, NSW

We found the right Mattress!Very good feeling! Plush and comfy while it is firm!

We got the queen size a month ago and it has been very comfortable so far although I do have chorionic backache, my sleep quality improved a lot.The edges are very supportive, the mattress is very plush and comfy while it has a good level of firmness.Me and my wife are very happy with our purchase, Thanks Sleep Republic for providing such a good quality product.The price is reasonable too.

Purchased in June 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We love getting your feedback and hearing that your sleep quality has improved.

Amazing mattress
Amazing mattressCentral, SA

The best mattress I’ve ever had

I was suffering from an aching back and hip and since I’ve had my sleep republic mattress I don’t suffer from this anymore. Within the first week I noticed the difference. My mattress is totally supportive but is soft and very comfortable at the same time. I highly recommend this mattress to anyone. Love it

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review!

Other Mattresses

Jack
JackPerth, WA

Best mattress in the world

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on and feels like nothing I have ever felt. It’s firm but supportive and soft at the same time. I needed 2 mattresses and thought I would just get 1 to trail it out and see how it goes, will be buying the second one soon

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,249.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Wow, what a review! That makes us so happy that you think this is the best mattress in the world! Enjoy. :)

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Sheila
SheilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy

Our all round experience was excellent from ordering to delivery and packaging.
Mattress is very comfortable and we have had better nights sleep from the start. A positive effect on morning back pain.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionSide
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Sheila! We’re so glad you love it.

Really good quality, comfortable and price is reasonable.

I’ve seen sleep republic mattress on Bedbuyer. Really good quality, comfortable and price is reasonable. Sleeping duck is too expensive. Everyone should try Sleep Republic first. It will open your desired to try many bed-in-box.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Kent! We’re so glad you’re happy with your new mattress.

rs2
rs2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service but mattress didn't suit - too soft

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,399.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic