Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Better than expected. Firm but comfortable, very happy

This is a very comfortable and well made bed. I’m sleeping better without back pain in the morning. I feel no movement when I move sides and feel well supported. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,300.00.

Richard F.
Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Mattress

Ordering process was easy, delivery was on time, the mattress is great, very comfortable, accessories (pillows & sheets) are great also, an overall fantastic experience, so I highly recommend Sleep Republic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,800.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Richard, we're so pleased to know that you are enjoying the total package; the mattress, sheets and pillows too - that's fantastic! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for your recommendation, we greatly appreciate your support.

Other Mattresses

Delivery of the mattress was quick and easy! I’ve been so comfortable on the mattress. The top memory foam layer is so comfortable and the bottom spring layer gives me great support. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Sophia, thank you so much for your excellent review :) We're so happy to know that you are finding the mattress so comfortable and supportive. Thanks so much for your support and recommendation, we so appreciate it.

becz_33
becz_33

The best mattress I've ever purchased!

Purchased in June 2021 for $529.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Phenella
PhenellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soooo… comfy. Very impressed with my mattress in a box.

Love it. Super comfy and relaxing. Delivery was amazing too - arriving earlier than expected.

The padded feel of the mattress is luxurious. Just the right firmness too. Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,249.00.

Really comfortable mattress

We're very happy with our choice after much research. It's a really comfortable mattress. First mattress in a box.... amazing. Wake up feeling great. No more aching hips! Highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2021.

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Comfortable feeling.. But much too hot.

The mattress has a comfortable feel too it, ideal firmness for back, side or front sleeping. However the heat retention is just too much. I would wake up several times a night trying to find a cold spot. While my wife would sleep through, but just wake up covered in sweat. We tried different sheets, different blankets, a wool mattress topper, sleeping with fans, etc, but still too warm.
We haven't returned the mattress yet, but are planning on doing so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,250.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Craig, We're so sorry to hear the mattress isn't working for you. We would be happy to assist you with your return if that's what you decide. Please email us on info@sleeprepublic.com.au and we will help organise your return.

Very comfortable. I will recommend it to others

Absolutely great sleep. Love the mattress from the first night. I will get others products from this vendor, perhaps pillows and another mattress for my daughter. As a bonus, mattress arrived in very convenient packing.

Purchased in June 2021 for $949.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Alex! We're very grateful that you will be recommending us to others and are happy to hear you're getting a great sleep.

Slumbertastic

Super comfortable and firm mattress. The springs and foams make this mattress easily one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on. Highly recommend SleepRepublic. I originally purchased a Queen mattress for the spare room and was so impressed I replaced our main bed King mattress within days. Zzzzzzz.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing that you love your new mattress, and have purchased another! We hope you are getting a great night's sleep and continue to enjoy your new mattress. :)

PeterE
PeterEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

So glad I chose this brand of mattress. It’s so comfortable and for the first time in years I’m getting such a peaceful and restful sleep. Would throughly recommend you purchase one if you want a great and restful sleep.

Purchased in May 2021 for $499.00.

József B.
József B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This mattress is perfect

Purchased it a month ago. This mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive at the same time. I sleep much better. It seems very durable as well. Highly recommended, worth the price.

Purchased in May 2021.

Tonzo
TonzoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magic In a Box

It’s an amazing product. I did a lot research before deciding on Sleep Republic. I still can’t work out how they compress a Queen mattress into a box. It pops out and gives you a great night’s sleep. You can feel a firmness deep below but has a softness just under your body which is great.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review!

Fantastic Mattress

I was somewhat nervous about buying a mattress in a box and not getting to try it first. I did a lot of research and Sleep Republic came out on top and it’s has not let us down. It is firm and super comfortable. Shipping is quick and easy. Highly recommend.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,100.00.

Jackie

Hi there. Sure thing. I did purchase 2 double matresses also so got a bit confused.

All done.

RobertMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing bed Amazing service

My mattress is just awesome. After reading a few reviews I chose sleep republic and have no regrets. The mattress is beautiful to sleep on and value for my momey

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

*cant remember the exact cost of the mattress but it was around that $1k mark

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Robert. We’re so pleased to hear you’re happy with the mattress and our service. :)

Danny M.
Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress

Comfortable and supportive. Been sleeping good since bought a month ago. No different to sleeping on a mattress 5 times the price. Would recommend if you like a medium to firm mattress.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Danny!

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic