Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely LOVE our new Queen Mattress.

Super comfortable, we are delighted that it has exceeded our expectations. It has such a glorious plush feel to it. Partner disturbance due to movement is minimal. I enjoy more a Medium support whereas my partner who is over 6ft & heavier enjoys a firm feel. Yet we are both very satisfied with its support & comfort. Momentarily we were considering spending a little less, especially since this is in a "Holiday Home". But so very happy we chose Sleep Republic. Besides a Great sleep being a very important factor, the materials used are also very high on our hit list. And this mattress ticks all the right boxes.
To note: Post delivery we unpacked it, & allowed it to "rest" & air for 72 hrs. Well worth the effort I would suggest.

Purchased in July 2021.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Speedy delivery of our delightful mattress!

Delivered next day, easy (and fun) to get out of the box and oh what a pleasure to sleep on! My partner and I barely feel each other move. It’s great for him with enough support for his back and soft enough for me to think I’m sleeping on a cloud. Very impressed, we love it!

Shirley F.
Shirley F.Southeast, SA

Love our mattress

After a lot of research (and finding out that there are more beds in boxes than we realised) We decided to go with sleep republic mattress. From day one we loved it - it’s firm but soft if that makes sense and so comfortable and supportive. I would have no hesitation in recommending.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,399.00.

Virginia
VirginiaTasmania

Everything as promised! You won't be sorry to buy this mattress!

Purchased in June 2021 for $910.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Very comfortable yet very supportive form my back

My mother in law bought a sleep republic mattress and she loved it , I have been having a lot of pain in my neck with a herniated disk and was having trouble sleeping we were due a new mattress after having our last mattress for 10 years. We decided to try a sleep republic mattress and haven’t looked back , I finally get a full night sleep and don’t toss and turn with neck pain I also wake feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this company and mattress we ordered it and it arrived the following day. Thankyou sleep republic.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,500.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Sherri R.
Sherri R.Sydney, NSW

First time buyer of mattress in a box v happy

Slept on the mattress for the first time the other night and had a really nice sleep. It was a different feel as the mattress top is not a smooth top it is like lots of different cushions or padding that meld to your body. Comfortable from all sides back and stomach sleeping. Very happy with the purchase. Reasonably priced and I still can’t believe it came in a box lol

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Margaret L.
Margaret L.Sydney, NSW

Sleeping well

Enjoying waking up without pain!
Used to wake up with hip and back pain but not any more!
Lovely and comfortable bed.
Soft and easy to fall asleep relaxing!
It maintains its shape and form.
I look forward to going to bed experiencing a good restful nights sleep.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Margaret! How wonderful to hear that you're no longer waking up in pain. Keep enjoying your new mattress and having a great night's sleep!

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magnificent

My wife & I are in our 70's and we have had a water bed for the last 40 years up until 4 weeks ago when we got a Sleep Republic bed in a box. It is absolutely Magnificent, firm but not too much and our backs are no longer aching in the morning. The followup support from the staff is excellent and because we get a 100 night guarantee this bed is highly recommended. Do yourself a favour and get one.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Stephen, Thank you very much for your review. That's so great to hear that your backs are no longer aching and you're enjoying your mattress. We're so glad we could provide you with good customer service as well!

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations!

This was our first mattress in a box and we were skeptical but the quality and comfort is exceptional. No sagging and perfect firmness to make you feel well supported all night long. Partner disturbance is non existent vs a spring mattress. We are very impressed!

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Hard
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback Carmen! We love that you feel supported all night long and feel no partner disturbance. Enjoy!

George
George

Best comfort in years

This mattress was bought after a long search. Buying on-line was a risk, comfort wise, but it has proved to be a great success. Both of us are experiencing the best nights’ sleep for many years, greater back support. We are impressed with the help and advice we received from the staff.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,080.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George. We're so happy to hear you're sleeping better and getting the support you need. We're glad we could provide you with great customer service as well. :)

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Quality Product

The bed frame was a joy to assemble. I hate flat pack, but this is a quality product and the simplicity of the design is outstanding. The mattress is great, both my wife and I love it and have been sleeping soundly.

Everything from the shipping, packaging, to the assembly has been a great experience.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Ben. We're happy to hear that you found the whole process easy and love your new mattress.

F.P
F.PSydney, NSW

We found the right Mattress!Very good feeling! Plush and comfy while it is firm!

We got the queen size a month ago and it has been very comfortable so far although I do have chorionic backache, my sleep quality improved a lot.The edges are very supportive, the mattress is very plush and comfy while it has a good level of firmness.Me and my wife are very happy with our purchase, Thanks Sleep Republic for providing such a good quality product.The price is reasonable too.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Soft
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We love getting your feedback and hearing that your sleep quality has improved.

Susan B
Susan BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazingly good

I was very dubious at first as to whether this mattress would suit me as I am a stomach and side sleeper who likes a soft mattress.
I was determined to give it at least a month before making use of the returns policy.
I only needed two nights to be totally amazed by this mattress, although very firm I have found it very comfortable to sleep on and have had the best nights sleep ever. I don’t roll out of bed with a sore back in the mornings anymore. I would highly recommend trying this mattress, it’s very stable and the side support is great, you really do gain extra room as you can literally sleep right to the edge without it sagging.
Definitely a 10 out of 10.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,299.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Susan! We're so glad to hear that you love your new mattress.

Chris B
Chris B

Great Mattress, not too soft, not too firm

Great Mattress, not too soft, not too firm.. I’m a hot sleeper and I find this to be really nice.. It doesn’t stop my hot flashes but I don’t seem to sweat as much as I have with my previous mattress from Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,449.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Chris. We're happy to hear you have found a mattress that you love.

Michelle C.
Michelle C.Sydney, NSW

Finally my dream bed

I have been searching unsuccessfully for a bed that is comfortable and allows me to sleep deeply. My daughter bought a Sleep Republic bed and I purchased one for my mother to replace her old one. After a month she realised that the bone aches she had attributed to age and arthritis were gone. That was enough for me. I ordered a King size and my husband and I love our new bed. We sleep well every night and wake rested with no aches and pains. I no longer toss and turn all night. So happy.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review, Michelle. How wonderful to hear that your family is now sleeping so much better on their new mattresses. Enjoy. :)

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic