Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Virginia
VirginiaTasmania

Everything as promised! You won't be sorry to buy this mattress!

Purchased in June 2021 for $910.00.

Richard F.
Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Mattress

Ordering process was easy, delivery was on time, the mattress is great, very comfortable, accessories (pillows & sheets) are great also, an overall fantastic experience, so I highly recommend Sleep Republic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,800.00.

Other Mattresses

Delivery of the mattress was quick and easy! I’ve been so comfortable on the mattress. The top memory foam layer is so comfortable and the bottom spring layer gives me great support. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

becz_33
becz_33

The best mattress I've ever purchased!

Purchased in June 2021 for $529.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Phenella
PhenellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soooo… comfy. Very impressed with my mattress in a box.

Love it. Super comfy and relaxing. Delivery was amazing too - arriving earlier than expected.

The padded feel of the mattress is luxurious. Just the right firmness too. Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,249.00.

Really comfortable mattress

We're very happy with our choice after much research. It's a really comfortable mattress. First mattress in a box.... amazing. Wake up feeling great. No more aching hips! Highly recommend it.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Very comfortable yet very supportive form my back

My mother in law bought a sleep republic mattress and she loved it , I have been having a lot of pain in my neck with a herniated disk and was having trouble sleeping we were due a new mattress after having our last mattress for 10 years. We decided to try a sleep republic mattress and haven’t looked back , I finally get a full night sleep and don’t toss and turn with neck pain I also wake feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this company and mattress we ordered it and it arrived the following day. Thankyou sleep republic.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Comfortable feeling.. But much too hot.

The mattress has a comfortable feel too it, ideal firmness for back, side or front sleeping. However the heat retention is just too much. I would wake up several times a night trying to find a cold spot. While my wife would sleep through, but just wake up covered in sweat. We tried different sheets, different blankets, a wool mattress topper, sleeping with fans, etc, but still too warm.
We haven't returned the mattress yet, but are planning on doing so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,250.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Craig, We're so sorry to hear the mattress isn't working for you. We would be happy to assist you with your return if that's what you decide. Please email us on info@sleeprepublic.com.au and we will help organise your return.

Sherri R.
Sherri R.Sydney, NSW

First time buyer of mattress in a box v happy

Slept on the mattress for the first time the other night and had a really nice sleep. It was a different feel as the mattress top is not a smooth top it is like lots of different cushions or padding that meld to your body. Comfortable from all sides back and stomach sleeping. Very happy with the purchase. Reasonably priced and I still can’t believe it came in a box lol

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Margaret L.
Margaret L.Sydney, NSW

Sleeping well

Enjoying waking up without pain!
Used to wake up with hip and back pain but not any more!
Lovely and comfortable bed.
Soft and easy to fall asleep relaxing!
It maintains its shape and form.
I look forward to going to bed experiencing a good restful nights sleep.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Margaret! How wonderful to hear that you're no longer waking up in pain. Keep enjoying your new mattress and having a great night's sleep!

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magnificent

My wife & I are in our 70's and we have had a water bed for the last 40 years up until 4 weeks ago when we got a Sleep Republic bed in a box. It is absolutely Magnificent, firm but not too much and our backs are no longer aching in the morning. The followup support from the staff is excellent and because we get a 100 night guarantee this bed is highly recommended. Do yourself a favour and get one.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Stephen, Thank you very much for your review. That's so great to hear that your backs are no longer aching and you're enjoying your mattress. We're so glad we could provide you with good customer service as well!

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations!

This was our first mattress in a box and we were skeptical but the quality and comfort is exceptional. No sagging and perfect firmness to make you feel well supported all night long. Partner disturbance is non existent vs a spring mattress. We are very impressed!

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Hard
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback Carmen! We love that you feel supported all night long and feel no partner disturbance. Enjoy!

Very comfortable. I will recommend it to others

Absolutely great sleep. Love the mattress from the first night. I will get others products from this vendor, perhaps pillows and another mattress for my daughter. As a bonus, mattress arrived in very convenient packing.

Purchased in June 2021 for $949.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Alex! We're very grateful that you will be recommending us to others and are happy to hear you're getting a great sleep.

George
George

Best comfort in years

This mattress was bought after a long search. Buying on-line was a risk, comfort wise, but it has proved to be a great success. Both of us are experiencing the best nights’ sleep for many years, greater back support. We are impressed with the help and advice we received from the staff.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,080.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George. We're so happy to hear you're sleeping better and getting the support you need. We're glad we could provide you with great customer service as well. :)

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Quality Product

The bed frame was a joy to assemble. I hate flat pack, but this is a quality product and the simplicity of the design is outstanding. The mattress is great, both my wife and I love it and have been sleeping soundly.

Everything from the shipping, packaging, to the assembly has been a great experience.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Ben. We're happy to hear that you found the whole process easy and love your new mattress.

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic