Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
Richard F.
Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Mattress

Ordering process was easy, delivery was on time, the mattress is great, very comfortable, accessories (pillows & sheets) are great also, an overall fantastic experience, so I highly recommend Sleep Republic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,800.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Delivery of the mattress was quick and easy! I’ve been so comfortable on the mattress. The top memory foam layer is so comfortable and the bottom spring layer gives me great support. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

becz_33
becz_33

The best mattress I've ever purchased!

Purchased in June 2021 for $529.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Phenella
PhenellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soooo… comfy. Very impressed with my mattress in a box.

Love it. Super comfy and relaxing. Delivery was amazing too - arriving earlier than expected.

The padded feel of the mattress is luxurious. Just the right firmness too. Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,249.00.

Really comfortable mattress

We're very happy with our choice after much research. It's a really comfortable mattress. First mattress in a box.... amazing. Wake up feeling great. No more aching hips! Highly recommend it.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Very comfortable yet very supportive form my back

My mother in law bought a sleep republic mattress and she loved it , I have been having a lot of pain in my neck with a herniated disk and was having trouble sleeping we were due a new mattress after having our last mattress for 10 years. We decided to try a sleep republic mattress and haven’t looked back , I finally get a full night sleep and don’t toss and turn with neck pain I also wake feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this company and mattress we ordered it and it arrived the following day. Thankyou sleep republic.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Sherri R.
Sherri R.Sydney, NSW

First time buyer of mattress in a box v happy

Slept on the mattress for the first time the other night and had a really nice sleep. It was a different feel as the mattress top is not a smooth top it is like lots of different cushions or padding that meld to your body. Comfortable from all sides back and stomach sleeping. Very happy with the purchase. Reasonably priced and I still can’t believe it came in a box lol

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations!

This was our first mattress in a box and we were skeptical but the quality and comfort is exceptional. No sagging and perfect firmness to make you feel well supported all night long. Partner disturbance is non existent vs a spring mattress. We are very impressed!

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback Carmen! We love that you feel supported all night long and feel no partner disturbance. Enjoy!

George
George

Best comfort in years

This mattress was bought after a long search. Buying on-line was a risk, comfort wise, but it has proved to be a great success. Both of us are experiencing the best nights’ sleep for many years, greater back support. We are impressed with the help and advice we received from the staff.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,080.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, George. We're so happy to hear you're sleeping better and getting the support you need. We're glad we could provide you with great customer service as well. :)

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Quality Product

The bed frame was a joy to assemble. I hate flat pack, but this is a quality product and the simplicity of the design is outstanding. The mattress is great, both my wife and I love it and have been sleeping soundly.

Everything from the shipping, packaging, to the assembly has been a great experience.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Ben. We're happy to hear that you found the whole process easy and love your new mattress.

Slumbertastic

Super comfortable and firm mattress. The springs and foams make this mattress easily one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on. Highly recommend SleepRepublic. I originally purchased a Queen mattress for the spare room and was so impressed I replaced our main bed King mattress within days. Zzzzzzz.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing that you love your new mattress, and have purchased another! We hope you are getting a great night's sleep and continue to enjoy your new mattress. :)

F.P
F.PSydney, NSW

We found the right Mattress!Very good feeling! Plush and comfy while it is firm!

We got the queen size a month ago and it has been very comfortable so far although I do have chorionic backache, my sleep quality improved a lot.The edges are very supportive, the mattress is very plush and comfy while it has a good level of firmness.Me and my wife are very happy with our purchase, Thanks Sleep Republic for providing such a good quality product.The price is reasonable too.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Soft
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We love getting your feedback and hearing that your sleep quality has improved.

Susan B
Susan BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazingly good

I was very dubious at first as to whether this mattress would suit me as I am a stomach and side sleeper who likes a soft mattress.
I was determined to give it at least a month before making use of the returns policy.
I only needed two nights to be totally amazed by this mattress, although very firm I have found it very comfortable to sleep on and have had the best nights sleep ever. I don’t roll out of bed with a sore back in the mornings anymore. I would highly recommend trying this mattress, it’s very stable and the side support is great, you really do gain extra room as you can literally sleep right to the edge without it sagging.
Definitely a 10 out of 10.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,299.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Susan! We're so glad to hear that you love your new mattress.

Chris B
Chris B

Great Mattress, not too soft, not too firm

Great Mattress, not too soft, not too firm.. I’m a hot sleeper and I find this to be really nice.. It doesn’t stop my hot flashes but I don’t seem to sweat as much as I have with my previous mattress from Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,449.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Chris. We're happy to hear you have found a mattress that you love.

PeterE
PeterEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

So glad I chose this brand of mattress. It’s so comfortable and for the first time in years I’m getting such a peaceful and restful sleep. Would throughly recommend you purchase one if you want a great and restful sleep.

Purchased in May 2021 for $499.00.

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic