Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Shirley F.
Shirley F.Southeast, SA

Love our mattress

After a lot of research (and finding out that there are more beds in boxes than we realised) We decided to go with sleep republic mattress. From day one we loved it - it’s firm but soft if that makes sense and so comfortable and supportive. I would have no hesitation in recommending.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,399.00.

Virginia
VirginiaTasmania

Everything as promised! You won't be sorry to buy this mattress!

Purchased in June 2021 for $910.00.

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Comfortable feeling.. But much too hot.

The mattress has a comfortable feel too it, ideal firmness for back, side or front sleeping. However the heat retention is just too much. I would wake up several times a night trying to find a cold spot. While my wife would sleep through, but just wake up covered in sweat. We tried different sheets, different blankets, a wool mattress topper, sleeping with fans, etc, but still too warm.
We haven't returned the mattress yet, but are planning on doing so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,250.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Craig, We're so sorry to hear the mattress isn't working for you. We would be happy to assist you with your return if that's what you decide. Please email us on info@sleeprepublic.com.au and we will help organise your return.

Margaret L.
Margaret L.Sydney, NSW

Sleeping well

Enjoying waking up without pain!
Used to wake up with hip and back pain but not any more!
Lovely and comfortable bed.
Soft and easy to fall asleep relaxing!
It maintains its shape and form.
I look forward to going to bed experiencing a good restful nights sleep.

Purchased in June 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Margaret! How wonderful to hear that you're no longer waking up in pain. Keep enjoying your new mattress and having a great night's sleep!

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magnificent

My wife & I are in our 70's and we have had a water bed for the last 40 years up until 4 weeks ago when we got a Sleep Republic bed in a box. It is absolutely Magnificent, firm but not too much and our backs are no longer aching in the morning. The followup support from the staff is excellent and because we get a 100 night guarantee this bed is highly recommended. Do yourself a favour and get one.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Stephen, Thank you very much for your review. That's so great to hear that your backs are no longer aching and you're enjoying your mattress. We're so glad we could provide you with good customer service as well!

Very comfortable. I will recommend it to others

Absolutely great sleep. Love the mattress from the first night. I will get others products from this vendor, perhaps pillows and another mattress for my daughter. As a bonus, mattress arrived in very convenient packing.

Purchased in June 2021 for $949.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Alex! We're very grateful that you will be recommending us to others and are happy to hear you're getting a great sleep.

Tonzo
TonzoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magic In a Box

It’s an amazing product. I did a lot research before deciding on Sleep Republic. I still can’t work out how they compress a Queen mattress into a box. It pops out and gives you a great night’s sleep. You can feel a firmness deep below but has a softness just under your body which is great.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review!

Shona F.
Shona F.

Can't wait to go to bed my body loves the comfort.

We love it. It did take a week nearly two for my body to get used to it hubby abit longer but now amazing. Very happy with quality and looks. No sagging, I sleep longer don't wake during the night. No sore back or hips,legs not restless. My back was very sore before I got mattress not now. It is the best mattress we have had for a few years.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,229.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Shona! We're so happy to hear you're sleeping better and no longer have a sore back.

Albert
AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Backpain a thing of the past

I've had back pain for the past year after a nights sleep and after the purchase of my Sleep Republic mattress my back pain is barely noticeable after a nights sleep.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,100.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Albert! We're so glad your back pain is gone and you're sleeping better!

Ross
RossPerth, WA

So far it seems a quality product. A couple of minor complaints but not enough to return it.

So far seems a quality product. After unpack I left it against the wall for 2 days to fully expand. Slight chemical smell for a few days but to be expected for a vacuum packed product. Sides quite firm and push you to the middle a little. In a perfect world maybe go one size bigger to compensate. It's a good mattress and the only complaints are its a little firm and a bit hot. A thick mattress topper helped with the firmness, I'm a side sleeper, but it's still a warm mattress. Overall happy so far, hoping it lasts at least 5-7 years but would look for a micro coil top instead of memory foam in the future due to the hot feel. Mattress topper cost me an extra $120. Overall it's good for the price.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,100.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Daniel
DanielGippsland, VIC

Good comfy

I find the mattress good and comfy, I would like to get that perfect night sleep but still waiting for that to happen the main reason for replacement, I haven’t noticed any issues with the mattress and find it very comfortable

Purchased in April 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Daniel!

mishgy
mishgyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surpassed expectations

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We’re so glad you love the mattress. :)

Christopher A.
Christopher A.Perth, WA

Poor To Be Honest - Not in stock yet claim to have same day delivery!

Purchased for $1,449.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Sue Grant
Sue GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect no back pain whe I get up in the morning

Love love love my new mattress
I have told everyone they must have a sleep republic mattress three of my friends have brought one already I can’t rave enough about it

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and for recommending us to your friends, Sue! We’re so glad you love your new mattress.

Louise Y
Louise YSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are very happy with our mattress.

The mattress is comfortable and supportive. We are older so we need a mattress that moulds to the body without being too soft. This fits the bill.
I find I Ave been able to sleep on my back more. Previously I was mainly a side sleeper.
The mattress seems very well made and appears to be very durable.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Louise!

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic