Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Very comfortable yet very supportive form my back

My mother in law bought a sleep republic mattress and she loved it , I have been having a lot of pain in my neck with a herniated disk and was having trouble sleeping we were due a new mattress after having our last mattress for 10 years. We decided to try a sleep republic mattress and haven’t looked back , I finally get a full night sleep and don’t toss and turn with neck pain I also wake feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this company and mattress we ordered it and it arrived the following day. Thankyou sleep republic.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Natrad Morley
Natrad Morley

Good Nights Sleep

It took a couple of weeks to get used to the new mattress but since then I’ve been sleeping much better! It is supportive but comfortable and I would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in May 2021.

Other Mattresses

Shona F.
Shona F.

Can't wait to go to bed my body loves the comfort.

We love it. It did take a week nearly two for my body to get used to it hubby abit longer but now amazing. Very happy with quality and looks. No sagging, I sleep longer don't wake during the night. No sore back or hips,legs not restless. My back was very sore before I got mattress not now. It is the best mattress we have had for a few years.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,229.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Shona! We're so happy to hear you're sleeping better and no longer have a sore back.

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Ross
RossPerth, WA

So far it seems a quality product. A couple of minor complaints but not enough to return it.

So far seems a quality product. After unpack I left it against the wall for 2 days to fully expand. Slight chemical smell for a few days but to be expected for a vacuum packed product. Sides quite firm and push you to the middle a little. In a perfect world maybe go one size bigger to compensate. It's a good mattress and the only complaints are its a little firm and a bit hot. A thick mattress topper helped with the firmness, I'm a side sleeper, but it's still a warm mattress. Overall happy so far, hoping it lasts at least 5-7 years but would look for a micro coil top instead of memory foam in the future due to the hot feel. Mattress topper cost me an extra $120. Overall it's good for the price.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,100.00.

Daniel
DanielGippsland, VIC

Good comfy

I find the mattress good and comfy, I would like to get that perfect night sleep but still waiting for that to happen the main reason for replacement, I haven’t noticed any issues with the mattress and find it very comfortable

Purchased in April 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Daniel!

Tania U.
Tania U.Perth, WA

Amazed!

So I am in awe of this company , I first saw this bed at my friend's house and the next day I decided to order one so it would get here in a couple of weeks , well , guess what it came the same day , I literally could not believe it . I am so happy with my mattress . This is the first king bed I've ever owned and I'm 45! Thoroughly recommend this bed !

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,400.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Tania!

MelB
MelBSouthwest, VIC

Wish we could’ve found this mattress years ago!

I can’t believe I can actually sleep on my stomach again without getting a sore back. Our new King Matress is surprisingly still soft yet firm at the same time!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Mel!

Amazing quality

Exactly what I wanted and needed. Great value for money. Highly recommend to anytime looking for great value and amazing comfort. Wouldn’t shop in a store ever again. Will be back again

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Joel!

Other Mattresses

Yobo
YoboSydney, NSW

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,299.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Liane
LianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was fun to unpack and watch it grow

We bought King Size mattress
It was fun to unpack and watch it grow
Cashmere Knitted Fabric top layer is like the $7,000 mattresses you see in the bed shops.
The product finish is just beautiful and so luxurious like the expensive hotels.
My partner and myself sleep very hot, we haven’t found this bed to be hot at all.
We wanted a bed with springs this mattress has a whopping 2250 springs
The customer service is brilliant with great communication.
If you are looking to buy a new Mattress
I would recommend you give this mattress a go with the 100 night trial you can’t go wrong.
The customer service was excellent.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,399.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation Liane!

keeshondsrule
keeshondsruleAU

Do I have the same mattress and sheets?

Wondering if I have the same mattress as everyone is talking about. As a solo sleeper who sleeps in the middle of the bed, after 18 months I now roll into the middle if I try the sides as it has sagged. As for the sheets, I found the bottom sheet to ball up after first use. It was great initially, but sadly I very much regret this purchase.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,200.00.

Sagging Yes

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic