Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 2 of 12)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

József B.
József B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This mattress is perfect

Purchased it a month ago. This mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive at the same time. I sleep much better. It seems very durable as well. Highly recommended, worth the price.

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Sydney, NSW

A dream mattress

Delivered in 24 hours. Heavy, but still easy to unpack. The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever slept on. It’s both firm and pillowy. I haven’t experienced back pain since sleeping on it.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,200.00.

Natrad Morley
Natrad Morley

Good Nights Sleep

It took a couple of weeks to get used to the new mattress but since then I’ve been sleeping much better! It is supportive but comfortable and I would definitely recommend it.

Lee
LeePerth, WA

So pleased with my purchase!

We were sceptical that a bed in a box could solve our aches and pains. This mattress is amazing and we have had no issues. Sleep is better and partner disturbance is no longer an issue. It was also great value for money. This is one purchase that is definitely not being returned.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,099.00.

Tonzo
TonzoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magic In a Box

It’s an amazing product. I did a lot research before deciding on Sleep Republic. I still can’t work out how they compress a Queen mattress into a box. It pops out and gives you a great night’s sleep. You can feel a firmness deep below but has a softness just under your body which is great.

Shona F.
Shona F.

Can't wait to go to bed my body loves the comfort.

We love it. It did take a week nearly two for my body to get used to it hubby abit longer but now amazing. Very happy with quality and looks. No sagging, I sleep longer don't wake during the night. No sore back or hips,legs not restless. My back was very sore before I got mattress not now. It is the best mattress we have had for a few years.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,229.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Shona! We're so happy to hear you're sleeping better and no longer have a sore back.

Fantastic Mattress

I was somewhat nervous about buying a mattress in a box and not getting to try it first. I did a lot of research and Sleep Republic came out on top and it’s has not let us down. It is firm and super comfortable. Shipping is quick and easy. Highly recommend.

Jackie

Hi there. Sure thing. I did purchase 2 double matresses also so got a bit confused.

All done.

Fantastic mattress

We have tried a few different mattresses over the last few years but this is by far the best. Comfortable and supportive, and no longer wake up with a sore back or hips. Very happy with the service and the mattress.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, we're so glad you love your new mattress!

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great support

Bought this for my 10yo, gives really good support and minimal disturbance if there are two in the bed, 1month in - very happy so far, would recommend to those unsure about a mattress in a box.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Jon!

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Good product. Good price. Delivered within 48 hours of order.

Bed delivered within 48 hours of order. Pillows took about 2 weeks but all in all good value and mattress is great. If you are looking for something easy to order with speedy delivery this is a great option

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,300.00.

Comfortable

Better support for my back, get a better night's sleep. No problems with the structure of the mattress it has maintained its shape. Delivery was good, very quick and easy

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Lorraine!

Albert
AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Backpain a thing of the past

I've had back pain for the past year after a nights sleep and after the purchase of my Sleep Republic mattress my back pain is barely noticeable after a nights sleep.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Albert! We're so glad your back pain is gone and you're sleeping better!

RobertMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing bed Amazing service

My mattress is just awesome. After reading a few reviews I chose sleep republic and have no regrets. The mattress is beautiful to sleep on and value for my momey

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

*cant remember the exact cost of the mattress but it was around that $1k mark

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Robert. We’re so pleased to hear you’re happy with the mattress and our service. :)

Amazing mattress
Amazing mattressCentral, SA

The best mattress I’ve ever had

I was suffering from an aching back and hip and since I’ve had my sleep republic mattress I don’t suffer from this anymore. Within the first week I noticed the difference. My mattress is totally supportive but is soft and very comfortable at the same time. I highly recommend this mattress to anyone. Love it

Loving it so far

Super quick delivery was here within 12 hours. Easy to unpack, amazing how it expands from the box. Good firmness with softer pillow top. So far I am enjoying it.

T Elliot
T ElliotCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Finally some really decent sleep!

We are absolutely thrilled with our new Sleep Republic matress. Why did we wait so long!
I have a chronic back injury and I no longer wake during the night with spasms.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, we’re so happy to hear you’re getting a good sleep.

Danny M.
Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress

Comfortable and supportive. Been sleeping good since bought a month ago. No different to sleeping on a mattress 5 times the price. Would recommend if you like a medium to firm mattress.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Danny!

Tina H.
Tina H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Sleeping on the mattress for three weeks now and it’s great. Less hip pain with the new mattress. Very happy with our purchase. Purchase arrived very quickly from Victoria to south east Qld in 5 days

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,400.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Tina!

Ross
RossPerth, WA

So far it seems a quality product. A couple of minor complaints but not enough to return it.

So far seems a quality product. After unpack I left it against the wall for 2 days to fully expand. Slight chemical smell for a few days but to be expected for a vacuum packed product. Sides quite firm and push you to the middle a little. In a perfect world maybe go one size bigger to compensate. It's a good mattress and the only complaints are its a little firm and a bit hot. A thick mattress topper helped with the firmness, I'm a side sleeper, but it's still a warm mattress. Overall happy so far, hoping it lasts at least 5-7 years but would look for a micro coil top instead of memory foam in the future due to the hot feel. Mattress topper cost me an extra $120. Overall it's good for the price.

Great mattress!

Buying a mattress without testing it is a bit risky, but we are very happy with it. Its exactly what is advertised and easy to set up. My only suggestion is that some handles on the side would make it easier to manoeuvre as it is quite heavy. We have put a mattress topper on top because the surface of the mattress is quilted and although its a soft surface, you can feel the quilting (criss cross pattern). Its not a big deal, but a topper makes it perfect!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback, Pauline!

Jack
JackPerth, WA

Best mattress in the world

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on and feels like nothing I have ever felt. It’s firm but supportive and soft at the same time. I needed 2 mattresses and thought I would just get 1 to trail it out and see how it goes, will be buying the second one soon

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,249.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Wow, what a review! That makes us so happy that you think this is the best mattress in the world! Enjoy. :)

The mattress is wonderful. I am surprised with the quality.

Sleeping quality will improve with time.
I mean the more nights you sleep on the mattress the better it becomes.
It is really comfortable and feels like a top brand mattress. The value for money is awesome

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,200.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review, we’re very happy to hear you love the mattress.

Daniel
DanielGippsland, VIC

Good comfy

I find the mattress good and comfy, I would like to get that perfect night sleep but still waiting for that to happen the main reason for replacement, I haven’t noticed any issues with the mattress and find it very comfortable

Purchased in April 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Daniel!

Tom
Tom Sydney, NSW

Great Mattress

Firstly delivery within 24hrs outstanding. This mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive. I have had a troublesome back for a few years and the difference in my back is amazing. I'm getting a much better nights sleep and have recommended Sleep Republic to many of our friends. I believe this is a high quality product at a very reasonable price.

Purchased in May 2021 at SleepRepublic for $889.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

That’s so good to hear, Tom! We’re so happy you’re sleeping better and your back isn’t causing you grief anymore. Thank you for your review!

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable!

Really comfortable and I’m sleeping through the night, now. Would recommend Sleep Republic and will buy for others in my house. Great delivery service, too. I just felt this product seems as good as another with ‘Sleep’ in the name that spends a lot on advertising and promotion and charges a lot more for their mattresses. I’m not disappointed by my sleep Republic choice.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Kate, thanks so much for your kind review, we really appreciate it! We’re glad you love your new mattress.

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic