Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 2 of 7)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

keeshondsrule

keeshondsruleAU

Do I have the same mattress and sheets?

Wondering if I have the same mattress as everyone is talking about. As a solo sleeper who sleeps in the middle of the bed, after 18 months I now roll into the middle if I try the sides as it has sagged. As for the sheets, I found the bottom sheet to ball up after first use. It was great initially, but sadly I very much regret this purchase.

Purchased in May 2017 for A$1,200.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Heat RetentionYes
SaggingYes
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Can't sleep on anything else now!

We had been searching for the most comfortable mattress on the market for a long time before finding sleep republic. Sleep republic have awesome reviews for their mattresses and sheets for a reason! We have ordered 6 or so mattresses from SR and each time we have been blown away with their customer service and follow through. Sean really cares about the experience of the customer. We have also received sheets from SR- we were devout Sheridan sheet customers but no more! The bamboo sheets are incredible and we are ordering more!! Lana and Steve

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Ankit Jain

Ankit JainSydney, NSW

Brilliant Sleep Republic Team, Amazing Mattress, Mindblowing besdsheets

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Ankit thank you for your kind review and feedback, we are so pleased the mattress is working for you and that you love the sheets as much as we do!

Great Mattress!!

I brought a king mattress with a base and I'm sleeping better than ever! My wife has back problems and is waking up for the first time in years without any pain!! I already have and will continue to recommend Sleep Republic to anyone looking for a new mattress!! Thanks guys!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks Lawrence, we appreciate the recommendations and are happy that the mattress is working well for you both.
SR Team

Purchased a double mattress and love it!

Anyone who sleeps on the mattress always comments on the how comfortable and supportive it is. We recently had the grandparents stay for a few days and they commented on the support and what a great night's sleep they had.
The mattress is easy to unpack and still looks the same as the day I got it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Dee. Great to hear that the guests enjoy the mattress.
SR Team

the term Sleeping on a cloud never made much sense to me till my first night sleep on a Sleep Republ

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for a great recommendation Soner and for the service feedback. We're honoured that you chose us for your first product review!

Lou C

Lou CNewcastle

Sagging/back pain after 10 months

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

We are sorry to hear of your concerns with the mattress and would welcome the opportunity to address these for you if you can contact us.
All mattresses have excessive body impression and sagging covered under our warranty.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lou we have been trying to contact you to ensure you are enjoying the replacement mattress we delivered on 29 November. Any feedback would be appreciated.

D.Rex

D.RexMelbourne

Excellent product, excellent service

The pillow in particular was a fantastic addition for my purchase. My sleep has markedly improved, I intend to purchase all beds/bedding from Sleep Republic in future. Customer service was outstanding - very prompt and responsive to my questions.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback. Helping you love bedtime is our purpose!

suzley

suzleysydney

Very good so far.

Ordered this mattress on a Wednesday and it arrived the following day.
Needed help to unpack and put on bed.
Had for three weeks now and am extremely pleased and surprised.
Sleep well at night and really didn't realise how bad my last mattress was!
Don't have any aches or pains now, which I thought were a normal ageing thing.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Caused DiscomfortNo
Heat RetentionNo
SaggingNo
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Suzley, we hope the mattress continues to give you a great sleep for many years to come.

Willyeckerslike

WillyeckerslikePerth, WA

Mattress in a box

I was very wary about buying a mattress in a box. I read lots of reviews and finally chose sleep republic.
I must say the ordering process and delivery were first class.
The box was a bit beat up which caused me some concern but the mattress was fine. It unfolded in a few hours and looked immaculate and well built. I thought the wife wouldn't like it as she prefers a softer mattress and I prefer a little firmer one. She thinks it's great as do I!
It's soft yet firm which was a bit of a suprise. We are both now sleeping well on this.
We got some free bamboo sheets which are great!
I will be buying another shortly for my daughter.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback Willyeckerslike. We hope you and your partner enjoy the mattress for years to come!

Palerang

PalerangSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is actually a very good mattress

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Caused DiscomfortNo
SaggingNo
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Palerang, we are glad the mattress design is working for you.
More than double the normal number of springs does add weight but the benefit of better support is a worthy one.

Jason Lim

Jason LimMelbourne, Victoria

Excellent mattress from Sleep Republic

Had waited 1.5 years before writing this review just to be sure to be sure. Had tried other memory foam mattress such as Koala and Lazybed, they don't suit me or my wife.This one is different as it offer pocket springs, so it feels totally different, it offers the support needed for our backbones, yet not too soft to sink in like those foam mattresses. No backache, no sore backs. It is just one excellent mattress. My wife still find it too soft for her comfort (- 1 star), however she still sleep through alright, maybe she is just being picky.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback we hope your mattress gives your wife and you many more years of great sleeps!
SR Team

Impressive comfort, wonderful service!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Shelly for your very kind feedback and review.
We work hard on our service and deliveries and it was a pleasure to try even more in a good cause!

Andy. S

Andy. SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a comfortable mattress!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback and review Andy. Hopefully you can now put the mattress shopping behind you for quite a few years!

Manning

ManningMount Gambier

Great mattress, great service

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind review and buying from us again! We couldn't agree more that when it comes to sleep don't cut corners on quality.
SR team.

Derek

DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleeping Excellence

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Derek for taking the time to share your review. It is always great to hear our customers loving bedtime, and saving money into the bargain!

Callum

CallumPerth, WA

• King

Great Mattress :)

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for the review Callum, to help you love bedtime that's our driving purpose!
SR team

James R

James RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works for us 6 months in

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Hi James,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We are glad the mattress is working for you. If we can help with your daughter's mattress and base please don't hesitate to contact us.
SR team

Tanya

Tanya

Third time lucky

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
We're pleased you chose us too, and to hear that our customers look forward to bedtime again is our ultimate objective!
SR Team.

Dave FramePerth, WA

• King

10mths in.. getting a sagging feeling

Overall. I have to say the experience was very easy. Delivery and product was exactly as described. Soft but firm and generally comfortable.
We've had ours since February this year (2017) and I feel like the sides are really starting to sag. When you wake up and sit in edge, it really sinks. And I'm questioning what it will be like moving forward. Once you're on an settled it's fine. But given we're ten months in.. it is what it is.. I suppose. As a couple. I'm 70kg and my wife is 60. We're not big people so I had expected more sadly.

Comfortable and easy but I'm worried that I'll be replacing it at some point soon.
Maybe it's just ours? Can't fault the service though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Dave Frame

Thanks guys. Have replied this afternoon

Dave Frame

I wanted to update this post. Without hesitation Sean and the team arranged for the matter to be sorted out asap. We've worked it out and honestly. Their customer interaction and aftercare is 2nd to none.