Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 3 of 7)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Happy GardenerSouth Australia

A very comfortable, supportive mattress.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

THe BearGlenwood

The best mattress we have ever slept on!!!!!

We have now had our Sleep Republic mattress for 10 months and without a doubt it is the best mattress we have ever slept on. It is queen sized and in the past have paid a lot more money for other brands but nothing compares with this mattress. Easy to set up, from the cardboard box it just unrolls onto your bed base. Supplied with a special tool to unroll mattress. Service from Sleep Republic was superb, could not have been more helpful. We live in rural Queensland and delivery was no problem at all. Buy the best and get yourself a Sleep Republic!!!!! Peter (aka The Bear)

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the generous comments. We set out to create not just an excellent mattress but the shopping experience to go with it and it's most rewarding to know when we hit that!
SR Team.

THe Bear

Now had this mattress over two (2) years still in the same excellent condition as it was new.No sagging etc, beaut and extremely comfortable. Very reasonable price compared to the more expensive mattresses we have used before. Highly recommend!!!

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Love my mattress!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

DanStoj

DanStojCanberra

Love our Sleep Republic mattress

We are in love with our new bed! It took a bit of convincing for my husband to get his head around buying a bed in a box, but we are sold and will happily (and have) recommended it to anyone. It’s like the mattress hugs each curve of your body without being too hard or too soft. It’s a race to get into bed each night because it’s just so comfortable. Thank you for creating such an amazing bed!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your very kind review, we are glad you are so persuasive with your husband!

Claire

ClaireAdelaide

Used for a year now

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Dan

DanMelbourne

• King

Fantastic Service and just a superior product

Date PurchasedJun 2017

GraemeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Defective handle

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for the recommendation Graeme, we are thrilled that the mattress is giving you the comfort and support you need.

Him_2Brisbane

No More Sleep Problems

Ordered the mattress (Queen size) around midday 4/7/2017 and received it around 4:15 pm two days later (West side of Brisbane). I asked a couple of questions via email during the process and these were answered very promptly. I had been putting up with a hard mattress for over two years and had realised that I needed a soft to medium mattress as I sleep on my side mostly. The S/R mattress stopped the hip / shoulder pain that I had been getting with the old mattress. From the first sleep onwards it has been wonderful. It is great to actually get out of bed feeling refreshed by sleep, rather than feeling sore. I have now had it for just over 2 1/2 weeks and I'm impressed !

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback, taking the time to let others know your experience is appreciated. May there be many more weeks of comfort ahead!
We aim to add Brisbane metro to our same day delivery service soon.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Amazing sleep!

New bed for almost a week now and all I can say is that it's been great! No more lower back pain. Friends who have come over and tested it have said its great too! Was a bit on the heavy side (came with a handle and wheels to move) but it makes sense - has both coils and foam so you get the best of both worlds. Worth the extra money from other beds in a box.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Geoffrey thanks for taking time to give feedback, we are happy that the mattress is doing the job for you.
The 2,250 individual springs (King) compared to around 1,000 in a standard mattress are well worth the difference we think!

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

BUY THIS MATTRESS ! Forget the all the cheaper foam ones !

My wife an I are in LOVE with our king size mattress. There are loads of the cheaper all foam mattresses on the market so well trialed one of the well know brands for over 2 months. There is absolutely no comparison with a pocket spring and double foam layer. Spend a little more and and buy a Sleep Republic mattress. It only took one sleep to realise the difference. You will not regret it ! Fantastic product !

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks Adam, our mattresses do their best work in a loving home!
We are of course pocket spring biased too so really agree with your comments.

Millie

Millie

The perfect mattress

I love my new mattress. I have many problems back and this mattress make me sleep so good. Perfect back support, excellent for everyone. Customer service is excellent also, very helpful.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Millie, thank you for your feedback. We are really happy that your back problems are no longer an issue. happy sleeping!

Perfect mattress

I am so happy we decided on this mattress the service was quick delivered after 11/2 days as we ordered on Saturday arrived Monday
It is the best sleep I've had in ages no more sore back my husband could only stay in bed about 4-5 hours now he is managing about 7
I feel like when I get into bed it hugs me and welcomes me, soft when you hop in but still firm
I'm loving it best decision I've made

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lora thank you for your feedback and review, we are thrilled that it's working so well for both of you. As we all know, hugs make the world go round!

No more back aches

We ordered our Sleep Republic mattress because I was having a very sore back from our old one. After only one week on our new mattress, my back felt so much better. It's kind of soft but firm at the same time, which sounds kind of weird, but it's true.
We ordered it on a Wednesday and it arrived on Friday, such a quick delivery, just fantastic, and unwrapping it and unrolling it out of its box was like magic...very cool.
I honestly think this is the best product and the best service from a bussiness that I've ever known, just excellent

Leana

LeanaNewcastle

This is not a dream

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Leana, thank you for your wonderful review! We're so glad you're enjoying the mattress and getting a better sleep. - SR Team

LouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This was perfect

At the moment I can't comment on my sleep republic mattress because it just arrived today. However I was thrilled with the service I have received so far. I've had emails letting me know when to expect my parcel. I was lucky enough to get a free mattress protector and a lovely box of chocolates. They all came today, the delivery men were wonderful, the packaging was fantastic on it all but I was so impressed with the chocolate packaging cos it was in a foam box with an ice pack wrapped in a chux to keep the chocolates cool. I can't praise sleep republic enough and I'm looking forward to trying out the mattress tonight. I very happy customer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lou, so glad you liked the chocolates, hope you love the mattress too!

Lou

Loving it so far, so it hats a very good and positive sign. Thanks

Chris

Chrissunshine coast

I can't even review the bed because Sleep Republic's delivery service is dismal!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Tracey K

Tracey KSydney, NSW

Excellent value and comfort...

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sam M

Sam M

Exactly what they promise.

I was so skeptical buying a mattress online. But knowing that I can return it if I'm not happy made it much easier for me to decide. I was looking at mattresses around $5000 in stores with no return policy. I can not get over how such a big supportive mattress fits into a small box.
Customer Service is excellent. Mattress is excellent. I am so glad I tried it out and will be recommending sleep republic to everyone. No regrets what so ever.
Best investment I've made in a long time.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks Sam! We appreciate your feedback and review. Like you, we never cease to get a buzz out of seeing a mattress 'magically' grow out of the box!

Dee Pierce

Dee PierceSydney, NSW

Thank you Sleep Republic!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback and review Dee.
We know how debilitating back pain can be and to hear that the mattress has helped reduce that is extremely rewarding for us.
SR team.