Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 3 of 12)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Daniel
DanielGippsland, VIC

Good comfy

I find the mattress good and comfy, I would like to get that perfect night sleep but still waiting for that to happen the main reason for replacement, I haven’t noticed any issues with the mattress and find it very comfortable

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Daniel!

Tom
Tom Sydney, NSW

Great Mattress

Firstly delivery within 24hrs outstanding. This mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive. I have had a troublesome back for a few years and the difference in my back is amazing. I'm getting a much better nights sleep and have recommended Sleep Republic to many of our friends. I believe this is a high quality product at a very reasonable price.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

That’s so good to hear, Tom! We’re so happy you’re sleeping better and your back isn’t causing you grief anymore. Thank you for your review!

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable!

Really comfortable and I’m sleeping through the night, now. Would recommend Sleep Republic and will buy for others in my house. Great delivery service, too. I just felt this product seems as good as another with ‘Sleep’ in the name that spends a lot on advertising and promotion and charges a lot more for their mattresses. I’m not disappointed by my sleep Republic choice.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Kate, thanks so much for your kind review, we really appreciate it! We’re glad you love your new mattress.

Excellent service

Talk about quick and convenient. Arrived as stated and was relatively straightforward to open - in fact kind of fun seeing it expand . Beyond all that it’s proven so far to be as comfortable as expected - on the firmer side which is good .

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your review! We’re glad you’re finding the mattress comfortable and enjoyed watching it expand. :)

Loved from day 1

Great quality bed. Dog is out for the count every time she lies on it. Purchased in blue and it is very bright. Would buy again and recommend to others.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review on our dog bed! We’re so happy to hear that your puppy loves it.

JBJB
JBJBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy.

We couldn’t be happier with our choice of the Sleep Republic mattress. It is so very comfortable and has alleviated the back pain I used to wake up with. Delivery was very prompt. Ordered 6:00pm and received mattress the next day.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We’re glad you love your new mattress and are no longer feeling back pain.

Docrob
DocrobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Surprised and delighted in equal measure!

Always concerning buying any item sight unseen, especially an item as important as the mattress. Very quick delivery and neatly packaged. Clear instructions - inflated very quickly. Impresssed with the lack of any aroma so common with latex mattresses. Very comfortable compared with the far more expensive mattress it replaced. Much less movement transmitted when one of us moves in the night, and our shoulder/hip pain has gone. Delighted with this purchase.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review. We’re so happy to hear you love your new mattress!

The most comfortable bed ever

I was concerned about the mattress being too soft as I prefer harder beds to be better for my sleep, but I was surprised with level comfort and support for my back. It was softer than what I was used to, but I did not sink too much for a 100kg tall person. My back felt supported, and every morning I stopped feeling the slight tightness in my lower back that I felt with previous mattresses.
Still early days, but the mattress feels durable and stable, regardless of whether we placed in directly on the floor or on a bed frame.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your detailed review, Ben. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you’re happy with your new mattress.

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

How did such a great mattress come out of a small box?

Have to say I was a little sceptical about ordering a mail order mattress, but what a great little mattress it is. It looks and feels like a quality item and is thick and firm and I had a great night’s sleep. Thank you!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for your review, Neil. We’re so happy to hear you love your new mattress.

Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.Perth, WA

Excellent mattress with quick delivery

Very prompt delivery as advertised. Easy to unpack and unroll with clear instructions. Very comfortable. Just the right amount of firmness and suppprtive right to the edge. Seems high quality. Would definitely recommend.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Rosalyn! We’re glad you are happy with your new mattress.

Plumbob
Plumbob

Bamboo Sheets

Hassle free process for purchase. Sheets arrived within a good time frame nicely presented in drawstring bamboo bag. Fit on mattress is perfect. I have not given 5 stars because I'm yet to decide whether I like bamboo sheets - nothing wrong with them just a personal thing. Whilst they are super soft they are also quite flimsy compared with the usual cotton sheets I buy which have a crisp feel.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank your for your honest review, we appreciate your feedback.

Darls40
Darls40New South Wales, Australia

Perfect from the first night!

After doing our research, we chose a Sleep Republic mattress. We have been so happy with our choice. Both my husband & I prefer a medium-firm mattress & we have not been disappointed with Sleep Republic.
The sides remain firm when sitting on the edge of the bed & no partner disturbance during the night. We are both side sleepers & this mattress supports very well without being too firm.
We both agree how much better we have been sleeping. Thank you Sleep Republic

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review! That’s so good to hear that you and your husband are sleeping better with your new mattress.

Libby
LibbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service, great mattress

I have a chronic back problem. I find my new mattress is allowing me to hop out of bed in the morning instead of having to slowly straighten up. Love it.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind review, Libby. We’re so glad we could provide you with good service and your new mattress is helping with your back problem. Enjoy. :)

Love it. Sleeping much better.

The mattress is supportive and you mould into the memory foam top layer.
The firmness provides for a great nights sleep. Much less restless and really comfortable. I would highly recommend.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Mikaela. We’re glad you’re enjoying your new mattress and getting a better sleep.

So far so good!

After being underwhelmed with visiting mattress stores I found Sleep Republic after online research. I was unsure about ordering a mattress online, but I am so glad I took the risk!

I’ve had it for about a month now and it’s been fantastic so far. Super comfortable and supportive (side sleeper), seems to be great quality, doesn’t make me too hot or cold and has minimal partner disturbance.

Ordering was a breeze, I was able to select my preferred day and the delivery team on the day were super friendly and helpful.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Emily! We’re so glad you love your new mattress.

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Improved sleep and less back pain

Find I don't wake up with as much of a sore back as I used to with old mattress..seem to sleep better and don't disturb my partner through the night.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Colin, thank you for your review!

mishgy
mishgyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surpassed expectations

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We’re so glad you love the mattress. :)

Yes it is that good!

I am convinced that Sleep Republic have smallish reviews compared with the other brands as people that buy them don’t feel the need to review them as they are busy enjoying them!

Just get one, they have a 100 night warranty that is risk free so you have nothing to lose. We are in our 40s bought the King in Jan and my wife sees all other mattresses we own as inferior! Also we know have now sore upper backs, no neck pain and sleep well. I am now buying a Queen for my son….(I think SR make these so good on purpose so you end up buying more)……

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Nish, Thank you for your detailed review. We’re so happy you love the mattress!

Ian L
Ian LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfy as

This was my first mattress in a box, I was quite skeptical, seemed a bit suss to me but I couldn't be bothered going through the hassle so I picked this one due to its good reviews.
I was quite surprised it is just as heavy and well built as any mattress from the shop (maybe better!) and after expanding it there is no way someone could pick one from another.
Seems super comfy, durable and I am very happy with it so far. Seems firm without being hard. Overall pleased with it so far

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Ian, thank you for your review! We're really glad you're happy with your new mattress. Enjoy!

Max Walker
Max WalkerPerth, WA

Bought for my dad. He loves it

I bought this mattress for my father after doing my research and thought this mattress would be perfect for someone of his age. He has had it now about a month with no complaints & getting a great sleep every night.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Max. We’re so happy to hear your dad is loving his new mattress.

Leila
LeilaPerth, WA

Awesome mattress !!!

Fabulous, comfortable and has helped my back pain immensely. Getting a great night's sleep and waking without the daily back pain. Highly recommended Great value for money you can't go wrong

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Leila! So glad you’re loving your new mattress.

Jade16
Jade16

Fantastic mattress

I am very happy with the purchase of this mattress. It is comfortable and supportive, providing an excellent sleep. It is quite heavy if needs to be moved. I highly recommend.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Jade!

CEeCee
CEeCee

Excellent customer service from this company and a beautiful mattress. Feels special getting into bed every night!

A mattress of substance. Soft but so supportive. Wish I’d done this years ago.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you love the mattress and were happy with the service we provided.

Great mattress!!

The mattress is super comfortable and great for back support. I had issues with my lower back last year and since then I haven’t been sleeping properly. I did a lot of research before buying the mattress and i’m glad I bought this one.

My back pain is gone and Im having the best sleep I had in years. I Feel so fresh and rested in the morning.

We (me and my partner) definitely recommend Sleep Republic (go for the king size)

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Felipe, Thank you for your review! We're so glad you and your partner love the mattress. Thank you for recommending us. :)

Shannon B.
Shannon B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely amazing

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Shannon, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you love your mattress and no longer have back pain! Enjoy :)

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic