Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 3 of 3)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sunil

SunilSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress, on to number two!

My partner and I have been sleeping on a Sleep Republic mattress for two and a half years and are so impressed with it we’ve bought a second for the guest room. It was nice to get the mattress protector with our purchase too. The quality of the product can’t be faulted and our experience with the customer service has been great, we can’t recommend the mattress highly enough

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for the feedback and recommendationSunil, we appreciate you selecting us again.

Lachie

LachieSydney, NSW

Doesn’t last

Hi Lachie,
We're very sorry to hear of your issues. We have emailed and phoned you a number of times to resolve this and will be happy to help when you are able to contact us.

n-c-b

n-c-bVictoria

• King

Still love getting in to bed after 2.5 years.

We purchased this mattress ONLY because we could purchase though Zipmoney with 6 months interest free. And I'm glad we did. It is the perfect medium feel for myself and my husband. I felt at the time of purchase that it felt as good as (or better than) mattresses that were more than double its price. My only criticism (And why I give it 4 stars after 2.5 years) is that the top laters have slightly flattened out over that time (There is no sagging though.) and I do still recommend it to people.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation, our whole purpose is to ensure you love bedtime!

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

RL

RLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with the mattress, base, sheets and customer service

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to review your bundle purchase and give generous feedback on our service. We are always pleased to help where we can, even if things go awry!

rs2

rs2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service but mattress didn't suit - too soft

suzley

suzleysydney

Very good so far.

Ordered this mattress on a Wednesday and it arrived the following day.
Needed help to unpack and put on bed.
Had for three weeks now and am extremely pleased and surprised.
Sleep well at night and really didn't realise how bad my last mattress was!
Don't have any aches or pains now, which I thought were a normal ageing thing.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Suzley, we hope the mattress continues to give you a great sleep for many years to come.

THe BearGlenwood

The best mattress we have ever slept on!!!!!

We have now had our Sleep Republic mattress for 10 months and without a doubt it is the best mattress we have ever slept on. It is queen sized and in the past have paid a lot more money for other brands but nothing compares with this mattress. Easy to set up, from the cardboard box it just unrolls onto your bed base. Supplied with a special tool to unroll mattress. Service from Sleep Republic was superb, could not have been more helpful. We live in rural Queensland and delivery was no problem at all. Buy the best and get yourself a Sleep Republic!!!!! Peter (aka The Bear)

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the generous comments. We set out to create not just an excellent mattress but the shopping experience to go with it and it's most rewarding to know when we hit that!
SR Team.

THe Bear

Now had this mattress over two (2) years still in the same excellent condition as it was new.No sagging etc, beaut and extremely comfortable. Very reasonable price compared to the more expensive mattresses we have used before. Highly recommend!!!

Will_PayMore4Quality

Will_PayMore4Quality

Gamble that payed off

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi, thanks for your comments and feedback. We are biased but we designed our mattress to be equal to and better than considerably more expensive alternatives. Happy sleeping! SR

Janeasked

Queen

Firmness of mattress - Anyone who is a side sleeper (occasionally back sleeper) who had shoulder/ lower back or hip pain find the mattress too firm? I'm 5ft3", 58kgs with a large backside so unsure if this mattress may be too firm for me.

Brigid Pedler

I’ve had back surgery and find it just right

Jane

Thanks Brigid, really helps with my decision.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Jane, You can actually filter the Product reviews by the customer’s sleeping position. I’ve filtered them to side sleepers here for you. :) https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/sleep-republic?e1dec182-d288-4710-a0d1-61bf3bb79c70%5B0%5D=f985622e-91e6-417d-8cf5-93706b7985e4

Emily

Emily asked

Double

Hi there, I can’t find it on your website but how firm are your mattresses? Other companies I can see soft to extra firm options. Thanks.

Medium

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Emily, The mattress is Medium-Firm.

LMY

LMYasked

Hi there,

How long do you recommend letting the mattress decompress before first use?
Also, would it be fine to leave the mattress standing on its side for a good 3-4 days after decompression?
Trying to work out when to unbox it as it is extremely heavy and will need to arrange help.

Thanks!

bergoman
bergoman

I left mine for a few hours and it was fully decompressed

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, you can sleep on the mattress right after you open it, no need to wait. You're welcome to leave the mattress on its side for a few days after you open it, it won't damage the mattress in any way.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic