Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 3 of 7)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

THe Bear

THe BearGlenwood

nearly 3 years and perfect

now had this mattress for nearly 3 years and the best sleep ever. No sagging at all. Have paid a lot more for other brands but this is by far the best, will buy another when the time comes ( I think it will be a while yet, mattress is perfect still!!)

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback.

karmaros

karmarosGoulburn Valley, VIC

Mattress base - fantastic

Brought the base as it looked good and was delivered free to my door.
Easy to move box from courier to bedroom with box on wheels.
Assembly very easy with clear instructions although it took a while to tighten the screws with the enclosed Allen key.
Looks great. Very pleased with purchase.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for your feedback Karyn. We'd love to help with a mattress to complement the set!

Sunil

SunilSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress, on to number two!

My partner and I have been sleeping on a Sleep Republic mattress for two and a half years and are so impressed with it we’ve bought a second for the guest room. It was nice to get the mattress protector with our purchase too. The quality of the product can’t be faulted and our experience with the customer service has been great, we can’t recommend the mattress highly enough

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for the feedback and recommendationSunil, we appreciate you selecting us again.

CJN

CJNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible Customer Service, High Quality Mattress but Medium to Soft

RL

RLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with the mattress, base, sheets and customer service

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to review your bundle purchase and give generous feedback on our service. We are always pleased to help where we can, even if things go awry!

Liane

LianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

It was fun to unpack and watch it grow

We bought King Size mattress
It was fun to unpack and watch it grow
Cashmere Knitted Fabric top layer is like the $7,000 mattresses you see in the bed shops.
The product finish is just beautiful and so luxurious like the expensive hotels.
My partner and myself sleep very hot, we haven’t found this bed to be hot at all.
We wanted a bed with springs this mattress has a whopping 2250 springs
The customer service is brilliant with great communication.
If you are looking to buy a new Mattress
I would recommend you give this mattress a go with the 100 night trial you can’t go wrong.
The customer service was excellent.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation Liane!

Heloise

HeloiseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleep Republic demonstrates integrity

:: Australian designed and manufactured with a focus on non-toxic components
:: 3 months plus return guarantee, which means you can trial and return for a full refund if the mattress doesn't suit. This attests to company integrity!
:: Free delivery anywhere on the continent
:: Firm and supportive; and can be pivoted on base

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback Heloise!
SR Team

Can't sleep on anything else now!

We had been searching for the most comfortable mattress on the market for a long time before finding sleep republic. Sleep republic have awesome reviews for their mattresses and sheets for a reason! We have ordered 6 or so mattresses from SR and each time we have been blown away with their customer service and follow through. Sean really cares about the experience of the customer. We have also received sheets from SR- we were devout Sheridan sheet customers but no more! The bamboo sheets are incredible and we are ordering more!! Lana and Steve

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Ankit Jain

Ankit JainSydney, NSW

Brilliant Sleep Republic Team, Amazing Mattress, Mindblowing besdsheets

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Ankit thank you for your kind review and feedback, we are so pleased the mattress is working for you and that you love the sheets as much as we do!

Great Mattress!!

I brought a king mattress with a base and I'm sleeping better than ever! My wife has back problems and is waking up for the first time in years without any pain!! I already have and will continue to recommend Sleep Republic to anyone looking for a new mattress!! Thanks guys!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks Lawrence, we appreciate the recommendations and are happy that the mattress is working well for you both.
SR Team

Purchased a double mattress and love it!

Anyone who sleeps on the mattress always comments on the how comfortable and supportive it is. We recently had the grandparents stay for a few days and they commented on the support and what a great night's sleep they had.
The mattress is easy to unpack and still looks the same as the day I got it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Dee. Great to hear that the guests enjoy the mattress.
SR Team

the term Sleeping on a cloud never made much sense to me till my first night sleep on a Sleep Republ

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for a great recommendation Soner and for the service feedback. We're honoured that you chose us for your first product review!

D.Rex

D.RexMelbourne

Excellent product, excellent service

The pillow in particular was a fantastic addition for my purchase. My sleep has markedly improved, I intend to purchase all beds/bedding from Sleep Republic in future. Customer service was outstanding - very prompt and responsive to my questions.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback. Helping you love bedtime is our purpose!

Willyeckerslike

WillyeckerslikePerth, WA

Mattress in a box

I was very wary about buying a mattress in a box. I read lots of reviews and finally chose sleep republic.
I must say the ordering process and delivery were first class.
The box was a bit beat up which caused me some concern but the mattress was fine. It unfolded in a few hours and looked immaculate and well built. I thought the wife wouldn't like it as she prefers a softer mattress and I prefer a little firmer one. She thinks it's great as do I!
It's soft yet firm which was a bit of a suprise. We are both now sleeping well on this.
We got some free bamboo sheets which are great!
I will be buying another shortly for my daughter.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback Willyeckerslike. We hope you and your partner enjoy the mattress for years to come!

Palerang

PalerangSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is actually a very good mattress

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Palerang, we are glad the mattress design is working for you.
More than double the normal number of springs does add weight but the benefit of better support is a worthy one.

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Impressive comfort, wonderful service!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Shelly for your very kind feedback and review.
We work hard on our service and deliveries and it was a pleasure to try even more in a good cause!

Andy. S

Andy. SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a comfortable mattress!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback and review Andy. Hopefully you can now put the mattress shopping behind you for quite a few years!

Manning

ManningMount Gambier

Great mattress, great service

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind review and buying from us again! We couldn't agree more that when it comes to sleep don't cut corners on quality.
SR team.

Derek

DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleeping Excellence

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Derek for taking the time to share your review. It is always great to hear our customers loving bedtime, and saving money into the bargain!

Callum

CallumPerth, WA

• King

Great Mattress :)

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for the review Callum, to help you love bedtime that's our driving purpose!
SR team

Janeasked

Queen

Firmness of mattress - Anyone who is a side sleeper (occasionally back sleeper) who had shoulder/ lower back or hip pain find the mattress too firm? I'm 5ft3", 58kgs with a large backside so unsure if this mattress may be too firm for me.

Brigid Pedler

I’ve had back surgery and find it just right

Jane

Thanks Brigid, really helps with my decision.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Jane, You can actually filter the Product reviews by the customer’s sleeping position. I’ve filtered them to side sleepers here for you. :) https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/sleep-republic?e1dec182-d288-4710-a0d1-61bf3bb79c70%5B0%5D=f985622e-91e6-417d-8cf5-93706b7985e4

Emily

Emily asked

Double

Hi there, I can’t find it on your website but how firm are your mattresses? Other companies I can see soft to extra firm options. Thanks.

Medium

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Emily, The mattress is Medium-Firm.

LMY

LMYasked

Hi there,

How long do you recommend letting the mattress decompress before first use?
Also, would it be fine to leave the mattress standing on its side for a good 3-4 days after decompression?
Trying to work out when to unbox it as it is extremely heavy and will need to arrange help.

Thanks!

bergoman
bergoman

I left mine for a few hours and it was fully decompressed

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, you can sleep on the mattress right after you open it, no need to wait. You're welcome to leave the mattress on its side for a few days after you open it, it won't damage the mattress in any way.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic