Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 4 of 12)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Daniela D.
Daniela D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

6/5 stars!! Love love love it!!

First time I've ever brought a mattress in a box and I'm highly impressed. The hubby and I have always brought our mattresses from snooze or Dreamland but thought we'd give a good quality, mattress in a box, a try. There was so many to choose one but we decided to go with Sleep Republic after reading lots of positive reviews and saw that they were voted number 1 by bed buyer. They also included next day delivery and 100 nights trial period in case it was too hard or too soft for our backs. We were able to afterpay our new mattress as well which was super handy.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for your review, Daniela! We’re glad you love the mattress.

Shel
ShelPerth, WA

Fantastic mattress

So far the mattress has been brilliant. So comfortable. Fantastic quick delivery. We’ve been very happy with Sleep Republic. Will see how it wares over time as we’ve only had it for a month

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Shel!

Mischa Traynor
Mischa TraynorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

The delivery was amazing, so fast and efficient. Set up was so easy and instructions are good. Bed is super comfy and my daughter loves the complimentary eye mask. All round great experience

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Mischa!

Very comfortable

The mattress feels like I’m sleeping on a cloud how comfortable it is. No longer wake up with a sore back and so very happy with my new sleep republic mattress. Even my quality of sleep has improved.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Theresa. We’re so glad your quality of sleep has improved!

Mike
MikeMelbourne

Really great mattress, fixed my lower back pains

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your detailed review and feedback, Mike. We’re so happy this mattress has helped your back and sleep!

Christopher A.
Christopher A.Perth, WA

Poor To Be Honest - Not in stock yet claim to have same day delivery!

Moisy
MoisyMelbourne

It’s like sleeping in a hug!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy you’re loving the mattress. :)

Extremely comfortable and excellent value.

I was waking a lot due to soreness in my back. Since purchasing this sleep republic mattress my sleep has improved immensely. My husband and I were also finding we were disturbing each other during the night, with the new mattress we no longer have this issue. Excellent comfort and good value! Thank you!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

We’re so glad to hear your sleep has improved! Thank you for your review :)

Kymal
KymalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect mattress, firm feel but also very comfortable. Would highly recommend

Only had it a month but very happy with it so far. Firm and very comfortable, best mattress I have purchased. Has not sagged at all, I look forward to going to bed every night

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review!

Mandy
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really comfortable

Nice and comfortable mattess. It was an easy transaction, delivery process and matress assembly. Great customer service over the phone. Would highly recommend the company and the particular matress type.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review, Mandy!

My back says thanks!

As with many, I was sceptical about the whole mattress in a box thing...I mean, how supportive could it really be. But with what appears to be over inflated prices for traditional mattresses, unable to find 'our mattress' and the money back guarantee, I gave Sleep Republic a go...and my back says thanks! It did take a couple of nights to get used to the firmness but now I sleep through with barely a toss or turn (unlike before!). The only thing I really miss about my old mattress is the handles on the sides which made it easier to lift when making or turning.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Deb. We’re so happy to hear that you love your new mattress.

Sue Grant
Sue GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect no back pain whe I get up in the morning

Love love love my new mattress
I have told everyone they must have a sleep republic mattress three of my friends have brought one already I can’t rave enough about it

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and for recommending us to your friends, Sue! We’re so glad you love your new mattress.

Louise Y
Louise YSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are very happy with our mattress.

The mattress is comfortable and supportive. We are older so we need a mattress that moulds to the body without being too soft. This fits the bill.
I find I Ave been able to sleep on my back more. Previously I was mainly a side sleeper.
The mattress seems very well made and appears to be very durable.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Louise!

Tania U.
Tania U.Perth, WA

Amazed!

So I am in awe of this company , I first saw this bed at my friend's house and the next day I decided to order one so it would get here in a couple of weeks , well , guess what it came the same day , I literally could not believe it . I am so happy with my mattress . This is the first king bed I've ever owned and I'm 45! Thoroughly recommend this bed !

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Tania!

Marcia
MarciaSydney, NSW

I was skeptical but not anymore

I thought the whole 'mattress in a box' trend was just hype but after several serious fails with store-bought, big name mattress brands I thought what do I have to lose, given the money back guarantees offered.
After doing considerable research I opted to go with Sleep Republic, largely because of the consistent remarks regarding the overall quality of their product.
I haven't been disappointed.
At first I thought the mattress might have been a little too firm but after a couple of days and the absence of lower back pain I'd been suffering, I was converted.
In addition, my overall sleep quality has improved and I wake a lot less during the night.
I would highly recommend this product.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Marcia. We’re so happy to hear that your sleep quality has improved and you love your new mattress.

Andreas B.
Andreas B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress for a front/side sleeper

It took a while for me to adjust to this mattress, as my previous was very soft, but after a few days my I had adjusted and my back is thanking me for it! Build quality is great and delivery was really quick.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Andreas! So happy you love it. :)

Perfect choice for my toddler

Love our Sleep Republic Mattress. Arrived same day of ordering & was so easy to unpack. It had everything you need in the pack. It’s super comfy & feels amazing with the soft bamboo cover. Definitely feels like a much more expensive mattress you’d find in the shops. I will definitely consider buying one for myself when we’re next looking! Even my 6’6’ husband agrees it’s super comfy!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Melissa! We have had lots of parents get ‘mattress envy’ once purchasing one for their toddler! We hope your family continues to enjoy and we look forward to helping you again in the future. :)

Lois
LoisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well-fitting sheet set

After struggling with many different brands of fitted sheets, it’s good to have a set that is well fitting. Top sheet is large and they are so soft and comfy and ample size.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Lois!

Marvindell
MarvindellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect mattress

used to wake up with a soreback so decided it was time to replace the mattress. me and my wife are side sleepers and decided on sleep republic after reading reviews online. we bought the mattress about a month ago and very happy with it. it is extremely comfortable with the right firmness and support.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We’re so glad you love your new mattress.

New mattress

We are very happy with the new mattress it is very comfortable to sleep on, the service your company gave us was excellent we had a problem with supply and you fixed it up immediately,good to deal with,thank you .

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Alan!

Sleeping like a baby

I cannot believe that an online mattress can be so incredibly comfortable. I was so nervous to order and ordered 2300 one night. My King mattress was delivered the next day at 1400. Fantastic service. Our mattress is firm and supportive. Highly recommended.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

We’re so glad you love your new mattress, Lisa. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. :)

AmandaBritt
AmandaBrittGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So comfortable and supportive

For people who used to wake up with sore backs this bed has been freaking amazing!! Every day we wake up refreshed and every night we feel comfortable & supported. Highly recommend!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Amanda!

Mark B.
Mark B.Launceston

Great mattress!

We bought this mattress after researching best mattresses for those with bad backs.
My partner broke her back as a young woman and was told to always have a supportive mattress.
We've tried many over the years and this one is the best combination of firm yet comfortable that we have had.
We're both sleeping better through the night and can highly recommend it to others wanting a supportive mattresses.
Great quality, edge support and next to no partner disturbance. We love it!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Mark. We’re so happy to hear you’re sleeping better.

Wasn't sure at first but really enjoying

The mattress arrived on time and in a convenient box with built in wheels which made transporting in to my apartment much easier. The box weighs an absolute tonne but still very manoeuvrable in the box.

The mattress itself is extremely comfortable I would say a little on the firmer side. I was weighing up between sleep republic and sleeping duck and am glad I went with sleep republic as I'm super happy eiht the mattress (and the sheets I purchased in a bundle set :) )

Very fair price and quick service too!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind review, Sophia. We’re so glad you’re happy with your purchase!

Julie M.
Julie M.

Just perfect!

Very impressed with the level of comfort our new Kingsize mattress provides. We both have lower back issues but now wake feeling well rested fresh with alot less discomfort. So far the mattress has retained its firmness without any sagging. Early days yet but we both feel we've made the right choice and won't be sending our purchase back for refund. Very happy

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review, Julie!

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic