Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 4 of 7)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Consumer1969

Consumer1969Sydney, NSW

Good by heavy

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Great mattress but didn't suit us

We bought a sleep republic mattress after reading all the reviews. It is a great mattress and you can tell it's very fancy, and I thought it was very comfy but my husband found it too soft. He flipped it over and found it more comfortable on the other side, although the back side was so hard and not meant for sleeping on it. So the mattress didn't work out for us having one side too soft (for my husband) and the other too hard (for me). So we emailed the company to return it and their support was second to none. Quick and very easy return, the Salvos came to pick it up and the refund was issued to us within an hour of pickup.

comfortable with excellent support

Date PurchasedApr 2017

MissKittyCairns

MissKittyCairnsFar North Queensland, QLD

Exactly like the website promised!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your very generous and comprehensive review, we really appreciate you taking the time to publish it.
SR Team.

Andreww3

Andreww3Sydney

Sleep Easy

We recently upgraded our 10 year old mattress with a Sleep Republic combination memory foam/pocket spring mattress. They offered a 100 day return policy if we were not completely satisfied with it, an offer we will not be taking up! Very comfortable and with the pocket springs you do not feel your partner moving. I think they only sell online but that is fine with their guarantee. The was a delivery delay and to compensate us for the inconvenience they threw in a set of sheets. Great customer service.

Peter

Peter

The perfect mattress

This is without doubt the best mattress I've slept on. I originally purchased an all foam mattress and I tried to make it work, but after three weeks I decided to return it. It was like sleeping on a slab of bricks. My brother recommended the Sleep Republic mattress and it's perfect.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your generous review Peter. It's always great to hear people love our mattress and even better when it's been recommended to them - clearly your brother's looking out for you!
SR team.

Very high quality product

Tessa L

Tessa LSydney

Completely changed my quality of sleep!

My family has been using the Sleep Republic mattress for the past six months, and it has drastically improved our quality of sleep, even when our toddler climbs into bed with us in the middle of the night! It's just the right amount of firmness that I don't even feel my partner move when he has to wake up earlier in the mornings. The set up was super easy, and the customer service has been exceptional. I just wish we would have gotten one sooner!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Tessa, thank you for your great feedback and review. Yes the 'low toddler disturbance' feature is a well understood and necessary benefit to all parents!
SR team.

Cheeseburger

CheeseburgerAU

very happy

I bought this mattress for my 12 year old daughter. She's very happy with it. The only problem is whenever I lie down beside her, I fall asleep...it is SO divine !!! Hard to explain why - I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud but perfectly supported. Give it a try.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi there, thank you for your review. Hopefully your daughter doesn't mind sharing her bed! :) Glad you're both enjoying it. Happy sleeping. SR

Gani

GaniMelbourne

Better than $5K mattress

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Great mattress & really competitive price.

Bought a King Single & a Queen, Mattresses are everything they claim, and the other reviews I read before purchase are accurate. My partner and I follow each other around the bed at night, and can stay close whilst still being fully supported !!
Whole order and delivery process was easy, Thanks .

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your mattresses. Happy sleeping. -SR

lainey007

lainey007

Mattress a bit firm fo me but the company great!

Unfortunately this mattress was too firm for me as I am very light. However the after sales service was great, they had the mattress picked up as discussed and the refund was given straight away after. The product is great.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lainey, we're sorry the mattress wasn't for you, though we're happy to hear you enjoyed your customer service experience! :) -SR

EmmasDilemma

EmmasDilemmaNSW

real review- 3 weeks in

JAMES

JAMESTamborine Mountain

Outstanding Service & Commitment

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Loving and dreaming...this is a great mattress

We researched mattresses for weeks and weeks having made a poor choice last year on an expensive mattress which we sold on at a loss ... we love our new Sleep Republic mattress, very comfortable, medium-firm yet soft. The body relaxes easily, minimal partner disturbance. No longer need the lambswool underlay, in fact, it felt too soft with it. Great for dreams, sleeping and loving....we've called it the dream factory (perhaps due to undisturbed sleep so the body is able to go through all the sleep patterns undisturbed?). Delivery great, 4 days to regional Australia, customer service perfect. Needed a few days to lose the smell, but fine now. Very, very happy customers who will NOT NEED the generous 100 day refund!

Bernadette C

Bernadette CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A life saver!

I purchased this mattress a few months ago and could not be happier. I suffer from knee pain at night and I find the quality of the mattress makes a big difference. Since purchasing this mattress I have been pain free. The Sleep Republic mattress is so comfortable but simultaneously gives me the support I require to prevent the pain in my knee. I like a very soft top but once I put my mattress topper on top I have the best of both worlds! Delivery and communication were both exemplary.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Bernadette, That's so good to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you love the mattress and had a good customer experience. Enjoy your sleeps. :) -SR

Joe

JoeGold coast

Great Mattress!!

The first reason I tried this mattress was,i had nothing to loose, knowing I could get my full money back! after 100 days trial. Since the first nights sleep, my back pain has gone, its the best nights sleep I have had in years, my old bones and joints are pain free. Thanks to a great quality & affordable product. I enjoy going to sleep every night and waking up with a spring in my step! Certainly recommend trying it you wont be disappointed!!!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Joe. We are happy that our mattress has helped, may the 'springy steps' continue!
SR

Playskoolpeople

PlayskoolpeopleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality and Service

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and hope the mattress keeps serving you well for many years!

Jayne

Jayne

The Search is Over!

The Sleep Republic mattress ticks all the boxes for comfort, service, affordability, and convenience. Initially we were impressed by the engaging website and the ability to actually test it for 100 days! We researched and read the reviews from customers who seemed articulate and sincere. We love the progressive technology and the thorough consideration of the design. The packaging, including the blade, is stylish and actually incredible. The mattress folded out seamlessly and there was no odour. The customer service was amazing! Emails were answered quickly, thoroughly and respectfully. We have woken up feeling refreshed, pain free (I have scoliosis) and ready for our busy days. Thank you to the Sleep Republic team!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for the review, Jayne! We're so pleased that you're happy with your mattress and the service we provided. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Happy Sleeping! SR

Fantastic mattress, excellent customer service despite hick-ups