Sleep Republic

Sleep Republic (page 7 of 9)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Julie

JulieSydney

• King

Best Mattress on the Market

It was Sleep Republic's 100% money back guarantee that made us purchase. After all if we didn't like the mattress we could get a full refund!
Definitely NOT sending it back! I've been waking up with a stiff back for years and never able to go back to sleep if I woke up early in the morning. The Sleep Republic mattress has changed all that; no morning back ache and loving the weekend sleep ins! The mattress is firm and supportive but with a soft top; heaven!
All this wrapped up with a 12 YEAR Warranty!
Thank you Sleep Republic!
Best Wishes
Julie & Mark

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hi Julie,
We love that you both are enjoying our mattress and the sleep ins! Thanks for the feedback and taking the time to let others know.

Donne S

Donne SSydney

Very Impressed with Sleep Republic

I am very impressed with the team at Sleep Republic. They honor everything they promise. I purchased the mattress and it arrived within a few days. The mattress was very good quality and medium firm. Unfortunately I needed a very firm mattress due to my lower back issues. I told them I needed to return it (within 100 days) and as they promised they organised for the Salvos to pick up the mattress and they refunded me the same day. I would highly recommend shopping online at Sleep Republic.

Will_PayMore4Quality

Will_PayMore4Quality

Gamble that payed off

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi, thanks for your comments and feedback. We are biased but we designed our mattress to be equal to and better than considerably more expensive alternatives. Happy sleeping! SR

mildred

mildredBrisbane

Exceeds Expectation!

I bought my young daughter a double mattress & was nervous but from these reviews decided to go ahead. What an amazing mattress! It is exactly as described on the website! We are considering changing all other mattresses in our house with a Sleep Republic one now. I had an extra request which Sean went out of his way to fulfil as well. Great mattress at a good price with excellent customer service!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
chuck48

chuck48AU

A product that does what it is claimed to do!

Can't help but agree with the other reviews. The whole mattress "experience" has been very positive and yes it is comfortable and supportive. As a side sleeper I find it allows me a good nights sleep and seems to minimise hip joint pain. The service shown by Sean was indeed Best Practice in following up the mysterious non arrival of the item after 6 days (slack couriers). I did note a small non stitched area of the Free mattress cover skirt and the mattress length is not the same as my "old" Queen size by several cm's BUT money well spent and thanks.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
CoS

CoSPerth

A keeper!

The 100 day trial is up and its staying so I feel entitled to report on our mattress!
This is a really really good mattress that has been so comfortable form the the first night. It is quite weird cos it is soft and hard equally comfortable to lie on but we don't sink right in. Ordering online was easy and delivery about a week which is good for wa. Opening was easy but we did break the opening tool they sent and it pumps up really quick just wish we videod. So can recommend highly for a great sleep and think its huge value as well.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Excellent service, but mattress is way too firm, so only buy if you like a very firm mattress

Lolly Rapper

Lolly RapperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This can't be serious?!

Thanks LR,
Great to see the HD springs doing their stuff taking out partner disturbance, hopefully each night's sleep keeps the magic show going!

Mozzy

MozzyBarrington Mountains.

A wonderful product at a very affordable price!

Thanks Mozzy,
We appreciate your feedback and hope our mattress continues to grow on you.

NZ320

NZ320Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect mattress. I'm impressed!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Michele Page

Michele PageSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressive

Very impressed with the quality of the mattress as well as the service - everything went very smoothly from ordering to receiving. Would highly recommend this company for the quality of their product and their after-sales service.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind review Michele we really value your support and recommendation.

wizzbix

wizzbixPort Macquarie, New South Wales

just try it

L.A.Rockingham WA

The Mattress that Lives Up to it's Well Deserved Reputation

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi L.A., Thank you so much for your great feedback and review, we are always energised when others love our mattresses as much as we do.
We hope all three of you continue to enjoy the Queen but you know a King is always waiting for any expansion!

Reed213

Reed213Walker Flat

Great company to deal with

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your very kind review and patience. We were extremely disappointed by the initial error and sorry for the angst it caused you, very glad to now have you on the correct mattress and hope the great nights continue.

Cate

CateWestern Australia

I did lots of home work but was still worried...

I have only had the mattress for a few weeks and I am happy to review again in a year or two - I love this mattress. I wake up feeling rested with no aches and pains. This has made a huge difference. Delivery was very professional and prompt and helpful (as he took it right to the room.). This mattress worked out to be $500 cheaper than its competition - and with the slightly firmer sides - I think it is better. (I tested a friends mattress.) very happy!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Cate, Thank you for your great feedback. We are really happy that you love your mattress, they do their best work in a loving home!

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Most comfortable sleep in ages!

I have recently purchased a queen size Sleep Republic mattress and couldn't be happier with my decision. I have shoulder and hip issues which are personified at night while trying to sleep but not with my new mattress! I am sleeping straight through the night. My days are also so much better after a good night sleep. Not only is the mattress fabulous the service was also great. Packaging and delivery couldn't have been better. Thanks Sleep Republic!

Werner

Wernerperth

Don't know how it could be better - everythin exactly as they offer

WA we are often overlooked but free delivery in 4,days was fantastic start. The unwrapping is totall amazing but just in a short time it is good for use
I have used for two weeks and I find it just perfect exactly as they have said not too soft and not too hard I really find I want to get to bed early now days! I work heavy job and my body is thanking me for this investment.

LyndseyJ

LyndseyJwollongong

Excellent service but mattress not suited to me- too soft

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lyndsey, sorry that the mattress wasn't to your liking but thanks for trying it out and thanks for the feedback.

Best Mattress ever

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Leanne, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that Tom was able to answer all your questions and put your mind at ease. Thank you for your recommendation.

KCan

Could it be? The One? Without spending your weekends in stores? YES!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Wow, what a review! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We're so happy to hear that you (and Grandma!) are enjoying your new Sleep Republic mattress. Happy sleeping. :)

Janeasked

Queen

Firmness of mattress - Anyone who is a side sleeper (occasionally back sleeper) who had shoulder/ lower back or hip pain find the mattress too firm? I'm 5ft3", 58kgs with a large backside so unsure if this mattress may be too firm for me.

Brigid Pedler

I’ve had back surgery and find it just right

Jane

Thanks Brigid, really helps with my decision.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Jane, You can actually filter the Product reviews by the customer’s sleeping position. I’ve filtered them to side sleepers here for you. :) https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/sleep-republic?e1dec182-d288-4710-a0d1-61bf3bb79c70%5B0%5D=f985622e-91e6-417d-8cf5-93706b7985e4

Emily

Emily asked

Double

Hi there, I can’t find it on your website but how firm are your mattresses? Other companies I can see soft to extra firm options. Thanks.

Medium

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Emily, The mattress is Medium-Firm.

LMY

LMYasked

Hi there,

How long do you recommend letting the mattress decompress before first use?
Also, would it be fine to leave the mattress standing on its side for a good 3-4 days after decompression?
Trying to work out when to unbox it as it is extremely heavy and will need to arrange help.

Thanks!

bergoman
bergoman

I left mine for a few hours and it was fully decompressed

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, you can sleep on the mattress right after you open it, no need to wait. You're welcome to leave the mattress on its side for a few days after you open it, it won't damage the mattress in any way.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic