Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Returned after a few weeks

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Clare, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry the mattress didn’t work out for you, but happy that the delivery and returns process was hassle free for you.

rs2
rs2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service but mattress didn't suit - too soft

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,399.00.

Other Mattresses

keeshondsrule
keeshondsruleAU

Do I have the same mattress and sheets?

Wondering if I have the same mattress as everyone is talking about. As a solo sleeper who sleeps in the middle of the bed, after 18 months I now roll into the middle if I try the sides as it has sagged. As for the sheets, I found the bottom sheet to ball up after first use. It was great initially, but sadly I very much regret this purchase.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,200.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Dave FramePerth, WA

10mths in.. getting a sagging feeling

Overall. I have to say the experience was very easy. Delivery and product was exactly as described. Soft but firm and generally comfortable.
We've had ours since February this year (2017) and I feel like the sides are really starting to sag. When you wake up and sit in edge, it really sinks. And I'm questioning what it will be like moving forward. Once you're on an settled it's fine. But given we're ten months in.. it is what it is.. I suppose. As a couple. I'm 70kg and my wife is 60. We're not big people so I had expected more sadly.

Comfortable and easy but I'm worried that I'll be replacing it at some point soon.
Maybe it's just ours? Can't fault the service though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Dave Frame

Thanks guys. Have replied this afternoon

Dave Frame

I wanted to update this post. Without hesitation Sean and the team arranged for the matter to be sorted out asap. We've worked it out and honestly. Their customer interaction and aftercare is 2nd to none.

EmmasDilemma
EmmasDilemmaNSW

real review- 3 weeks in

Date PurchasedJan 2017
LyndseyJ
LyndseyJwollongong

Excellent service but mattress not suited to me- too soft

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lyndsey, sorry that the mattress wasn't to your liking but thanks for trying it out and thanks for the feedback.
SR

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic