Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
n-c-b

n-c-bVictoria

• King

Still love getting in to bed after 2.5 years.

We purchased this mattress ONLY because we could purchase though Zipmoney with 6 months interest free. And I'm glad we did. It is the perfect medium feel for myself and my husband. I felt at the time of purchase that it felt as good as (or better than) mattresses that were more than double its price. My only criticism (And why I give it 4 stars after 2.5 years) is that the top laters have slightly flattened out over that time (There is no sagging though.) and I do still recommend it to people.

Purchased in March 2017 for A$1,399.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Caused DiscomfortNo
Heat RetentionNo
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation, our whole purpose is to ensure you love bedtime!

suzley

suzleysydney

Very good so far.

Ordered this mattress on a Wednesday and it arrived the following day.
Needed help to unpack and put on bed.
Had for three weeks now and am extremely pleased and surprised.
Sleep well at night and really didn't realise how bad my last mattress was!
Don't have any aches or pains now, which I thought were a normal ageing thing.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Caused DiscomfortNo
Heat RetentionNo
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Suzley, we hope the mattress continues to give you a great sleep for many years to come.

Jason Lim

Jason LimMelbourne, Victoria

Excellent mattress from Sleep Republic

Had waited 1.5 years before writing this review just to be sure to be sure. Had tried other memory foam mattress such as Koala and Lazybed, they don't suit me or my wife.This one is different as it offer pocket springs, so it feels totally different, it offers the support needed for our backbones, yet not too soft to sink in like those foam mattresses. No backache, no sore backs. It is just one excellent mattress. My wife still find it too soft for her comfort (- 1 star), however she still sleep through alright, maybe she is just being picky.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback we hope your mattress gives your wife and you many more years of great sleeps!

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

James R

James RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works for us 6 months in

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Hi James,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We are glad the mattress is working for you. If we can help with your daughter's mattress and base please don't hesitate to contact us.
SR team

GraemeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Defective handle

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks for the recommendation Graeme, we are thrilled that the mattress is giving you the comfort and support you need.

Consumer1969

Consumer1969Sydney, NSW

Good by heavy

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Great mattress but didn't suit us

We bought a sleep republic mattress after reading all the reviews. It is a great mattress and you can tell it's very fancy, and I thought it was very comfy but my husband found it too soft. He flipped it over and found it more comfortable on the other side, although the back side was so hard and not meant for sleeping on it. So the mattress didn't work out for us having one side too soft (for my husband) and the other too hard (for me). So we emailed the company to return it and their support was second to none. Quick and very easy return, the Salvos came to pick it up and the refund was issued to us within an hour of pickup.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
lainey007

lainey007

Mattress a bit firm fo me but the company great!

Unfortunately this mattress was too firm for me as I am very light. However the after sales service was great, they had the mattress picked up as discussed and the refund was given straight away after. The product is great.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lainey, we're sorry the mattress wasn't for you, though we're happy to hear you enjoyed your customer service experience! :) -SR

Mattresses

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Fantastic mattress, excellent customer service despite hick-ups

Date PurchasedNov 2016
sharryn D

sharryn D

Extremely helpful people and very comfortable bed

I have had my mattress a month and am really happy with it.
I had lots of questions which they patiently answered with the online chat thingy and emails. What convinced me in the end was the value and the very honest sounding explanation of why this bed is different and it has turned out to be true.
I was worried about it being hot like my last latex top but so far I am really happy this one is not at all. And it feels like it gives a lot of support but not too hard.
A friend helped get it open but it was really quite simple and it has been very comfortable from the first night no getting used to needed. I recommend it for really good value and a good sleep.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

A pretty good mattress and very good value I think

PatrickJ

PatrickJMebour e

Four Star Service

Loved it but my partner likes sleeping on a marshmallow so we returned it. The process was easy and no pressure, so I give them 4 stars just for that.