Sleep Republic

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Better than expected. Firm but comfortable, very happy

This is a very comfortable and well made bed. I’m sleeping better without back pain in the morning. I feel no movement when I move sides and feel well supported. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,300.00.

Shirley F.
Shirley F.Southeast, SA

Love our mattress

After a lot of research (and finding out that there are more beds in boxes than we realised) We decided to go with sleep republic mattress. From day one we loved it - it’s firm but soft if that makes sense and so comfortable and supportive. I would have no hesitation in recommending.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,399.00.

Sleep Republic Double Mattress

I bought the double mattress and base for the spare bedroom. Faultless delivery program. Base was easy to put together, 1 person 15 minutes, very solid and good quality. Mattress is on the firm side but in a good way. Very comfortable with excellent support. Very happy with the purchase!

Virginia
VirginiaTasmania

Everything as promised! You won't be sorry to buy this mattress!

Purchased in June 2021 for $910.00.

Richard F.
Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Mattress

Ordering process was easy, delivery was on time, the mattress is great, very comfortable, accessories (pillows & sheets) are great also, an overall fantastic experience, so I highly recommend Sleep Republic.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,800.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Richard, we're so pleased to know that you are enjoying the total package; the mattress, sheets and pillows too - that's fantastic! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for your recommendation, we greatly appreciate your support.

Delivery of the mattress was quick and easy! I’ve been so comfortable on the mattress. The top memory foam layer is so comfortable and the bottom spring layer gives me great support. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Sophia, thank you so much for your excellent review :) We're so happy to know that you are finding the mattress so comfortable and supportive. Thanks so much for your support and recommendation, we so appreciate it.

becz_33
becz_33

The best mattress I've ever purchased!

Purchased in June 2021 for $529.00.

Phenella
PhenellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soooo… comfy. Very impressed with my mattress in a box.

Love it. Super comfy and relaxing. Delivery was amazing too - arriving earlier than expected.

The padded feel of the mattress is luxurious. Just the right firmness too. Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,249.00.

Really comfortable mattress

We're very happy with our choice after much research. It's a really comfortable mattress. First mattress in a box.... amazing. Wake up feeling great. No more aching hips! Highly recommend it.

Find out how Sleep Republic compares to other Mattresses

Very comfortable yet very supportive form my back

My mother in law bought a sleep republic mattress and she loved it , I have been having a lot of pain in my neck with a herniated disk and was having trouble sleeping we were due a new mattress after having our last mattress for 10 years. We decided to try a sleep republic mattress and haven’t looked back , I finally get a full night sleep and don’t toss and turn with neck pain I also wake feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this company and mattress we ordered it and it arrived the following day. Thankyou sleep republic.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sherri R.
Sherri R.Sydney, NSW

First time buyer of mattress in a box v happy

Slept on the mattress for the first time the other night and had a really nice sleep. It was a different feel as the mattress top is not a smooth top it is like lots of different cushions or padding that meld to your body. Comfortable from all sides back and stomach sleeping. Very happy with the purchase. Reasonably priced and I still can’t believe it came in a box lol

Margaret L.
Margaret L.Sydney, NSW

Sleeping well

Enjoying waking up without pain!
Used to wake up with hip and back pain but not any more!
Lovely and comfortable bed.
Soft and easy to fall asleep relaxing!
It maintains its shape and form.
I look forward to going to bed experiencing a good restful nights sleep.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Margaret! How wonderful to hear that you're no longer waking up in pain. Keep enjoying your new mattress and having a great night's sleep!

JME
JMEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Mattress

Terrific products which we highly recommend, best mattress ever.
Great local company to deal with. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Recommend to all.
Even our Kelpie dog now has a Sleep Republic bed, which she absolutely loves!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review! We're glad you (and your doggie!) are enjoying your new mattress. :)

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magnificent

My wife & I are in our 70's and we have had a water bed for the last 40 years up until 4 weeks ago when we got a Sleep Republic bed in a box. It is absolutely Magnificent, firm but not too much and our backs are no longer aching in the morning. The followup support from the staff is excellent and because we get a 100 night guarantee this bed is highly recommended. Do yourself a favour and get one.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Stephen, Thank you very much for your review. That's so great to hear that your backs are no longer aching and you're enjoying your mattress. We're so glad we could provide you with good customer service as well!

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations!

This was our first mattress in a box and we were skeptical but the quality and comfort is exceptional. No sagging and perfect firmness to make you feel well supported all night long. Partner disturbance is non existent vs a spring mattress. We are very impressed!

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback Carmen! We love that you feel supported all night long and feel no partner disturbance. Enjoy!

Bambu F.
Bambu F.asked
Sleep Republic

Would your mattress leave a dent in the mattress after 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? I feel like with all those “memory foams” few months later leaves a nice crater in my mattress… if that’s the case, would u offer replacement under warranty? I’m 95kgs

mblanesasked
Sleep Republic

Just read a review from Jackie who posted it on 8th June 2021. She paid $850 for the Queen SR Mattress in May 2021. What offer or coupon enables that price ? A person named Rose at Sleep Republic assured me the best possible price is $1099 ... yet $850 is a nice difference of $249 below that. I felt I was being misled as I had already seen reviews with lower prices.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi There, Rose in customer service is correct with the best price she has quoted you for a Queen. This customer you are referring to purchased multiple mattresses in her order, and while her review is under the Queen size, she also purchased a Double mattress- which cost around the $850 mark- which is why we believe she has put that purchase amount.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi again, if you go back to Jackie's review, you'll see she updated it with the correct price she paid. Apologies for any confusion.

Any movie with Jackie Chan is funny for sure

Paul R.
Paul R.asked
Double

Thinking about a double for my new caravan, but need to understand the weight, can you please advise. Plus where are these manufactured & are there any current supply chain problems. Thanks Paul

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Paul, Thanks for your questions. The weight of the double mattress is 43kg. If you head to the mattresss page here: https://sleeprepublic.com.au/mattress/ and scroll to the bottom, you will find all info regarding the mattress dimensions and weights. Our mattresses are made with our trusted manufacturers in China, whom we have worked with for over 20 years. There are no current supply chain problems. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Sleep Republic representatives

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 6 Sleep Republic