5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best Mattress I Have Ever Owned

I have been a firm believer in inner-spring mattresses for quite sometime and have owned one for the past 23 years! Over those 23 years i have had 3 different inner-sprung mattresses and it was time for a change.
I admit, at first i was overwhelmed with the vast array of choice that is available in terms of mattresses, but loved the feel of the foam alternatives in the local Harvey Norman.
Unfortunately, most were out of my price range, so i explored online.
Sleep-Therapy popped up and i ummed and ahhed for about 2 weeks before i decided to purchase the "Cloud".
Sleep-Therapy offer a trail period which lasts 30 days - if you don't like your mattress you can return it within 30 days and get all your money back. The 30 days gave me heaps of time to try the mattress out and there was no way i was returning it.
I have found that the memory foam is great for alleviating the joints in my "older" body.
Great mattress and great service.

Tom