6Sleeping Duck Mattress

john W.3 posts
Dayle F.
Dayle F.Hunter Region, NSW
  Mattress Firm Queen

Not worth the money in the long run

We got our Sleeping Duck during lockdown times because we were due for a new mattress. It was good for about a year, but the past two have been a nightmare for sleep in the summer months. The foam retains our heat and the bed gets so hot and uncomfortable. Didn't last us three years. It's also with the firm option become pretty soft so our option would be to replace that with another firm topper. It is such a rip off. I also get this feeling that the reviews online are fake.
Stephen H.
Stephen H.2 posts
  Mattress Firm King Single

Firm is very firm

If you think you need a firm mattress you May need to try it then try the medium if you are not getting the best sleep regards Stephen Show details ·  1
Trish
TrishVictoria4 posts

Just a great mattress

It took a few weeks to get used to but the mattress is just perfect now. Well done sleeping duck. Show details ·  1
LouLou5111
LouLou5111Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD14 posts
  Verified Mattress Half-Half Queen
Xavier
Xavier
  Verified Mattress Firm Queen

Great purchase

We got the firm queen size Mach 2 matress. Not overly firm both wife and I and very impressed, great matress, great investment. Show reply
Kylie
Kylie2 posts
  Mattress Half-Half King

The best sleep experience and customer service!

We cant recommend enough. My back pain has gone and we have experienced a much better night sleep for us all. We now have 4 of these beds. We also have the pillows and sheets and the quality is amazing. Customer service exceptional, 10/10! Show details ·  1
Pamela
Pamela3 posts

Very comfortable

My lower back is so much better. My chiropractor is happy too. Show details ·  1
John Archer
John ArcherSydney, NSW9 posts

Model Company for customer service

This mattress has only just been delivered and at first tryout is super comfortable however I would like to comment on their first class customer service.
1 They were always available on the phone for advice

customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Debs
DebsSydney, NSW2 posts
  Mattress Medium King

So much better than our old mattress! Best sleep ever

It is really comfortable especially as I have hip and shoulder problems.
Very supportive , no sagging and no corresponding movement when my husband rolls over on his side! Show details ·  1
Graeme S.
Graeme S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

3 years and still happy

Have had the Sleeping Duck for 3 years now. It has be great. So etching didn't feel right in last couple of weeks. We stripped the bed washed the cover and turned all 3 parts of the mattress. Last night I went to bed at 7.30pm and woke up at 7.30 this morning and it was the best sleep I have had in a couple of months since we bought it. Can't recommend Sleeping Duck enough. I have a spinal injury and it suits me to the MATTRESS. Show details ·  3
Jann
Jann4 posts
  Verified Mattress Medium Queen

Cloud sleeping

Probably the best mattress I've ever slept on, apart from some hotel stays. My grandchildren say it's like sleeping on a cloud. I recommend the product and the excellent service. Show 4 replies
Pollyanna
PollyannaFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
Bonnie
BonnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the older mattress than the new Mach 11

I purchased a Sleeping Duck queen size mattress in 2019 and now purchased a King Size Mach 11. Can you please tell me the difference in each of the mattresses?. My queen size is more comfortable than the Mach 11. Both have the same firmness and bed bases. Show details ·  1
Chris Evans
Chris EvansPerth, WA
  Mattress Medium Queen

The best sleep I've had in ages

The best sleep I've had in ages. Even when the wife is snoring her box off! Show details ·  1

Chris
ChrisSydney6 posts
Pjay
PjayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Half-Half
Nick
Nick

Best Mattress Ever

We bought a Sleeping Duck mattress over a year ago and it’s The Best mattress ever. Waking up every morning refreshed and ready to take on the day. It is so we good we bought our son one 6 months ago and he loves it just as much Show details ·  1
Leanne S.
Leanne S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Mattress Medium Queen

Best sleep I’ve ever had!

Perfect mattress and equally surprising, we purchased the SD pillows and they too are the best pillows we’ve ever had. Show details ·  1
Monique W
Monique WSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Mattress Half-Half King
alison watts
alison wattsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is good

The mattress is good as well as allowing a good nights sleep.
Back pain is somewhat decreased Show details ·  1
Martin Filleul
Martin FilleulLaunceston, TAS

It’s the bomb

We took way too long to do this. Regret that we didn’t buy this earlier. So good! Show details ·  1
AliR
AliRSydney, NSW3 posts
  Mattress Firm King

Heaven

We absolutely love our mattress. One year in and it’s as good as new. We tried the medium but it was was way too soft. An easy switch to the firm and it has settled over time and is absolutely perfect. Every time we go away we can’t wait to get home to our amazing bed. Would give more than 5 stars if I could Show details ·  1
Matthew T.
Matthew T.

No firmness swap

After contacting them to do a firmness swap during the trial I received no reply! Show details
Johnathan Z.
Johnathan Z.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product & customer service

After doing some some digging and research the segmented mattress option that Sleeping Duck offered seemed like the right fit for us. After receiving our mattress and finding the right balance of firm and softness setup, my partner and I have had some of the best sleep we've ever had. Definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a great mattress and base. On top of that, the customer service has been fantastic! Show details ·  1

Madison
MadisonDickson 2602, ACT
  Mattress Medium King

Best mattress we've EVER had!

This has got to be the best mattress we've ever had! My side might need slight adjustments in firmness but other wise we are extremely happy. I hardly wake up through the night these days and hardly wake up with a sore back. We've never slept so good! Thank you Sleep Duck! Show reply
David Ingram
David IngramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Mattress Firm King

Can’t Sleep on any other mattress!! Must be A Sleeping Duck !!

Seriously, The Best Mattress we have slept on. When I move, my wife doesn’t wake ! Show details ·  1
APR
APR6 posts
  Verified Mattress Half-Half King

Unfortunately, not for me

The Sleeping Duck mattress offered a mixed experience for me. Starting with Medium, it felt too soft and led to back pain. Transitioning to Firm didn't solve the issue, as it still felt too soft, while Extra Firm was overly rigid. Despite personal comfort challenges, the mattress itself boasts high-quality construction. Interestingly, my wife found the Firm and Medium options comfortable, emphasizing the subjective nature of mattress preferences. Notably, Sleeping Duck's customer service shines, addressing firmness adjustments promptly and facilitating an efficient return and refund process. While it might not have suited me, it's clear that individual preferences play a significant role in mattress satisfaction. Show details ·  1
Faye
FayePerth, WA2 posts

The best bed ever!

A Dr I worked with, raved about his SD Bed, I purchased my son a SD Bed and Mattress (firm) and he loved it, so have now purchased a medium mattress for my other son and a firm SD Mattress and indestructible frame for me and my husband. I couldn’t be happier super comfortable and sleeping much better, which as a menopausal 50 year old is great!!
Barry Prinable
Barry PrinableMid North Coast, NSW

Great Matress

I suffered from painful shoulders when awakening in the morning. Since we have been sleeping on sdm I no longer have the pain- Thank you. Show details ·  1
Bonny
Bonny8 posts
  Mattress Half-Half King

Great mattress but very very heavy

We purchased a Sleeping Duck King Mattress, which needed to go in an upstairs unit. On the positive side the delivery was very quick and the bed is comfortable, but on the negative side this mattress was so heavy, two of us could barely drag it to the bedroom. We have also purchased a King Koala this year, and I found that a lot easier to move due to it arriving in two separate boxes. Show details ·  1
Loreta Colombo
Loreta ColomboMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Mattress Firm Queen

This is perfect can’t live without it

We’ve always had Posturepedic mattresses and been happy with them, but we decided to try sleeping duck for the convenience of delivery , price, innovation and excellent service exchange etc and it turned out to be a very good mattress to the point that we ordered another one for our second bedroom and we are very happy with both and would recommend them to others Show details ·  1
Shane D.
Shane D.
  Verified Mattress Medium King

I'm Sleepy

Overall not a bad mattress. Very comfortable, very stylish, has a lot of options in regards to swapping out the top for hard, medium etc, good after purchase support, Sleeping Duck has checked in to see if I'm happy on a couple of occasions. I would recommend the duck to anyone looking for quality and a good night's sleep that won't break the bank. Australian made and owned, what more could you want. Show details ·  1
Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Absolute Disappointment

Purchased this mattress with high hopes. It is hard, uncomfortable and not great for anyone who runs hot. If you are a side sleeper, definitely forget this mattress. Your shoulders will hate you for buying it. A duck sleeps on average almost 11 hours a day. Unfortunately, you will not come even close to that if you buy this mattress. It is a shame they don't have negative stars. Show details
Andrew M.
Andrew M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified Mattress Firm King

Great mattress

Old latex mattress sagged in the middle giving me a sore lower back. New sleeping duck gives me all the support I need and is super comfortable. Delivery was fast too. Show details ·  1

Vandy
VandySydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Mattress Half-Half Queen
Kate Gibson
Kate GibsonSydney, NSW
  Mattress Medium King

Loved it! Bought one for each of the family!

Really happy it. So much so after two years using it I bought one for my child as their first bed! Show details ·  1
MUSHY
MUSHYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Mattress Medium King

This is a wonderful matress

Very comfortable and getting a good night sleep for the both of us not noticed any sagging as we haven’t had it that long.. Show details ·  1
Maureen Connelly
Maureen ConnellySydney Surrounds, NSW
  Mattress Medium King

Great nights sleep from day one!

My quality of sleep has improved dramatically. I have an inflammatory condition that makes it hard to get comfortable but this mattress gives the right amount of support where I need it. Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website