Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Sleeping Duck Mattress In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

4.5

Best decision ever!

Our Sleeping Duck mattress is very supportive yet soft and superbly warm, even in winter. It is surprisingly easy to turn on the base and showed no sign of flattening on the surface. There is little partner disturbance when turning over and we are both sleeping really well. Very happy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Sleeping Duck for A$1,500.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Simone Gordon

Simone GordonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing

I totally love my new sleeping duck and it's a struggle to get out of bed now!! Super comfy and I suffer from back issues and that has improved since my sleeping duck arrived.

I also brought a sleeping duck for my dog and she loves her new bed just as much!

Customer service was amazing and would highly recommend sleeping duck's to anyone.

Life changing and thank you

Purchased in June 2020 at Direct through sleeping duck .

Sleeping TOO heavy!!!!!!

Liking floating on a mattress.
Has fixed back problem and eased neck soreness.
Sleep is a lot heavier...PROBLEMS WITH BOTH OF US SNORING!!!
Only had mattress for about 6 weeks, still the same, but other mattresses usually cave-in after about 4 years, have to wait and see about the Sleeping Duck...great so far!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Mattresses

Find out how Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen compares to other Mattresses

Best online buying experience.....Ever!!!!

Still cant believe how fantastic this mattress is, I fall asleep in one position and wake up in the same position. Incredible peaceful nights sleeps and my back does not ache.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,450.00.

CarolB

CarolBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent comfort and support

This mattress is perfect for my bad back. I no longer spend the whole night tossing and turning trying to get comfortable, now I just sleep and wake up refreshed. The mattress is soft yet very supportive it is like floating on the top of the water in a swimming pool. It is the best mattress I have ever slept on.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$1,449.00.

Kay Szonert

Kay SzonertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a great bed and I tell all my friends about it

I have osteoarthritis and lower back pain but since sleeping on this bed I have a good nights sleep which has improved my wellbeing
I am very impressed and would definitely recommend it
I have the base and mattress which was very easily assembled with two people
It took less than an hour to have it up and ready to go
I slept on it the next night as per instructions

Purchased in February 2020.

Happyish

Very nice mattress but not as firm as I'd imagined. Although I've been sleeping well i think there should be a super firm option. Well, it's a mattress made from materials that can be compressed and rolled to meet efficient business practices so i didn't expect that it would also meet my stupidly high standards :D

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,300.00.

Kirstie  McKenzie

Kirstie McKenzie Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

Extremely comfortable mattress, breathes well on hot nights and my husband doesn’t wake me when he moves which is a first! Feels very soft to lie on but is obviously firm as my hip pain has subsided. Absolutely no complaints, I’m just used to a firmer edge of the mattress when I sit down. Give me another month to adapt and I’d probably give 5 stars.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perceived Firmness Soft

The Mattress is no longer firm

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes
Mattresses

Find out how Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen compares to other Mattresses

Ian Ash

Ian AshGoulburn Valley, VIC

The best night's sleep!

The mattress is so stable and supportive. I don't notice my partner moving during the night. So far there is no sign of the mattress sagging or losing any support.

Purchased in November 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Tessa H.

Tessa H.

Love the zero partner disturbance

Love my mattress, I can finally sleep without my partner waking me up. The mattress feels firm and supportive and also soft and comfortable. Would recommend this mattress to friends and family.

Purchased in September 2019 at Sleeping duck for A$1,499.00.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Soft & comfortable but not firm enough to support back pain issues.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,349.00.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,