Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Sleeping Duck Mattress In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

4.9

Warren M

Warren MVictoria

Never better

Extremely supportive especially since the firmness upgrade, Suffering with back problems as well as sleep apnea my general nights sleep has improved markedly so a positive impact for me.
The Duck is extremely well made and I believe durability will be no problem at all , believe me I have slept on a lot of different mattresse's & the level of options available with this mattress are unsurpassed.

Purchased at Online for A$1,499.00.

CintyM

CintyMPerth, WA

Sleeping like a baby

Tried the medium for 4 weeks, gorgeous to sleep on but not firm enough for us. SD were great, firm inserts arrived, my hip pain & husband’s back pain has resolved.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Mrs M Tinkerbottoms

Mrs M Tinkerbottoms

In love with this mattress

I love this mattress. This is what I say to myself every night when I go to bed and every morning when I wake up. I don't know how they make it so firm and yet so soft at the same time. I also really like the Sleeping Duck bed base which just adds to the comfort and support levels and is not bulky or overly 'designed' like some of the other options. Service and delivery exceptional too.

Kim Bowman

Kim BowmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love It

Best mattress i have bought in my life time. Love the cost of it. The ordering and prompt delivery and follow up texts shows a impressive company that knows what they are doing. "keep it up"

Purchased in June 2020 at none for A$1,500.00.

BarbaraC

BarbaraCSouthwest, VIC

This mattress is great

Having this mattress was a new and great experience. It was delivered promptly. It is a firm mattress but with pillow top and we are getting a good nights sleep at long last. I love that if we were not happy with our mattress we could return it. And these mattresses are not exorbitantly priced. Of course the longevity of the mattress is yet to be seen, but it was given a very good rating by Choice so I’m confident it will perform well.

Purchased in June 2020 at On line for A$1,600.00.

PatriciaK

PatriciaKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Very happy with this mattress, it is so comfortable and there is no partner disturbance through the night. We are both getting a better night sleep and are waking refreshed. Well done Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in June 2020 at None for A$1,499.00.

Leigh Sweetnam

Leigh SweetnamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best mattress, great nights sleep

I have a bad back and this mattress has made sleeping much better. I find it very comfortable and supportive. My wife has had a hip replacement and she is sleeping much better since changing over to our new sleeping-duck mattress. We both agree, best mattress we have bought at a great price very happy.

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely worth it

I first purchased a NOA mattress as it had similar reviews and was half the price of a Sleeping Duck mattress. After 6 months I was waking up more sore than when I went to bed and made the decision to replace the NOA mattress with a Sleeping Duck firm mattress. I couldn't believe the difference! Whilst reviews may be similar, product quality and the quality of my sleep was so much better with Sleeping Duck. So take it from someone that has directly compared the 2 over several months...buy the Sleeping Duck mattress! Firm highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,449.00.

Alan Logan

Alan LoganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely the best mattress we’ve ever had

My wife and I were both waking up with hip and lower back aches and pains. Within a few days of sleeping on our new Sleeping Duck firm mattress they were gone - period. We love it and wish we’d changed sooner.

Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Originally ordered the firm and after 21 days my partner and I felt we needed something more firm. I contacted their customer service and they organised a free foam swap- from firm to extra firm. It was super easy to do, the foam came within 2 days. We loveee our mattress and couldn't recommend Sleeping Duck enough!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,449.00.

Greg & Maureen A.

Greg & Maureen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable.

Very comfortable. My partner and I don't disturb each other when moving. I've really good sound sleep since buying the mattress. If I had anything negative to say it would be that I thought it may be a little firmer.

Purchased in May 2020.

Good experience.

We ordered the medium, but ended up finding it a bit too soft. Was no problem when we asked for the firm. The night we swapped it out, we instantly felt at home in our bed. Nice and comfy but very supportive. Thankyou for a a great, no hassel experience.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Annie

AnnieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely perfect

Cannot recommend this company or their mattresses highly enough.
Well done Sleeping Duck for producing a fantastic product. Very very happy customer, STOP look no further simply the best product.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

Liam P.

Liam P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more lower-back pain

It’s my first ever firm mattress and I was worried it would feel like the floor, but it’s actually super comfy and didn’t take long for my body to adjust. I woke up with lower-back pain every morning, but I just thought it was from my training and exercise. Since I’ve changed to Sleeping Duck I now wake up with minimal back pain. I am able to lift the toilet seat with out pain haha!! I’m super Heavyweight athlete and the bed can support my weight and even when I am close to the edge of the bed too, so sturdy!!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,449.00.

Very good customer care

I bought Sleeping duck mattress three month ago. The next day delivery was promised and happened. I chose firm mattress but changed my mind two times and they sent me soft and semi soft in a very reasonable time without any hesitation. I’m very satisfied with high level of after sales service and hopefully will experience high quality mattress in a few years. This guy us highly recommend

Purchased in April 2020.

Thundercat

ThundercatPerth, WA

Yaaaasssss.....

This matress has offered me more comfort than my husband ever has. Left my husband, gained a matress. I Wake up every morning feeling completley satisfied. Im in love with my Sleeping Ducky!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,500.00.

ErinJ

ErinJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The mattress has so far been wonderful, no movement when my husband moves about and the firmness is felt right to the edge. Temperature is good and we have been sleeping well.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

GaryB.

GaryB.

The best mattress we have ever had

We bought a queen mattress with half firm and the other side medium for my wife. After about 14 days my wife decided to take up the free upgrade and chose firm. She absolutely loves it. Sleeps all night like a well behave baby, grand kids as well

Purchased in June 2020 at Sleeping Duck online for A$1,499.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Sharon54

Sharon54Gippsland, VIC

Wonderful mattress

I like a firm mattress and had never bought a mattress without testing it, but the money back guarantee gave me confidence. It arrived and is perfect, comfort level 10 out of 10.

Purchased in April 2020 at Sleeping duck.

Anna Dezic

Anna DezicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect very comfortable

very comfortable and supportive having the best sleep since started using this mattress. Mattress has kept its shape not sagging in anyway to date. Would recommend it anyone looking perfect.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,500.00.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,