Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 23)

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Sleeping Duck Mattress In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

Willow Salter

Willow SalterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just amazing!

Before using this mattress I would always complain about pain in my back. I realised a few days ago that the pain completely stopped! It is so comfortable, really supports my front and has maintained its shape in the month I’ve had it so far. Even my friends who have stayed a few times love it!

MichaelO

MichaelOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would highly reccomend

Best purchase I've made to date, would highly reccomend this product, i went straight to the firm matress, i wake up in the morning without a sore back anymore, Worth every cent!

PatriciaR

PatriciaRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You won't be disappointed

Extremely happy. Started with medium which was super comfy but didn't quite relieve shoulder pain. The process of swapping to firm was very easy. Highly recommended. Thank you Sleeping Duck!!

Natalie B.

Natalie B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love it.

We started with a medium and asked for an adjustment 3 weeks in as it was a tad soft. We are now on a firm and couldn't be happier! Customer service is great and shipping was fast.

LesleyG

LesleyGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service excellence

Love my mattress!

I’m so comfortable I’ve even started sleeping right through again after 3 or 4 years of waking several times through every night. I have the firm mattress and love it!

Merryl Matheson

Merryl Matheson South East Queensland, QLD

Dreamy , the best. Just so comfortable & my back hasn’t felt better

It is really supportive and firm enough for my back but also like soft and molding to my body shape to create a feeling of being hugged ! I just love it

REJ

REJSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our Sleeping Duck mattress!

We bought our Sleeping Duck mattress and bed frame nearly 3 months ago. Both my partner and I have loved it since day 1. Delivery was smooth and efficient (there was a small problem which was fixed very quickly). We had put off buying a new mattress for a long time because we were worried about making a bad decision, but we are very happy with Sleeping Duck. Our new bed is comfortable and cosy; both my partner and I sleep soundly and would highly recommend.

David

DavidWestern Australia

Fantastic. So comfortable

Bed has been better than I ever expected. Good support no sore back in the mornings. Love the fact partner can get up through nigh and you feel no movement what so ever.

RuthyC

RuthyC

So comfy!!!

My sore back has much appreciated the new mattress! It’s firm but also soft. It offers great support and when I have my kids or partner in bed it doesn’t indent like other mattresses.

Robyn

RobynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This mattress has changed my life!

This is a fabulous mattress! Like many others in my age group I have back and shoulder problems which would wake me during the night. No longer. My back has been so much better since sleeping on the firm version of the mattress. The only downside is that it's very heavy which means making the bed is a little tricky. The customer service is outstanding. Thank you Sleeping Duck.

Tracie

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is seriously the BEST mattress ever!!

I've suffered a bad back for years... Not only am I sleeping SO much better, but my back has improved significantly... I love this mattress, SO COMFORTABLE, a great night's sleep!

I do love it

I love this mattress. Very surprised actually. I do wish it could be slightly firmer (I have firm) but it's not enough for me to still not give it 5 stars. I do also notice a bit of warmth from the latex but once again, I still love it anyway. Just so comfortable. I've only had it for about 2 months so I guess time will tell whether it maintains it's shape but it has a warranty and the service has been great so I'm not concerned.

Tanya price
Tanya price

Sorry, my bad. It does tend to retain heat a little but not enough that I don't like it. I have been in touch and organsed an extra firm your customer service is fantastic and like you say, 100 day guarantee, you can't go wrong.

Suzy

Suzy

Life Changer!

Hands down the best mattress that I’ve owned. Firm and supportive, but so comfortable! Well worth the price and much better than the highly expensive mattress I owned prior. Would highly recommend! Fantastic customer service too.

Sandra H

Sandra HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend didn't realise how bad our old mattress was

We didn't realise how badly we used to sleep - this new mattress has made such a difference to our sleeping - it's great would highly recommend to anyone considering getting a new mattress

Happy with new mattress

Mattress arrived quickly and with no dramas in the middle of the pandemic, very impressive. I like my new mattress and also happy that my lower back pain is gone.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Very happy with our new mattress

We both started with medium firmness and the mattress was very comfortable but we still experienced some aches and pains. We swapped to the firm insert, a process that was simple and straighforward, and since then both of us have had a lot less physical discomfort.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Impressed so I bought two more for the rest of the family

After buying one of duck’s king beds my sleep has improved. Hence, I bought two more beds for my sons.
Easier to assemble than implied by the video - but have a friend to help.

Worth the fuss!

The mattress offers amazing all over body support. My sleep have greatly improved. Highly recommended. Special mention to the customer service support as promises have been delivered. I am very impressed!

What a difference!

I’ve suffered from lower back and neck pain for years but that’s all in the past. We’re both sleeping much better. Getting up in the morning is too hard now!

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,