Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 14)

4.9

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely worth it

I first purchased a NOA mattress as it had similar reviews and was half the price of a Sleeping Duck mattress. After 6 months I was waking up more sore than when I went to bed and made the decision to replace the NOA mattress with a Sleeping Duck firm mattress. I couldn't believe the difference! Whilst reviews may be similar, product quality and the quality of my sleep was so much better with Sleeping Duck. So take it from someone that has directly compared the 2 over several months...buy the Sleeping Duck mattress! Firm highly recommended.

bopper

The product is fine, however, the aftercare service (warranty) is nonexistent when lodging a warranty claim

We found the after service care on a defective product (Hyper Adaptive Foam) to be not supported by the manufacturer, leaving us extremely disappointed and frustrated with their product, the has been a lack of customer support and engagement in rectifying the warranty issue.

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Lived up to all expectations

Researched this mattress for two year.
It arrived 4 working days from Melbourne to my home, in Hobart, in Covid lockdown times.
Packaging is amazing.
My partner and I are very different in size. I am 50kg and 150cms and he is 70 kgs and 200cms.
I chose the firm mattress to minimise movement disruption.
I am a poor sleeper my partner is a heavy sleeper.
The mattress is thicker than I imagined which is fantastic.
We have both found the mattress has met all expectations. Oh and the cat adores it.

Very happy

It's lovely to wake up and not struggling to get out of bed with a sore lower back. My overall sleep quality has greatly improved. The customer service when initially looking at purchasing the bed & the base was so helpful. Delivery was quick! Very happy - thanks.

Simone Gordon

Simone GordonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing

I totally love my new sleeping duck and it's a struggle to get out of bed now!! Super comfy and I suffer from back issues and that has improved since my sleeping duck arrived.

I also brought a sleeping duck for my dog and she loves her new bed just as much!

Customer service was amazing and would highly recommend sleeping duck's to anyone.

Life changing and thank you

MichelleG

MichelleGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best sleep ever!!!!

Absolutely fantastic sleep since purchasing our sleeping duck mattress, Only trouble is we don’t want to get out of bed!! Can’t recommend the service and product enough , highly recommend to all ages !!!! 5⭐️

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

It is very comfortable haven't had any issues, I amp having a great night's sleep.
I look forward to many years of perfect sleep.
I believe it will be durable and keep its shape.

Comfortable but restless.

Got a sleeping duck recently.
Wake up in sweats most nights because the foam does not breathe at all, it’s a very hot mattress.
If you sleep hot at all, this is not the mattress for you.

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my bed it’s amazing!

I chose firm and to be honest I was surprised it was so perfect for me! It’s so comfortable. The mattress is the perfect firmness. As long as you answer the questionnaire you should be able to find the perfect fit for you. I look forward to going to bed each night!

Alan Logan

Alan LoganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely the best mattress we’ve ever had

My wife and I were both waking up with hip and lower back aches and pains. Within a few days of sleeping on our new Sleeping Duck firm mattress they were gone - period. We love it and wish we’d changed sooner.

Miranda

MirandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Originally ordered the firm and after 21 days my partner and I felt we needed something more firm. I contacted their customer service and they organised a free foam swap- from firm to extra firm. It was super easy to do, the foam came within 2 days. We loveee our mattress and couldn't recommend Sleeping Duck enough!

Greg & Maureen A.

Greg & Maureen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable.

Very comfortable. My partner and I don't disturb each other when moving. I've really good sound sleep since buying the mattress. If I had anything negative to say it would be that I thought it may be a little firmer.

Good experience.

We ordered the medium, but ended up finding it a bit too soft. Was no problem when we asked for the firm. The night we swapped it out, we instantly felt at home in our bed. Nice and comfy but very supportive. Thankyou for a a great, no hassel experience.

Annie

AnnieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely perfect

Cannot recommend this company or their mattresses highly enough.
Well done Sleeping Duck for producing a fantastic product. Very very happy customer, STOP look no further simply the best product.

Deborah  Starkie

Deborah Starkie South East Queensland, QLD

Love it , though is a tad heavy when making the bed

Liam P.

Liam P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more lower-back pain

It’s my first ever firm mattress and I was worried it would feel like the floor, but it’s actually super comfy and didn’t take long for my body to adjust. I woke up with lower-back pain every morning, but I just thought it was from my training and exercise. Since I’ve changed to Sleeping Duck I now wake up with minimal back pain. I am able to lift the toilet seat with out pain haha!! I’m super Heavyweight athlete and the bed can support my weight and even when I am close to the edge of the bed too, so sturdy!!

Very good customer care

I bought Sleeping duck mattress three month ago. The next day delivery was promised and happened. I chose firm mattress but changed my mind two times and they sent me soft and semi soft in a very reasonable time without any hesitation. I’m very satisfied with high level of after sales service and hopefully will experience high quality mattress in a few years. This guy us highly recommend

Thundercat

ThundercatPerth, WA

Yaaaasssss.....

This matress has offered me more comfort than my husband ever has. Left my husband, gained a matress. I Wake up every morning feeling completley satisfied. Im in love with my Sleeping Ducky!

ErinJ

ErinJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The mattress has so far been wonderful, no movement when my husband moves about and the firmness is felt right to the edge. Temperature is good and we have been sleeping well.

VickiS

VickiSGippsland, VIC

Now look forward to going to bed

Initially deciding between firm or medium topper was difficult as my husband likes firm and I prefer a little softer but with the option to exchange either side we went with a firm top.
I was pleasantly surprised as I no longer wake with back or shoulder pain.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,