Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 5)

Jess R.

Jess R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a great mattress!

My Sleeping Duck mattress is the best mattress I've ever owned, hands down! The shipping was efficient, it arrived in 2 days. I have Osteo Arthritis in my lower spine and pain can be quite severe, but since owning my SD mattress, i haven't had an issue with back pain. I look forward to going to bed knowing that i am going to have an absolutely brilliant sleep.

High Quality Product High Quality Customer Service

have been sleeping like a new born baby since we got our Sleeping Duck mattress.
I originally ordered the half/half but had to change to all firm. The customer service in making this possible was world class and so friendly. The follow up is also appreciative and truly highlights the customer service I have received.

Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

Best mattress I've had.

Total comfort & support. Has provided excellent rest despite a nagging back injury. Indications are that the mattress will be durable. Well packaged & easily assembled product. A well priced mattress that has more than met expectations.

Wonderful bed!

A great supportive mattress that we wished we bought years ago. While we can't say categorically that the mattress has been responsible, it sure would be a strange coincidence that our backs and nights' sleep have improved since sleeping on "the duck"! Thanks to all the wonderful people at Sleeping Duck.

SUPER COMFY - bestest ever

Mattress is more than I expected. It is like sleeping on a bed of feathers. The "SLEEPING DUCK' name certainly suits. I purchased the firm mattress and am very happy with it. No problems with just one person in the bed. It is very supportive. I am about to do my 2nd 30 day rotate and have found it is maintaining it's shape, no sagging when I sometimes sit on the edge and get dressed. Can be easily rotated and maneuvered with just 1 person. After just a few months I am very happy with my purchase.

Pauline

PaulineSydney, NSW

So comfortable

We purchased the ultra firm mattress and enjoyed the fitness. So comfortable. The rollers are great for moving the bed. So light and easy. Great work. We Love the bed.

Kat

KatPerth, WA

Good mattress, order execution and delivery really sub-par

Beatrice Hii

Beatrice HiiSydney, NSW

This mattress helped me after a significant back injury.

This year I've had a back injury that has seen me off work for a couple of months and doing all the therapy I can. I honestly think that I made the best progress once I had this mattress to sleep on. The firm was very supportive but still surprisingly soft and very comfortable. I wake up pain free every morning and can move comfortably around when changing sides. We turned the mattress after a couple of weeks to prevent any sagging and it's been great.

Lyn

Lyn

The result of the 48kg tube that landed on my doorstep

Has retained its firmness, has supported my back and hips which I didn't have before. Travelled to Japan April 2019 and the hotel beds there were like sleeping on clouds. Sleeping Duck firmness almost the same. The only issue I have had is that it has been noticeably warmer in hot weather; more so than my previous old mattress

Ce Ce Pea

Ce Ce PeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bliss in the bedroom

No adjustment period need. We found that firm isn’t too firm. No more waking up with hip, back or neck pain. Slept well from the first night and that’s is pure bliss.

TrevorM

TrevorMPerth, WA

Very comfortable and highly recommend

We have found the mattress very comfortable just a night or 2 adjustment but very happy with the comfort and our sleeping.read reviews and feedback when researching the mattress as part of our needed upgrade.

Marianne

MarianneVictoria

Very comfy

No health conditions
Sleeping better
Only had it just under two months, still looks and feels ok, rotated after first months, will do again in couple of weeks, will try to rotate twice a year after first four months as suggested.

Thanks for a fab review Marianne. Much appreciated. :) - Team SD

lil_les789

lil_les789Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best mattress I have ever slept on

When our mattress arrived we were shocked at how small and compact the package was. After opening the package we went from shock to amazement. This has been the best investment we have ever made in the purchased of a mattress. So comfortable you hardly feel the other person moving. The only thing that my wife says is that the mattress has a rubber smell to it which takes awhile to get used to. I would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone.
Customer and follow up service was excellent.

Like a baby

Great company to deal with, we love the story and the fact that its backed up by a fabulous product - made it a no brainer for us - we are loving the new mattress !!

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Hi there! Thanks for leaving such a lovely review - we're so glad to hear that you're loving the mattress and the service that comes with it :) Team S.D.

Allan

AllanGippsland, VIC

happy camper

After a 2 week period of thinking it was a little too firm, I am now very pleased with the mattress. Both my wife and I are sleeping mostly through the night. I was waking several times a night on our old mattress. I am a fan.

Tanya

TanyaVictoria

Best mattress I have ever slept on

This mattress is perfect, it’s the best sleep we have had in years. It has maintained its shape and firmness. We are extremely happy with our mattress and would highly recommend this product.

Best night sleep ever

Tried the mattress out in the show room . It supported my back , so comfortable.
Came Home from holidays and in my bed , no sleep sore back. So I Ordered my sleeping duck .
Arrived on time , so easy to set up . Slept on the mattress that night , best nights sleep ever.
I have even slept in a few times , .
Supports my back , which hasn't ached at all since I started sleeping on my sleeping duck.
Recommend for people with lower back pain . Absolutely awesome .

John Tabone

John TaboneSydney, NSW

No pain sleep

I no longer wake up with backache. From what I can tell it is maintaining its shape and firmness. Both my wife and I are very thrilled with this product.

Carol

CarolTasmania

Really happy, waking up refreshed instead of stiff!

We are very happy with our Sleeping Duck. Customer Service was very helpful as was delivery and construction of base was easy. We no longer wake up feeling stiff and it is so comfortable.

Tiffany Tranter

Tiffany TranterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Fell over at work a week after getting the mattress and I believe it help my recovery I had no problems getting out of bed. Hope the mattress stays this way in the future

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Thank you for the review Tiffany! We're happy to hear that the mattress is helping you start your day right. :)

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,