Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 9)

4.9

Hedley

HedleyPerth, WA

Amazingly Comfortable & Amazing Service.

CynthiaG

CynthiaGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

After 19 years a sleeping duck was what I needed

Took time to get used to new mattress
Firm is good As there is give And I don’t roll into my other sleeping duck that snores
It’s cuddly and cosy, COVID 19 has helped me appreciate my sleep

PatriciaR

PatriciaRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You won't be disappointed

Extremely happy. Started with medium which was super comfy but didn't quite relieve shoulder pain. The process of swapping to firm was very easy. Highly recommended. Thank you Sleeping Duck!!

Natalie B.

Natalie B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love it.

We started with a medium and asked for an adjustment 3 weeks in as it was a tad soft. We are now on a firm and couldn't be happier! Customer service is great and shipping was fast.

Love my mattress!

I’m so comfortable I’ve even started sleeping right through again after 3 or 4 years of waking several times through every night. I have the firm mattress and love it!

Merryl Matheson

Merryl Matheson South East Queensland, QLD

Dreamy , the best. Just so comfortable & my back hasn’t felt better

It is really supportive and firm enough for my back but also like soft and molding to my body shape to create a feeling of being hugged ! I just love it

REJ

REJSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our Sleeping Duck mattress!

We bought our Sleeping Duck mattress and bed frame nearly 3 months ago. Both my partner and I have loved it since day 1. Delivery was smooth and efficient (there was a small problem which was fixed very quickly). We had put off buying a new mattress for a long time because we were worried about making a bad decision, but we are very happy with Sleeping Duck. Our new bed is comfortable and cosy; both my partner and I sleep soundly and would highly recommend.

David

DavidWestern Australia

Fantastic. So comfortable

Bed has been better than I ever expected. Good support no sore back in the mornings. Love the fact partner can get up through nigh and you feel no movement what so ever.

RuthyC

RuthyC

So comfy!!!

My sore back has much appreciated the new mattress! It’s firm but also soft. It offers great support and when I have my kids or partner in bed it doesn’t indent like other mattresses.

Robyn

RobynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This mattress has changed my life!

This is a fabulous mattress! Like many others in my age group I have back and shoulder problems which would wake me during the night. No longer. My back has been so much better since sleeping on the firm version of the mattress. The only downside is that it's very heavy which means making the bed is a little tricky. The customer service is outstanding. Thank you Sleeping Duck.

I do love it

I love this mattress. Very surprised actually. I do wish it could be slightly firmer (I have firm) but it's not enough for me to still not give it 5 stars. I do also notice a bit of warmth from the latex but once again, I still love it anyway. Just so comfortable. I've only had it for about 2 months so I guess time will tell whether it maintains it's shape but it has a warranty and the service has been great so I'm not concerned.

Tanya price
Tanya price

Sorry, my bad. It does tend to retain heat a little but not enough that I don't like it. I have been in touch and organsed an extra firm your customer service is fantastic and like you say, 100 day guarantee, you can't go wrong.

Happy with new mattress

Mattress arrived quickly and with no dramas in the middle of the pandemic, very impressive. I like my new mattress and also happy that my lower back pain is gone.

Changed our lives!

Less back pain and feeling stronger. We are both sleeping more comfortably than ever before, less distraction and partner disturbance too - even though we are so different in size and sleeping styles.

Love it!!

So comfortable, firm with a soft top at the same time. Feels luxurious, I love getting into bed! Recommended it to all my friends, and bought another one as a gift for a family member.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Right Decision

I did the research which showed that Sleeping Duck was the way to go and although initially sceptical about “a mattress in the box”, it has been a fantastic experience.

Amazingly good bed!!!

Love this mattress, fixed my neck issues in a couple of nights. Definitely sleeping better with it - so far so good as far as durability, very likely there will be an addition to our household of another bed from Sleeping Duck

Billy D.

Billy D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent.....

Better than I expected. Super comfy to sleep on and Honestly some of the best sleeps I have had in a very long time.... and I must mention their great customer service !!!, thank you .....100% recommended!!

Jason

JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Once you go quack, you'll never go back!!

Simply put, couldn't be happier. I was some what sceptical as most would be buying a mattress this way. That said we couldn't be happier and glad that we did.
Aches and pains drifted away within a fortnight and sleeping more soundly was just the start, the comfort speaks for itself.
Add on top of that, the support and customer service is top notch!!

Doug Johnson

Doug JohnsonSydney, NSW

Right mattress at the right time

Firm and supportive without being hard. An overall better sleep and not as many wake ups during the night. No aches, pains or numbness in the morning. Good buy for price as quality is evident. Fast delivery and good service so far.

Kiet T.

Kiet T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience especially for the price

Great product. Great service, I ordered the medium but it was too soft, rang them and they sent out a firm one in a few days. Still good as day 1, 3 years down the track. I loved that it is on the warmer side. Wife thinks it's too warm though.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,