Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 6)

So Comfy !

Have had this mattress for about 8 weeks and loved it right from the first night, still loving now. I used to get up in the morning with aching lower back but I haven't experienced any of this since sleeping on the Sleeping Duck. We also purchased the pillows and will probably have to get another as mine has mysteriously made its way to another bedroom in the house.
I totally recommend this bed, and pillow. The peace of mind knowing you can return it if you're not happy is a comfort as I have had the experience of purchasing a bad mattress.

Johnno

JohnnoSouthwest, VIC

Try one!

After researching your product I thought “why not”.Glad I did.
The medium version seemed a bit soft and was a bit warm to
sleep on.Although it was past the 100 days you sent me firm
foam inserts at no cost to me.Great Customer Service!
Problems solved.Great value for money for sure.I enthusiastically
recommend these to anyone.Cheers,Johnno.

Dirk

DirkHobart, TAS

Goldilocks’ mattress

Finding an all seasons mattress is hard in southern Australia - not too hot in Summer, not too cool in winter. But I think I’ve found it! Our new mattress is nice and cool and breathes well which has been great.

Great matress warm sheets

Bought the ultimate queen bundle, have veen enjoying the mattress, especially its height! The tincel sheets have turned out to be very hot despite cool weather (mid 10's to 20's) with just themselves and a duvet, taking some getting use to but my partner seems to sleep in them fine. Would definitely recommend the mattress

Niv

NivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome mattress!

Really comfortable. Good support for your back. Smooth delivery. Overall fantastic product and I’ll definitely buy again if I need another mattress. The bed frame was really easy to install and the instructions are pretty good.

Craig I

Craig I Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more back pain! I don't fear to get out of bed in the morning

Joseph

JosephVictoria

Excellent product. Excellent support.

The mattress is excellent and we could not ask for any more. The staff support is equally good. All in all an excellent product and one to be recommended wholeheartedly.

Love it!

It really did take a few weeks to get used to the firmer mattress but after around 4 weeks it was the best purchase! We feel super supported, less aches and pains, and we never want to get out of bed.
Highly recommend and also recommend sticking with the mattress for a few weeks as you get used to it. We are now so glad we didn't swap from the firm.
Also the follow up customer service has been amazing.

Velaquez V.

Velaquez V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my new sleeping duck bed. I feel like I’m floating in the clouds.

The frame and bed head are really sturdy, easy to assemble and look good. The mattress is firm but also makes me feel like I’m floating. It’s really good and couldn’t be happier with it.

Van

VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Guest bed only

We have had a sleeping duck mattress for a year and a half now, rotating regularly. We are not heavy people but the mattress has rather large dips where we sleep now. It has become so uncomfortable that we have now purchased another mattress of a completely different type. It was a good test of a vacuum sealed bed, however probably only suited long term as a guest bed. Wouldn't purchase again.

Ben W.

Ben W.

Avoid at all costs if you are a hot sleeper

Ian Ash

Ian AshGoulburn Valley, VIC

The best night's sleep!

The mattress is so stable and supportive. I don't notice my partner moving during the night. So far there is no sign of the mattress sagging or losing any support.

Manuela

ManuelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

I originally started with the medium firmness and this was upgraded to the hard foam which has helped quite a bit. I now have a much more comfortable sleep and awake more refreshed then I have for a long time.
Thank you Sleeping Duck the whole process has been great.

I feel physically healthier

Although initially my back was sore when first sleeping on the mattress, it got much better after a week. I felt like I was sleeping straighter and not curved up. We stay in hotels often for work but want to come home as we miss our sleeping duck for comfort and to wait up feeling physically better.

Comfortable & Easy to order

Very snuggly mattress . Hubby had sore neck with old one so time to update!
Very happy with purchase.
Would recommend wholeheartedly.
Ordered this from word of mouth & it definitely paid off. Good buy.

Spro

SproSouth Australia

Out with the old

Had previous mattress for at least 25 years so it was time for a new one, shopped around and finally decided to give Sleeping Duck a go because of all the positive reviews it received.
The whole process from ordering to delivery was so professionally done and the final test was sleeping on it which it passed with flying colours.

shawn b.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Top notch service.
Great sleep. Almost perfect mattress.
Very happy. Definitely use them.and would recommend!
Easy switch of firmness when I needed it and didn't even ask for cash for change and mailed for free

shawn b.

If there was an option between medium and firm that would be me aka goldielocks

Julie B.

Julie B.Launceston, TAS

Comfy but warm

I really like the Sleeping Duck Mattress and feel i have a better nights sleep overall although i have found that i overheat. Not sure if it is due to the materials in the manufacturing.

Laura W.

Laura W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed!

Excellent customer service and communication. Easily swapped from medium to firm with no hassle. Super fast delivery, had the mattress in 2 days) and loving the new mattress. Sleeping well again.

Simple to Set up & Sleep

Easy to Set-Up and ready for a great nights' sleep.
Met our objective of a quality Sleep and the difference from our not so old Mattress was very noticeable.
It is great when a product meets or exceeds your expectations, based on the product claims.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,