Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 10)

4.9

Ellen M.

Ellen M.Central West, NSW

Great investment!

We were skeptical about the mattress in a box. You know, you can't try before you buy etc (didn't want the headache of returns and such)... but it was worth it! We are both sleeping well & no more aches and pains on waking. Longevity yet to be determined (obviously), but great product initially & hopefully for a few years yet!

kathleen

kathleenVictoria

Great nights sleep

After waking up every morning with a sore back - and thinking it was just a "bad Back" I can now say that my problem is solved. This bed is very supportive and getting a better quality, longer nights sleep makes such a difference. We also purchased the bed frame, which looks good as well. I think it is important to check that your bed frame is also really supportive. How previous one was terrible. So well done Sleeping Duck - great bed!

MichaelO

MichaelOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would highly reccomend

Best purchase I've made to date, would highly reccomend this product, i went straight to the firm matress, i wake up in the morning without a sore back anymore, Worth every cent!

PatriciaR

PatriciaRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You won't be disappointed

Extremely happy. Started with medium which was super comfy but didn't quite relieve shoulder pain. The process of swapping to firm was very easy. Highly recommended. Thank you Sleeping Duck!!

LesleyG

LesleyGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service excellence

Love my mattress!

I’m so comfortable I’ve even started sleeping right through again after 3 or 4 years of waking several times through every night. I have the firm mattress and love it!

Merryl Matheson

Merryl Matheson South East Queensland, QLD

Dreamy , the best. Just so comfortable & my back hasn’t felt better

It is really supportive and firm enough for my back but also like soft and molding to my body shape to create a feeling of being hugged ! I just love it

REJ

REJSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our Sleeping Duck mattress!

We bought our Sleeping Duck mattress and bed frame nearly 3 months ago. Both my partner and I have loved it since day 1. Delivery was smooth and efficient (there was a small problem which was fixed very quickly). We had put off buying a new mattress for a long time because we were worried about making a bad decision, but we are very happy with Sleeping Duck. Our new bed is comfortable and cosy; both my partner and I sleep soundly and would highly recommend.

David

DavidWestern Australia

Fantastic. So comfortable

Bed has been better than I ever expected. Good support no sore back in the mornings. Love the fact partner can get up through nigh and you feel no movement what so ever.

RuthyC

RuthyC

So comfy!!!

My sore back has much appreciated the new mattress! It’s firm but also soft. It offers great support and when I have my kids or partner in bed it doesn’t indent like other mattresses.

Robyn

RobynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This mattress has changed my life!

This is a fabulous mattress! Like many others in my age group I have back and shoulder problems which would wake me during the night. No longer. My back has been so much better since sleeping on the firm version of the mattress. The only downside is that it's very heavy which means making the bed is a little tricky. The customer service is outstanding. Thank you Sleeping Duck.

Tracie

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is seriously the BEST mattress ever!!

I've suffered a bad back for years... Not only am I sleeping SO much better, but my back has improved significantly... I love this mattress, SO COMFORTABLE, a great night's sleep!

Suzy

Suzy

Life Changer!

Hands down the best mattress that I’ve owned. Firm and supportive, but so comfortable! Well worth the price and much better than the highly expensive mattress I owned prior. Would highly recommend! Fantastic customer service too.

Happy with new mattress

Mattress arrived quickly and with no dramas in the middle of the pandemic, very impressive. I like my new mattress and also happy that my lower back pain is gone.

Changed our lives!

Less back pain and feeling stronger. We are both sleeping more comfortably than ever before, less distraction and partner disturbance too - even though we are so different in size and sleeping styles.

Love it!!

So comfortable, firm with a soft top at the same time. Feels luxurious, I love getting into bed! Recommended it to all my friends, and bought another one as a gift for a family member.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Right Decision

I did the research which showed that Sleeping Duck was the way to go and although initially sceptical about “a mattress in the box”, it has been a fantastic experience.

Amazingly good bed!!!

Love this mattress, fixed my neck issues in a couple of nights. Definitely sleeping better with it - so far so good as far as durability, very likely there will be an addition to our household of another bed from Sleeping Duck

Billy D.

Billy D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent.....

Better than I expected. Super comfy to sleep on and Honestly some of the best sleeps I have had in a very long time.... and I must mention their great customer service !!!, thank you .....100% recommended!!

madski88

madski88AU

Perfection in a box

Delivery: I ordered a firm queen mattress on Sunday afternoon and received my sleep duck early Monday morning. Seemless delivery and informative unpacking information. Delivery driver kept me updated on precise delivery time also. Warning: it's heavy! Definitely enlist a friend to help.
Quality: I initially was concerned it wasn't firm enough for me as it has a soft top layer, however this provides the right amount of cushioning for the support. I used to have a Koala mattress and found this one much more supportive (the koala one had a sag after a while).
First night sleep was amazing. Can't wait for many more enjoyable and supportive nights snoozing!

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,