Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 13)

4.9

Greg & Maureen A.

Greg & Maureen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable.

Very comfortable. My partner and I don't disturb each other when moving. I've really good sound sleep since buying the mattress. If I had anything negative to say it would be that I thought it may be a little firmer.

Good experience.

We ordered the medium, but ended up finding it a bit too soft. Was no problem when we asked for the firm. The night we swapped it out, we instantly felt at home in our bed. Nice and comfy but very supportive. Thankyou for a a great, no hassel experience.

Annie

AnnieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely perfect

Cannot recommend this company or their mattresses highly enough.
Well done Sleeping Duck for producing a fantastic product. Very very happy customer, STOP look no further simply the best product.

Deborah  Starkie

Deborah Starkie South East Queensland, QLD

Love it , though is a tad heavy when making the bed

Bradley F.

Bradley F.Perth, WA

Simply won't find better

we Love going to bed at night knowing its going to be comfy and nice.
I suffered a Motorbike accident in 1998 as a result of that I suffer from aches and pain everyday but since my Sleeping Duck mattress arrived its been nothing but Happy Days pai wise very minimal, my wife has sore hips when she sleeps, not any more.
Slèep has improved so much its Awesome thank you.
No sagging

Liam P.

Liam P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more lower-back pain

It’s my first ever firm mattress and I was worried it would feel like the floor, but it’s actually super comfy and didn’t take long for my body to adjust. I woke up with lower-back pain every morning, but I just thought it was from my training and exercise. Since I’ve changed to Sleeping Duck I now wake up with minimal back pain. I am able to lift the toilet seat with out pain haha!! I’m super Heavyweight athlete and the bed can support my weight and even when I am close to the edge of the bed too, so sturdy!!

Simply the best

The best mattress my partner and I have ever slept on. We are in absolute bliss as soon as we hop into bed. My lower back pain has disappeared and I’m sleeping the best I ever have. Highly recommend

Very good customer care

I bought Sleeping duck mattress three month ago. The next day delivery was promised and happened. I chose firm mattress but changed my mind two times and they sent me soft and semi soft in a very reasonable time without any hesitation. I’m very satisfied with high level of after sales service and hopefully will experience high quality mattress in a few years. This guy us highly recommend

Thundercat

ThundercatPerth, WA

Yaaaasssss.....

This matress has offered me more comfort than my husband ever has. Left my husband, gained a matress. I Wake up every morning feeling completley satisfied. Im in love with my Sleeping Ducky!

ErinJ

ErinJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The mattress has so far been wonderful, no movement when my husband moves about and the firmness is felt right to the edge. Temperature is good and we have been sleeping well.

VickiS

VickiSGippsland, VIC

Now look forward to going to bed

Initially deciding between firm or medium topper was difficult as my husband likes firm and I prefer a little softer but with the option to exchange either side we went with a firm top.
I was pleasantly surprised as I no longer wake with back or shoulder pain.

Medium or Firm Mattress

Like the sleeping duck have firm mattress, need to get the softer mattress to really determine which is better for me, can only be determined after at least a mouth on the mattress

StephenC

StephenCNortheast, VIC

Worth a try!!

Mattress is fantastic. Originally went half firm & half medium when first purchased. After 6 weeks rang & requested another half firm. They obliged no questions asked, arrived in less than a week. Both of us are now sleeping through without any issues. We get much better support from the mattress than we used to with the old one. I no longer wake up with a crook neck which is great!

Anna Dezic

Anna DezicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect very comfortable

very comfortable and supportive having the best sleep since started using this mattress. Mattress has kept its shape not sagging in anyway to date. Would recommend it anyone looking perfect.

Greg S

Greg SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Better Mattress.

I had purchased a well known Australian brand of mattress for the same price as a Sleeping Duck but it was of poor quality and provided little support also was sagging after laying on it for only a few months.
Very disapointed with this and there is no after sales service you simply have to wear it and buy another mattress.
So I did some research and decided to give Sleeping Duck a go such a pleasure to do business with them after sales service fantasic and responsive.
This mattress is fantastic to sleep on I am now getting a much better nights sleep thank you Sleeping Duck.

Comfy bed

We have had our mattress for a couple of months now. Initially we ordered the medium one but my husband felt it was a little too soft for him so requested the firm one. We couldn’t be happier and are very pleased with the service given to us.

Sharon G.

Sharon G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST mattress ever!

My original Sleeping Duck turned out to be a little too soft. A firm Duck flew in (free) and it's awesome! I'm enjoying the best sleep in many years.
Ducks have the best mattresses and best customer service! Australian company to boot.
Winning!

Ashley

Ashley

What a bed!

We had been tossing and turning for quite a while and finally took the plunge and bought a sleeping duck mattress. I can’t believe we waited so long to make the purchase. We decided on the firm mattress for extra support and it has been a match made in heaven. Sleeping beautifully ever since and having the peace of mind that if we didn’t like it we could return free of charge. Thank you sleeping duck.

BrettM

BrettMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great nights sleep

Since buying the Sleeping Duck our nights have improved immensely. We are sleeping better and the mattress is so comfortable. We purchased a firm mattress and haven't looked back. I have recommended Sleeping Duck to numerous friends since getting ours. Love it.

Susan  C.

Susan C.Victoria

So comfortable with great support

I cannot believe how comfortable and supportive the mattress is, I have a sore hip and do not wake with it hurting anymore & the pillow is perfection for my neck!

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,