Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 4)

Excellent mattress love love love it!!

I am super happy with my new Sleeping Duck mattress!
I loved the fact that I could attend their showroom to try before I buy in addition to the 100 night in home sleep guarantee.
I have an issue with a bulging disc in my lower back, and the Sleeping Duck mattress allows me to have a restful night sleep every night.
Extremely happy with my purchase!!

A Perfect Duck

The Sleeping Duck mattress is very supportive & comfortable - in fact can't believe a firm mattress could be this comfortable.
Have had a bad back in the past, but since I have not woken up stiff & sore at all.
I have & will continue to recommend it.

Simple to Set up & Sleep

Easy to Set-Up and ready for a great nights' sleep.
Met our objective of a quality Sleep and the difference from our not so old Mattress was very noticeable.
It is great when a product meets or exceeds your expectations, based on the product claims.

AdamH

AdamHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome mattress, even better customer service

High Quality Product High Quality Customer Service

have been sleeping like a new born baby since we got our Sleeping Duck mattress.
I originally ordered the half/half but had to change to all firm. The customer service in making this possible was world class and so friendly. The follow up is also appreciative and truly highlights the customer service I have received.

Brilliant- loving my Sleeping Duck

Really love my sleeps now! We purchased a firm mattress which seems to be perfect for my previously aching back! No more restless night- just a good honest sleep. Very affordable, great communication with the company, reliable delivery and most of all an outstanding product! We are spreading the word

Kou

KouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!

We love our purchase. It is not the cheapest like Ikea but definitely has the quality like other expensive brands such as Sealy. If we compare the quality with the price, Sleeping Duck is a great buy. We love it and will certainly purchase the mattress from Sleeping Duck again.

Kat

KatPerth, WA

Good mattress, order execution and delivery really sub-par

Beatrice Hii

Beatrice HiiSydney, NSW

This mattress helped me after a significant back injury.

This year I've had a back injury that has seen me off work for a couple of months and doing all the therapy I can. I honestly think that I made the best progress once I had this mattress to sleep on. The firm was very supportive but still surprisingly soft and very comfortable. I wake up pain free every morning and can move comfortably around when changing sides. We turned the mattress after a couple of weeks to prevent any sagging and it's been great.

Bal DSydney, NSW

Great at first. Stuffed after 2.8 years

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Hey Don, thanks for posting a review. I'd really like to look into this further. Would you mind sending through your order details to info@sleepingduck.com we'd love to remedy the situation. :) Team SD.

JodieB

JodieBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well worth it

Ongoing neck / shoulder and back issues for my partner and I - we were overdue for a more supportive mattress. Couldn't be happier - mattress is very supportive, warm and we have both been sleeping so much better, cant believe we waited so long!
We have only had a few months so far but have not experienced any issues with dipping or sagging. Seems durable - looking forward to many beautiful nights of slumber :)

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Hi there! Thanks so much for the lovely review, we really appreciate it.
Hearing news like this makes our job all the more worthwhile :) Team SD

Like a baby

Great company to deal with, we love the story and the fact that its backed up by a fabulous product - made it a no brainer for us - we are loving the new mattress !!

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Hi there! Thanks for leaving such a lovely review - we're so glad to hear that you're loving the mattress and the service that comes with it :) Team S.D.

iulian mocanu

iulian mocanuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uninterrupted sleep

I kept waking up in the middle of the night with lower back pains. I decided to buy the sleeping duck mattress mainly because i could swap firmness through the 100 days program the company offers. The first level of firmness was not working for me and I swapped with the ultra firm one. The customer service was good and prompt and the delivery fast. The days with lower back pain are now behind me and the sleep is uninterrupted. Cheers

Best night sleep ever

Tried the mattress out in the show room . It supported my back , so comfortable.
Came Home from holidays and in my bed , no sleep sore back. So I Ordered my sleeping duck .
Arrived on time , so easy to set up . Slept on the mattress that night , best nights sleep ever.
I have even slept in a few times , .
Supports my back , which hasn't ached at all since I started sleeping on my sleeping duck.
Recommend for people with lower back pain . Absolutely awesome .

Could not be happier; just love this mattress

I am very happy with this mattress. The support and comfort is fantastic. I suffer from back aches and pains; which have eased considerably since purchasing the Sleeping Duck QB medium/firm mattress. My partner is usually a restless sleeper which always disrupted my sleep, but if he moves or gets up during the night now i don’t even notice because of it’s non disturb qualities.
We have had it now for over three months and are happy with its durability; it has not sagged or indented at all and is holding its firmness.
I really could not be happier with the product and the service that was received from Sleeping Duck, I have and will continue to highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

JJ’s

JJ’sSydney, NSW

Sleeping Well

Very comfortable, I don’t wake up with my neck as sore, I’m sleeping better, so far cannot complain about the the durability or shape and firmness only time can tell it longevity

Carol

CarolTasmania

Really happy, waking up refreshed instead of stiff!

We are very happy with our Sleeping Duck. Customer Service was very helpful as was delivery and construction of base was easy. We no longer wake up feeling stiff and it is so comfortable.

Too soft and uncomfortable

I decided to get rid of my last one just because I felt that was too soft. After careful research I bought this one and got quite disappointed, it is still too soft and sinks heavily whereever I sit and even had more sleeping problems than before. They also gave the delivery wrong address.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,