Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen (page 4 of 11)

Thundercat

ThundercatPerth, WA

Yaaaasssss.....

This matress has offered me more comfort than my husband ever has. Left my husband, gained a matress. I Wake up every morning feeling completley satisfied. Im in love with my Sleeping Ducky!

VickiS

VickiSGippsland, VIC

Now look forward to going to bed

Initially deciding between firm or medium topper was difficult as my husband likes firm and I prefer a little softer but with the option to exchange either side we went with a firm top.
I was pleasantly surprised as I no longer wake with back or shoulder pain.

Medium or Firm Mattress

Like the sleeping duck have firm mattress, need to get the softer mattress to really determine which is better for me, can only be determined after at least a mouth on the mattress

GaryB.

GaryB.

The best mattress we have ever had

We bought a queen mattress with half firm and the other side medium for my wife. After about 14 days my wife decided to take up the free upgrade and chose firm. She absolutely loves it. Sleeps all night like a well behave baby, grand kids as well

Sharon54

Sharon54Gippsland, VIC

Wonderful mattress

I like a firm mattress and had never bought a mattress without testing it, but the money back guarantee gave me confidence. It arrived and is perfect, comfort level 10 out of 10.

Greg S

Greg SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Better Mattress.

I had purchased a well known Australian brand of mattress for the same price as a Sleeping Duck but it was of poor quality and provided little support also was sagging after laying on it for only a few months.
Very disapointed with this and there is no after sales service you simply have to wear it and buy another mattress.
So I did some research and decided to give Sleeping Duck a go such a pleasure to do business with them after sales service fantasic and responsive.
This mattress is fantastic to sleep on I am now getting a much better nights sleep thank you Sleeping Duck.

Sharon G.

Sharon G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST mattress ever!

My original Sleeping Duck turned out to be a little too soft. A firm Duck flew in (free) and it's awesome! I'm enjoying the best sleep in many years.
Ducks have the best mattresses and best customer service! Australian company to boot.
Winning!

Ashley

Ashley

What a bed!

We had been tossing and turning for quite a while and finally took the plunge and bought a sleeping duck mattress. I can’t believe we waited so long to make the purchase. We decided on the firm mattress for extra support and it has been a match made in heaven. Sleeping beautifully ever since and having the peace of mind that if we didn’t like it we could return free of charge. Thank you sleeping duck.

BrettM

BrettMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great nights sleep

Since buying the Sleeping Duck our nights have improved immensely. We are sleeping better and the mattress is so comfortable. We purchased a firm mattress and haven't looked back. I have recommended Sleeping Duck to numerous friends since getting ours. Love it.

Susan  C.

Susan C.Victoria

So comfortable with great support

I cannot believe how comfortable and supportive the mattress is, I have a sore hip and do not wake with it hurting anymore & the pillow is perfection for my neck!

.diesel

.dieselKambah 2902, ACT

Scout and I love our Sleeping Duck

All absolutely good. Comfortable, supportive, great team from Sleeping Duck checking up on how we were going with delivery and set up. A wonderful bed and mattress which Scout and I will enjoy for many years to come. Thanks guys

Jack C

Jack CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Restful nights

Bed supports your body so we are sleeping better and waking up refreshed with no aches and pains we had previously. Bed has stayed firm, with no sagging. Should have changed to a Sleeping Duck mattress sooner!

MarinaO

MarinaOSydney, NSW

Bliss

Susan G

Susan GSydney, NSW

Can't fault the service

We were accustomed to a firm mattress and decided to order a combination firm/medium mattress to test the options. Both of us felt the medium was too soft and neither of us was sure whether the firm was firm enough. So, we ordered extra firm. Having tried the extra firm for some weeks, we both decided we preferred the firm. However, we had only couldn't have been more helpful. Deliveries were quick and we're now very happy with our firm mattress. Apologies to the team for being so fussy. However, having tried all the options, we now know we have the right mattress for us. Thanks Sleeping Duck Team for being so patient.

Dave W

Dave WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very comfortable mattress

Both of us are very happy with the new mattress, it was delivered on time, was easy to unpack and has been very comfortable to sleep on. Would recommend it

kathleen

kathleenVictoria

Great nights sleep

After waking up every morning with a sore back - and thinking it was just a "bad Back" I can now say that my problem is solved. This bed is very supportive and getting a better quality, longer nights sleep makes such a difference. We also purchased the bed frame, which looks good as well. I think it is important to check that your bed frame is also really supportive. How previous one was terrible. So well done Sleeping Duck - great bed!

Sleeping TOO heavy!!!!!!

Liking floating on a mattress.
Has fixed back problem and eased neck soreness.
Sleep is a lot heavier...PROBLEMS WITH BOTH OF US SNORING!!!
Only had mattress for about 6 weeks, still the same, but other mattresses usually cave-in after about 4 years, have to wait and see about the Sleeping Duck...great so far!

David Hutchins

David HutchinsSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Had constant sore back and neck every morning on my old mattress, would wake several times a night. Since getting the sleeping duck the chef and pains have gone away & get a full nights kip, highly recommend.

CynthiaG

CynthiaGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

After 19 years a sleeping duck was what I needed

Took time to get used to new mattress
Firm is good As there is give And I don’t roll into my other sleeping duck that snores
It’s cuddly and cosy, COVID 19 has helped me appreciate my sleep

Willow Salter

Willow SalterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just amazing!

Before using this mattress I would always complain about pain in my back. I realised a few days ago that the pain completely stopped! It is so comfortable, really supports my front and has maintained its shape in the month I’ve had it so far. Even my friends who have stayed a few times love it!

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,