Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Double

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Double (page 2 of 14)

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Possibly the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned.

Lisa
LisaKingston 2604, ACT

Unbeatable

I have had more expensive mattresses in my eternal search for a comfortable night. This mattress is fabulous and I have been sleeping better than I have for years. I also loved the attitude of the delivery driver, who seemed genuinely excited that I had snagged a 2021 model even though I received it in November 2020! Customer service has been great too, even when I changed the delivery date and city as we were moving interstate.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,100.00.

Laura
Laura Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best mattress ever

Hubby and I were looking around for a mattress as ours was 11 years old and despite being good it was time for an upgrade. I was always inquisitive with the Sleeping Duck so we took the plunge and purchased one. From the moment of ordering to the moment of receiving I must say customer service was excellent.
We unwrapped the mattress and aired it out a lil.
We put it to the test ..... seriously it was the best nights sleep we have had in a very long time
Very comfortable indeed
I have had lower back pain for some time and I must admit it is a lot better and some mornings there’s no pain at all

I would recommend a Sleeping Duck to anyone needing a new mattress
Money worth spent
Well done Sleeping Duck team

Glenys
GlenysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great purchase!

For the first time in years I haven't had a stiff back when I get out of bed - and that was after the first night! I absolutely love this mattress. Customer service was great, ordered one day and delivered the next.

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Love it, sleep so much better

I was getting up multiple times a night, unable to get comfortable. Now I usually sleep through the night. Very comfortable. Much more rested than when I slept on my old mattress. Love it. Thank you.

Purchased in September 2020.

Zlata B.
Zlata B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woke up pain free!

I suffer chronic pain down my shoulder and arm from a trapped nerve. I usually wake up with lower back pain too. Not on my sleeping duck, totally pain free! When I sit on the mattress, the rest of it remains undisturbed. Im on the larger side so this was a surprise.
Great sleep, I woke up in the same position I went to sleep in. I reccommend sleeping duck to my family and friends.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,149.00.

Elaine
Elaine

Great

I was experiencing pain in both my hip joints every morning. It took just one night on my new mattress for that to cease. The tenderness in that area took a few days to cease.

Purchased in October 2020.

David S.
David S.

Shrimpo

Very supportive
Have Parkinson’s and helps with muscle and joint issues
Getting longer periods of sleep and higher efficiency sleep patterns
The mattress has kept its shape
Retained firmness since starting use
It is easy to make

Purchased in October 2020 at Better Braces for $1,100.00.

Sleeping Duck customer
Sleeping Duck customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Mattress ever!

My double mattress arrived in October and I couldn't be happier with it. The firmness and mattress quality are superb, and I can now sleep in any position without getting any the old aches or pains I got from my previous mattress. I now wake up feeling great! Check these guys out first before you go anywhere else.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,149.00.

Best mattress ever

This mattress is very well built and crafted a lot of thought has gone into making it, you get support with any muscle aches and pain. I no longer wake up with a back ache or hip pain it is brilliant and highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2020.

chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic mattress

Very supportive mattress but still soft enough to feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. Has definitely helped with my sore lower back. Sleeping heaps better. Would highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,800.00.

Garrie Lancaster
Garrie LancasterSydney, NSW

Would sleep in it all day if I could

I use to wake up sore shoulders and neck parts of my body through da night would be numb but since this mattress in the mornings I wake up feeling really good no aches or pains thank u

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,500.00.

Maxine Bell
Maxine BellPerth, WA

Really comfy

Great support along whole of body. Just the right amount of firmness. Am having much better sleeps with less back and body aches. It's really thick but not too heavy. Glad I bought it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Keri MalliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot live without it!

I've had my mattress for about three months and after enduring three spinal operations, the relief I'm experiencing with this mattress, after buying three new mattresses previously, is unbelievable. It's so supportive, yet so soft and comfortable. I look forward to going to bed and lying flat, whereas before I dreaded it. I sleep all night without tossing and turning to get comfortable and wake up without pain. I love my Sleeping Duck mattress and wish I had found you three years ago! Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you all. Just to let everybody know, I do not have shares in the company!!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,149.00.

Still loving it!

Amazing to hear Keri!

janajk1
janajk1

Geeat.

Great, my daughter loves it. Her sleep imroved a lot since she got Sleeping duck mattress. We changed firmnes of mattress, it was easy and very quick and we got to keep medium firmness. Thank you Sleeping Duck for great customer service.

Purchased in September 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Sue M.asked
Medium Double

Can the foam layers be put out in the sun, to get rid of the smell?
Is there anything else I can do, as the mattress makes my very sensitive daughter itchy.

GeorgiaC
GeorgiaC

The foam layers are removable, so yes air them in the sun, the smell will go. I also washed my new mattress cover and put that on before the sheets. I aired my mattress for several days before I slept in it with the windows wide open and the smell went.
I am extremely sensitive to smells.

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your query!

To help dissipate the smell in the foams, this can definitely be aired outside. However we would recommend avoiding direct sunlight as it can cause discolouration in the foams.

As Georgia mentioned, we would also recommend keeping the window open, as well as washing the mattress cover and sheets as it is common for the smell to linger.

If you're still experiencing trouble with the smell after a few weeks, please be sure to get in touch with our team at info@sleepingduck.com or 1800 667 196.

Kind Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck

Sue M.

Thank you, I have put the foam outside and it seems to have helped. If it has been in the sun for awhile, will it damage the foam? When putting it back does the thinner layer go on top, not sure which way it was before?

Colin
Colinasked
Medium Double

what is the weight of the medium double-double? Am using a Domino mattress which has ridged in the centre, my back is sore when I first get out of bed and, although only 24 cm thick, is virtually too heavy for even my wife and I can manage to change the bed or rotate it. We are both 80 yr-old & I have a dicky heart. How does sleeping duck compare in this area?

Hi Colin,

Thank you for asking!

Our double mattress is approximately 42kg heavy and 31cm thick. Unfortunately we're not familiar with a Domino mattress, and can't provide a comparison.

We would recommend getting in touch with us directly via email at info@sleepingduck.com should you have any other questions we can help with.

Kind Regards,