Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Double

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Double (page 3 of 14)

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more neck & shoulder pain!

For as long as I can remember, I would wake up with a headache as well as neck and/or shoulder pain roughly 1 out of every 3 days. With my current Sleeping Duck mattress I only wake up with a headache about once a month (and that's usually because I slept in a bad position). I tried so many different pillows & mattresses to attempt to fix the headaches and pain, but nothing worked until I got this mattress. Would definitely recommend to anyone with similar issues

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Leanne Hammond
Leanne HammondSouthwest, VIC

It’s a dream

My quality of sleep has improved, the mattress supports me and my much heavier husband evenly. It also regulates my body temperature too. I will be recommending sleeping duck to everyone.

CG Smith
CG SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

My bed is so comfy I'm reluctant to leave it.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Pleasantly surprised!

I had often heard the ads for sleeping duck mattresses on the radio, and when it came to buying a new one for our guest bedroom, thought I would get one. The service from when I first placed the order, to having it arrive on the day that I specified, was fantastic. The new mattress was set up and I slept on it for a couple of nights and it was absolutely beautiful. I am now confident that my guests will have a really comfortable sleep. When it comes to replacing any other mattress, this will be the only one that I will get. So happy I decided to buy the Sleeping Duck.

simply great

deleived as promised husband took to matress very quiclkly me it has been a little longer but i am loving it i have a hip problem but after 3 weeks sleeping on the duck it is improving

Vicki
VickiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving my new mattress

Loving my new mattress and pillows. I use to toss and turn all night but now I’m sleeping right through until the alarm goes off. I’m so happy I with my purchase.

Trevor
TrevorSunbury

Who knew!!!

I have never had a wonderful bed in my 74 years. Who knew a bed could be so completely comfortable.
Have no doubt. Get a Sleeping Duck mattress asap. I am one happy person.

Zzzzx

Perfect purchase. Easy to deal with, delivered as promised. Although we have the option to vary the firmness we will not as the mattress is fantastic out of the box. The ability to return the mattress (can’t see why anyone would) was the reason we tried Sleeping Duck. Nothing to lose.

Donella Clark
Donella ClarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply Amazing!

My new ensemble is wonderful! Very comfortable and has alleviated back pain that I’ve had. I never had any problems getting out of bed but now I’m struggling! It’s so comfortable and cosy. Definitely money well spent. I’m now purchasing one for my disabled son.

Jill H
Jill H

It’s not my permanent bed

When I sleep on the sleeping duck mattress, I love it. It’s the go to bed when I can’t stand the snoring!!!! I sleep well on it and rather wish it was my king size bed mattress.

Jane S.
Jane S.

Very disappointed with mattress and the long delay in refund

David Bracken
David BrackenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far so good!

I have had issues with recent mattress purchases. Succumbed to S D ubiquitus and compelling advertising. A few weeks in and I must say I'm impressed. I chose medium setting thinking I might change to firm but so far I'm sticking to medium. I'm sleeping about as I was before but I think my ST is more comfortable - at 60% of the price. I am satisfied.
Service- communication and customer focus is excellent.

Julie Moretto
Julie MorettoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My bed felt like home from my very first sleep. Best night sleep EVER!!

Before my sleeping duck I suffered from migraines, shoulder back and leg pains . Several doctors and Miotherapy appointments and still no change .
I thought it maybe due to my exercise routine and that fact that I am getting older .
I was a grumpy mess !
None of the above since my sleeping duck arrived.!

UNC
UNCSydney, NSW

This mattress has created a major problem.

The problem that has been created is That I can find no good reason getting out of bed of a morning that is until her that must be obeyed insist that I move.
All jokes aside I have only slept on one other mattress that is almost as good as the Sleeping Duck and the owners would not let bring it home and that was one of the mattresses on a Princess Cruise Ship. Well done guys and keep up the good work.

Arthur

MRO
MROAU

Best mattress I’ve ever slept on period!

Definitely better sleep. It’s so still and solid yet very comfortingly soft. Really recommend to anyone struggling with the decision to buy a new mattress. I had been looking at them for a year or so and read the Choice review. Sold.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Sue M.asked
Medium Double

Can the foam layers be put out in the sun, to get rid of the smell?
Is there anything else I can do, as the mattress makes my very sensitive daughter itchy.

GeorgiaC
GeorgiaC

The foam layers are removable, so yes air them in the sun, the smell will go. I also washed my new mattress cover and put that on before the sheets. I aired my mattress for several days before I slept in it with the windows wide open and the smell went.
I am extremely sensitive to smells.

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your query!

To help dissipate the smell in the foams, this can definitely be aired outside. However we would recommend avoiding direct sunlight as it can cause discolouration in the foams.

As Georgia mentioned, we would also recommend keeping the window open, as well as washing the mattress cover and sheets as it is common for the smell to linger.

If you're still experiencing trouble with the smell after a few weeks, please be sure to get in touch with our team at info@sleepingduck.com or 1800 667 196.

Kind Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck

Sue M.

Thank you, I have put the foam outside and it seems to have helped. If it has been in the sun for awhile, will it damage the foam? When putting it back does the thinner layer go on top, not sure which way it was before?

Colin
Colinasked
Medium Double

what is the weight of the medium double-double? Am using a Domino mattress which has ridged in the centre, my back is sore when I first get out of bed and, although only 24 cm thick, is virtually too heavy for even my wife and I can manage to change the bed or rotate it. We are both 80 yr-old & I have a dicky heart. How does sleeping duck compare in this area?

Hi Colin,

Thank you for asking!

Our double mattress is approximately 42kg heavy and 31cm thick. Unfortunately we're not familiar with a Domino mattress, and can't provide a comparison.

We would recommend getting in touch with us directly via email at info@sleepingduck.com should you have any other questions we can help with.

Kind Regards,