Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Double

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Double (page 4 of 14)

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

LesH
LesHSydney, NSW

Rest Easy, It's All Good

You do have to earn the rewards of owning a Sleeping Duck mattress.After some research and chatting to the Sleeping Duck Sales Team. I took the plunge. With new bed-frame and mattress affixed I set about the task of a nightly sleep. I woke up in pain, on the first morning. Then the body pain increased with each sleep for four nights. By day eight, the pain had totally gone and in it's place was an increasingly great night sleep. So, it must have been re-alignment of the skeleton/ musculature. The mattress has held up well and kept it's shape
Sleeping Duck makes a good product sold at a fair price by well trained and polite staff, so you can rest easy, it's all good!

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Really glad I made the decision

Im finding my new mattress really really comfortable and supportive
I was beginning to find I was suffering lower back and hip discomfort as i was getting older (which is the main reason i decided to change my old mattress even though it wasnt that old or in bad condition) and i have to say that discomfort has definitely lessened since lashing out and buying the sleeping duck mattress.
I was also a bit concerned the mattress maybe 'hotter' to sleep in but it seems to breath really well and it evenly comfortable all over

Angela Pernazza
Angela PernazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress

I find it medium/firm, very supportive, I’m getting a great nights sleep. Quality is good. Very happy for the price. Delivery was good and unpacking was easy. I highly recommend.

JulieD
JulieDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

It took me at least 4 weeks to get used to my mattress and now I just love it and your customer service is incredible. I would recommend this mattress to anyone

Changed my life

For at least 5 to 6 years I have had sleeping troubles but not anymore. My sleeps have improved so much its almost unbelievable. My random pain has reduced significantly, no more interrupted sleep and I wake up just feeling so much better. Sleeping duck is the real deal.

Vickie N
Vickie NSydney, NSW

Miracles do happen...

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it first hand. Such a difference, I literally get too comfortable to move and sleep right through. Thank you Sleeping Duck! #livesaver

Leane Ferris
Leane FerrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Nights Sleep I ever had in many years.

I have serious spinal and nerve damage in C4 & C5 neck and L5 & S1 Lower Back and sciatic Pain. I use to struggle to Sleep. Now I sleep Soundly. I don’t toss and turn or ache. I have even noticed an improvement in my body when I get out of bed. The bed has kept its shape and has no sagging .Nothing it’s perfect like the day it was delivered.

My duck and me

I am sleeping much better on my duck, not tossing and turning as I usually do. I have major problems with arthritis and I think my duck is helping with this to a small degree. My duck is still as good as the day I got it.
I have praised my duck to all my friends and family, and will continue to do so.
Love it to bits :-)

Very comfortable mattress!

I've never had a quality mattress before and it hasn't disappointed. It's a very comfortable mattress. I'm not sure, but I THINK it has sagged a bit; but I'm not using a recommended base. It is still quite supportive and it is easier to fall asleep. I look forward to going to bed every night.

The stars say it all... if there was 10 stars I would rate it 10

Very comfy and affordable mattress.. I’m going to buy one for each bed that I have .. and the pillows just heavenly.. delivery was on time.. and easy to assemble.. thank you sleeping duck

Olga Bozinis
Olga Bozinis

Soon I’ll be ordering.. one more double & 2 queen mattresses .. oh and 2 pillows thank you

Excellent mattress

Love this mattress. It is soft but still supportive and is great for side sleepers. I have had it for over a month and it has kept its shape and firmness. Would recommend.

A great investment

Virtually no lower back discomfort since purchasing the mattress.
My wife says that I don't toss and turn nearly as much as I used to with the old mattress.
There are similar products advertised at cheaper prices, but I chose sleeping duck because it had superior reviews. I can't speak for the other products, but I'm extremely satisfied with my decision.

Slowly but surely

I was a bit skeptical to begin with but have gradually got to love my sleeping duck mattress.
Very comfortable to sleep on and combined with the bamboo pillow have not looked back.
Height difference of the mattress took some tome getting used to as did the additional weight of the mattress when lifting to change the sheets but these are minimal issues.

hugh m.
hugh m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best sleep ever!

I find I wake up almost pain free. Now after years of waking with aches and pains. I also don't notice my partners movements at all. Really smart logic, love the product

Bree
BreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This mattress is Incredible!

I was sceptical at first, but I ADORE my new sleeping duck medium support bed! Great nights sleep every time! It puts my old mattress to shame! Sleeping Duck Rule!

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Sue M.asked
Medium Double

Can the foam layers be put out in the sun, to get rid of the smell?
Is there anything else I can do, as the mattress makes my very sensitive daughter itchy.

GeorgiaC
GeorgiaC

The foam layers are removable, so yes air them in the sun, the smell will go. I also washed my new mattress cover and put that on before the sheets. I aired my mattress for several days before I slept in it with the windows wide open and the smell went.
I am extremely sensitive to smells.

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your query!

To help dissipate the smell in the foams, this can definitely be aired outside. However we would recommend avoiding direct sunlight as it can cause discolouration in the foams.

As Georgia mentioned, we would also recommend keeping the window open, as well as washing the mattress cover and sheets as it is common for the smell to linger.

If you're still experiencing trouble with the smell after a few weeks, please be sure to get in touch with our team at info@sleepingduck.com or 1800 667 196.

Kind Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck

Sue M.

Thank you, I have put the foam outside and it seems to have helped. If it has been in the sun for awhile, will it damage the foam? When putting it back does the thinner layer go on top, not sure which way it was before?

Colin
Colinasked
Medium Double

what is the weight of the medium double-double? Am using a Domino mattress which has ridged in the centre, my back is sore when I first get out of bed and, although only 24 cm thick, is virtually too heavy for even my wife and I can manage to change the bed or rotate it. We are both 80 yr-old & I have a dicky heart. How does sleeping duck compare in this area?

Hi Colin,

Thank you for asking!

Our double mattress is approximately 42kg heavy and 31cm thick. Unfortunately we're not familiar with a Domino mattress, and can't provide a comparison.

We would recommend getting in touch with us directly via email at info@sleepingduck.com should you have any other questions we can help with.

Kind Regards,