Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King (page 2 of 15)

Fantastic mattress !!

Took the punt after reading reviews for the Sleeping Duck mattress range and couldn’t be happier with the product. I had reservations given the price was less than half of what I have previously paid, but I have never had a more comfortable mattress.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,500.00.

Perfect mattress

This is a wonderfully comfortable mattress that is the perfect combination of softness and support. It seems to adjust to the chosen sleeping position of one person without affecting the sleep of the other person.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Most comfortable mattress ever.

We have moved countries/house several times in the past 5 years necessitating buying new mattresses and also travelled extensively...we have road tested many many mattresses. Our new Sleeping Duck is the best!

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,100.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

I look forward to going to bed every night!

This mattress is incredibly comfortable. I have had a problem with my neck which is certainly better now than it was, and overall I am sleeping better since purchasing my Sleeping Duck. Thankyou Sleeping Duck I am very happy with the mattress!

So Supportive!

I loved this mattress from night one! My husband thought it was too firm but said he’d give it a week. Now we are so happy we have a Sleeping Duck! My husband now loves it and we both get out of bed every morning without any stiffness! My husband plays sport 5 times a week and suffers with lower back pain but the SD has dramatically improved his comfort! Our sleep quality is great, I am so glad we we chose The Duck! I would actually buy another one if and when this one wears out!

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Best mattress we’ve ever owned

We tried a Koala before this one, and while their service was great, we weren’t sold comfort wise. So we didn’t have high hopes for the Sleeping Duck. How wrong we were. We fell in love with it immediately. It is so soft but supportive, fantastic for zero partner disturbance. I can’t rave about it enough, we are so in love with this mattress. Never slept better!

Perceived FirmnessMedium

What I've been waiting for!!

I found the whole process from the website, ordering, tracking the order and the delivery fantastic and so easy. The unpacking was fine, be warned the king is heavy, and very simple. I can't wait to get into bed every night and don't want to get out in the morning. My tradie husband lives with a lot of pain and he already, after not yet a week, feels better. Thanks guys we LOVE it.

June 11th 2019 Update: Can't wait to get in it and don't want to get out of a morning.

Great support and weight distibution.
Sore hips, still a little sore but I'm much more comfortable and can sleep better.
Sleeping much much better and not waking as much.
The sides have fallen away on one side from the top.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,449.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessMedium

So worth the money and the wait!

Usually I struggle to sleep on new mattressess but this was the smoothest transition ever! Great support, very comfortable esp for us side sleepers. Very happy with the purchase, would highly recommend it.

Great mattress

Mattress is very supportive
My wife no longer wakes up sore
Find that the Mattress is quite heavy to make
Have only had the mattress for approx 5 weeks so would not expect to see any degradation in quality at this time

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,400.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

The mattress is great, but your customer service is brilliant

Mattress feels great, havnt noticed a huge sleep pattern change, but never been a great sleeper anyway! Its seems durable. Your service has been great though, frm start to finish

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,400.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Nadine, we really appreciate your feedback! :)

Superb mattress

This mattress is very comfortable and supportive for both my husband and myself, accommodating our different sleeping requirements. The mattress feels durable and the firmness is perfect. I recommend doing the questionnaire to assist getting the right mattress. Excellent customer service, thank you Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in January 2019.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
We're so glad that the questionnaire was able to help you both choose your firmness Amanda. It can be tricky choosing a new firmness for a mattress online. Thank you for the review! :)

Best mattress we’ve ever slept on!

This mattress has been great, it took a few weeks to adjust but we just love it now. I’m 4 months pregnant and it has been super supportive and comfortable which makes me happy knowing I’ve got 5 months to go. The mattress seems to be wearing well and I love the sides have stayed firm even when sitting on the edge of the bed. Would highly recommend this to others.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for the 5 stars Victoria! We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. :)

Deep sleep

I haven’t been this comfortable in bed in years. I sink into the bed just the right amount, and never feel any movement from my partner. I’m sleeping really well, and waking up without any aches.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,399.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Hi Glenn P, thank you for the review! It's great to hear that you're sleeping well with your new Duck. :)

Best mattress ever

Have had 4 weeks and no aches at all, sleep like a log, no tossing and turning, no disturbing my wife or her me, highly recommended for everyone just do the questionnaire to get right mattress. Customer service great

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,400.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for the review Barb! It sounds like your Duck has really helped both of you get a better sleep. :)

Like sleeping on a cloud

This mattress is so comfortable. It somehow strikes a perfect balance of being soft and cozy while being very supportive. Best mattress we have ever slept on! It did take about 4 weeks to arrive but we were made aware of this at the time of ordering. It only gets delivered to the front door and is very heavy. My husband and I had to get it up two flights of stairs (an interesting bonding exercise!). Fortunately we are fit and strong but this could be an issue for some people.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi Helen, Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review! Our mattress is a little heavier than most, but we're glad you were able to get it up the stairs with a little bit of team work. We're glad you're enjoying your Duck. :) Kind Regards, Team Sleeping Duck

Great mattress at a great price.

Our Sleeping Duck mattress has been perfect - super quick delivery, easy set up and it's been very comfortable. It's kept it's firmness and shape and we've definitely been sleeping better. Well worth it.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,299.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review Michael! We're glad you're enjoying your new Duck. :)

The mattress is great! Delivery was a bit of a nightmare (outside metro area)

The mattress is just lovely. I have bad lumbar and sacro-iliac problems (age 63) and this is the best mattress I have EVER slept upon, no kidding.

The delivery was a big ordeal for us (being on the Mornington Peninsula). We were not offered the chance to pick a delivery date, so it took multiple phone calls to arrange a successful delivery. I would suggest that SD choose a different courier.

Purchased in February 2019 at sleeping duck for $1,349.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Hi Michael, Thank you for writing a review! It's so good to hear that the mattress has helped your sacro-iliac problems. Delivery issues is something that we take very seriously and are definitely taken into account when improving our processes. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Kind Regards, Team Sleeping Duck

Best and cheapest mattress I have ever had

I don’t really understand the makings of a good mattress but GEE I just love sleeping with the duck
Thanks i wake up with a quack in my step and an energetic Waddell in my walk

Purchased in February 2019 at Online for $999.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
That's great to hear Lavinia and thank you for the 5 stars. It sounds like there are no ruffled feathers here!

Good but Bad

Purchased in December 2018 after researching and having nothing to loose.
Bed is super comfortable but medium firmness is nothing like the medium equivalent of a store mattress, we found it way to soft so switched out to firm inserts which improved but you sink into it which then flared up my lower back issues. I wont deny it that the mattress is comfortable and i did sleep well but nothing else had changed apart from our mattress and lower back issue had returned so the friendly crew at Sleepingduck did refund once mattress was returned. Bought a store mattress in true medium firmness and back problems are no longer back so give them a try as it just didn't suit me but might be perfect for you also it does retain heat compared to a conventional mattress due to thick foam. The company is good to deal with but it would of been nice if they touched base with how your going with it instead of my having to pick up the phone and advise I'm having some comfort issues. I hope this helps anyone thinking of the switch.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,300.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your thorough and honest review! Firstly, we'd like to thank you for giving us a go. We know our mattress won't be right for everyone, but we appreciate you taking the time to see if it was right for you. Were you offered the option to try our extra firm mattress? Sometimes a lower back issue can call for something even firmer. We're sorry that you didn't feel like we reached out to you during your trial. We make a point of following up with our customers about their delivery, and we check in to see how they're going via SMS if we don't hear from them in the first 40 days. Please feel free to get in touch with us at info@sleepingduck.com so we can follow up with your account details so we can investigate further. We're glad that you've found a mattress that is helping with your back! Kind Regards, Team Sleeping DuckHi Sleeping Duck Team, Yes i did change the inserts to a firm and this did not help in the long run. I appreciate your reply but everyone is unique in shape and size and preference, i don't require a follow up its just a review from my end and some feedback. I'm sure your product does fit many people and they will enjoy it. Cheers,

Can never leave bed again

Imagine sleeping on a cloud, but the cloud is the perfect firmness for a mattress and that’s our sleeping duck. My husband and I have never slept better and we struggle to leave the comfort of our bed some days.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,349.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Rosalind! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your new Duck. :)

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews