Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King (page 2 of 22)

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Bed

From the first night it has been comfortable, as we had expected from all the great reviews.
Though initially concerned we may have gone for too firm a mattress, it is perfect. Highly recommend Sleeping Duck, AND their ordering/delivery process.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,999.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Falling asleep has never been easier

I was worried the mattress would be to firm but after sleeping in it for a while now the mattress is perfect for me and my partner. I'll definitely be recommending a sleeping duck mattress to my family and friends.

Toni K

Toni K

Best bed I've ever had

I never thought I would buy a mattress online without being able to test the comfort first, but I couldn't be happier. I'm sleeping better than ever and waking feeling far more rested than my old mattress, and the pain in my hips is greatly reduced. Very happy customer!

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,449.00.

Fabulous!

The medium firmness is cloud like comfortable, great value for money and the customer service experience has been next level. I have already recommended Sleeping Duck to a number of interested friends.

Sleeping PositionBack

Sue

SueBanyo

Quick to arrive and the right amount of firmness

Our sleep has definitely improved since buying our new mattress. Took a little to adjust to the firmness but purely because our old mattress was old. Like the idea of being able to swap sections if need too.
The box was very heavy so we took the mattress out to get it upstairs. A two man job!

Purchased in August 2019 at sleeping duck for $1,300.00.

Bec. D

Bec. D

So comfy!

Our matress is very comfortable and supportive. We are waking up with no aches, pains and numbness anymore! We are sleeping a lot better with no interruptions in the middle of the night.

Purchased in August 2019.

My little guy loves it!

I have only had positive feelings about this mattress and would reccommend to anyone! It is simultaneously supportive and soft and when you roll over, you only get more comfy.

Margaret Lewis

Margaret LewisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute heaven, best bed I have ever slept on!

The mattress is extremely comfortable and I cannot fault it. I have had left hip and lower back pain for years; all pain has gone since sleeping on this mattress. I don't wake up during the night with hip pain anymore so my sleep has improved enormously which we all know increases your health in only a positive way. No sagging at all in the mattress anywhere, it is perfect.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sleeping Duck online for $1,449.00.

Love it!

So far so good. Very comfy. So glad I acted on all the reviews I read. I'm only 6 weeks in so can't comment on durability, but customer service and comfort are great!

Purchased at Sleeping Duck Online for $1,300.00.

Alan B.

Alan B.Perth, WA

Fantastic mattress.

Great mattress, gives firm support with a soft pillow-top. It's been a long time since I was able to fall asleep on my back and not start feeling lower back pain, sleeping much better. Has maintained it's shape as I have followed the directions rotating it when changing sheets for the first few weeks.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sleeping Duck for $1,400.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Maria

Maria

Won’t be able to sleep anywhere other than my bed!!

Getting into bed every night, our bodies sink into the mattress and it’s like we are sleeping on clouds! But still provides great support. I can’t fault it at all!

best mattress ever

We loved our sleeping duck so much we bought two more for our teenage kids. They are super comfortable, not too hot or too cold. We loved the free delivery as we live in the country.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Otto

OttoVictoria

Extremely comfortable bed

My daughter has slept poorly for over a year. The sleeping duck mattress is firm, yet very comfortable at the same time. She sleeps better and wakes up refreshed, ready for school without being grumpy! Thank you for this wonderful bed at a great price!

Purchased in July 2019 at sleepingduck.com for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress- so comfortable

We love a supportive mattress that is also a little bit luxurious and soft. This is perfect for us. Sleeping really well. Still pretty new but so comfortable. Love it!

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,499.00.

Love going to bed!!!!

Love my sleeping duck king mattress!! Loving going to bed everynight and have the best nights sleep!! Highly recommend this mattress to anyone!! It's very supportive and actally feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased in August 2019.

I've never been happier.

It is early days but so far I'm very happy with my new mattress. I would highly recommend the sleeping duck mattress as a it is a very supportive, comfortable and so far has maintained its shape. I've never had such a great sleep in years.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,350.00.

Linda S

Linda SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable Mattress

It is early days but so far we are very happy with our new mattress. It is very comfortable and the whole buying process was easy. I wake up feeling great with no back pain which used to be a problem with my old mattress. The delivery went well and was on time.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

NicoleM

NicoleMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Mattress

We upgraded to a king size bed so thought we would give sleeping duck a try, I was a bit worried about not being able to test the bed before using it, but the Medium mattress has been absolutely perfect so far! It's like sleeping on a cloud. Very Happy!

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

I’m in love

I spent a long time researching mattresses before purchasing our sleeping duck and could not be happier with our choice. We chose the firm because my partner has sciatica and it has helped his back immensely! There is no sagging and I feel completely supported no matter how close to the edge I am.

Because I sleep 50/50 back and side, I occasionally find it a bit firm for my bad shoulders so I might give the medium a try. But all in all, our sleep quality has gone up 10 fold, love it!

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

Superb mattress. Greatly exceeded my expectations.

Purchased in July 2019.