Sleepist Weighted Blanket

Sleepist Weighted Blanket

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sleepist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• 4 weight options

• Machine washable blankets and covers

• 30-day return policy

4.5

oldschool
oldschool

Waste of time!

I wrote to their customer service many many many times, to just ask simple questions about their Weighted Blanket. I also rang them a few times leaving messages as well. This was over a period of 2 months, that went by.. yet not Once was I contacted back. Definitely not a good sign. Makes me think this is a dodgy company & the other reviews on here are all fake. I gave up trying & went & shopped elsewhere instead... Where they do actually reply to their customers!

Mlaonni C.
Mlaonni C.Sydney, NSW

Nice blanket!

I purchased this blanket to help me relax and fall asleep faster and it is amazing! It is a littler heavier than I anticipated but it is perfect for me. I am hot natured so I was afraid I would get too hot using this blanket but I do not. I stay nice and cool. I am 159cm and the length is perfect for me. I would purchase this blanket again!

Purchased in March 2020 at sleepist.com.au for $160.30.

Heather G.
Heather G.

Comfortable and very well made.

Blanket was securely wrapped, double boxed and packaged. The actual weighted blanket is well stitched, and the cover is so soft. A weighted blanket was recommended due to a newly diagnosed medical condition. Using it took a a night or two to get used to it, but after 2 weeks it has definitely helped me relax and sleep better. I took some time comparing blankets and I am glad I chose this one.

Purchased in December 2019 at https://sleepist.com.au/collections/frontpage/products/sleepist-orignial-weighted-blanket-adult for $160.00.

This blanket is very comforting and so soft.

sleepist's blanket is cozy, and very well made. It is so relaxing having this blanket. Our daughter, who has Autism, has enjoyed it. I believe it will be helpful for anyone

Purchased in October 2019 at https://sleepist.com.au/collections/weighted-blanket/products/sleepist-orignial-weighted-blanket-adult for $160.00.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Sleepist Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Works wonders!!!!

Purchased in September 2019 at sleepist.com.au for $111.00.

Get ready to sleep great!!

Purchased in September 2019 at www.sleepist.com.au for $160.00.

Improved my sleep dramatically.

This blanket is great for getting a good night's sleep. I track my sleep and my sleep has improved dramatically with this blanket. My nighttime awakening has been stopped and if I wake up to go to the bathroom it puts me back to sleep more quickly. Why don't we as physicians prescribe this instead of sleeping pills that are ineffective and dangerous? I never learned about this in medical school! I am also glad that Sleepist has used glass beads rather than plastic beads.

Purchased at sleepist.com.au for $160.30.

I am in love with my weighted blanket

I am in love with my weighted blanket! So is my husband. We have slept with it every night since it arrived. We have both noticed we are immediately relaxed as soon as we crawl under the blanket. No more tossing and turning trying to get comfortable.The material is so soft and it is very high quality. We are very pleased with the product and would recommend it to anyone.
Below you can see me enjoying a movie night with the blanket. It is fantastic quality as you can see in the first picture!!!

Purchased in August 2019 at sleepist.com.au for $160.00.

A Sleepist Blanket is weighted specifically to improve sleep by lowering anxiety and providing a feeling of security. Research shows that using a Sleepist Blanket can provide amazing benefits to adults suffering from anxiety, depression, autism or insomnia. The Sleepist Blanket is a completely natural solution to help people get a good night’s rest.

Features

• Sleepist's all-natural weighted blanket targets stress points on the body and relieve them.

• The suggested weight of your blanket should be approximately 7-13% of your body weight. Blankets for adults come in a 150x200cm size in 5kg, 7kg, 8kg and 11kg weight options.

• Safe, non-toxic, anti-sensitive gravity glass beads are evenly distributed in each square, comfortably covering the body.

• The outer microfiber cover is super soft and detachable. The internal buckle keeps the blanket in place in the cover. Blankets and covers are machine washable.

• 30-Day Return Policy: Try it in your own home risk-free for 30 nights.