SleepMaker Heritage Brickendon Ultra Plush

Queen Bed, Single Bed, XL Single Bed, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy sleeps

We have just spent our first night on our new Heritage brickendon mattress. Supportive but lots of cushioning. Looking forward to a quality better sleep with back and neck issues a thing of the past.

Purchased in July 2019.

Ad
Pat
PatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Sleep

Received my Heritage Brickendon Ultraplush Queen Size base and mattress from Myer and have enjoyed a very pleasant and comfortable sleep in a long while. I am very happy with the mattress support and will look forward to going to bed every night.

Other Mattresses

Ayjay
AyjayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleepmaker Heritage Brickendon

I am having some of the best night's sleep ever, this mattress is so comfortable and plush - I love it. It is supportive without being hard and I am no longer have trouble getting out of bed. I spent a good while laying on this mattress in the store on the advice of the sales lady and she demonstrated another feature: that if someone else on the bed tosses and turns you cannot feel it, my husband and I get out of bed throughout the night and he is also a very early riser and we both cannot feel each other moving. I bought the mattress from Myer Frankston and Joan could not have been more helpful. The delivery was on time with regular updates of how far away they were.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer for $21,990.00.

FirmnessPlush

Mattresses

Find out how SleepMaker Heritage Brickendon Ultra Plush compares to other Mattresses