SleepMaker Heritage Cornish Plush

Queen Bed, King Single Bed, Double Bed, etc...
Listing monitored by SleepMaker

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Perceived Firmness

Books 4 Gifts
Books 4 GiftsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

wonder filled

This mattress is so comfortable for my injured back, its supports my whole body really well. From the moment I tested it, I was sold. I can now also lay on my side with out hurting. Very happy customer Joan at Myer Frankston was very helpful finding the most suitable mattress for me.

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer Retail Stores.

FirmnessMedium

STse
STseSydney, NSW

Best sleep ever!

I am very happy with the purchase as it provides me with the best night's sleep in years. The mattress is very supportive and comfortable. Its firmness is just perfectly right in the middle, being not too soft or too firm. Highly recommended to people who are looking for a new mattress.

Purchased in September 2020 at Myer Retail Stores for $1,550.00.

SleepMaker
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep.

Other Mattresses

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally a great nights sleep

So happy with our new mattress, comfy, supportive and the best thing of all is I don’t wake the sleeping beast (Mrs) when I turn over anymore, so she is happy when she wakes up. Should have bought years ago.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

SleepMaker
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Hi Jason
Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your new mattress, but most importantly that your Mrs is happy!
The SleepMaker team

Mattresses

Find out how SleepMaker Heritage Cornish Plush compares to other Mattresses

Great mattress

My new Heritage mattress is awesome! It has good support, it is extremely comfortable and I have a good night’s sleep. I would recommend this mattress to anyone needing a new mattress.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack

This is so comfortable.

Bought Sleepmaker Heritage mattress and base from Myer. It's very comfortable and good for my back. The fabric is also very good quality. I would highly recommend Sleepmaker to everyone.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

Sleeping PositionSide

Marilyn
MarilynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfort plus!

A comfortable mattress that provided me with the best night’s sleep in years! I am having heavenly dreams! No sore hips from a lumpy mattress! Comfort for one or two! Certainly recommended.

Judy Sweeney
Judy SweeneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had to buy it.

Was away on holidays and slept on a heritage mattress for 11 nights. found the mattress to be firm , supportive and comfortable. Slept so well while on holidays I came home and bought one immediatly.

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $1,499.00.

amazingwen
amazingwenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastically supportive and comfortable mattress

Prior to purchasing this mattress I was finding myself achy in the mornings and tossing and turning at night trying to get comfortable.
Since I received my new SleepMaker mattress I haven’t looked back.
No more aches and pains in the morning. I feel fully supported by the 5 zone pocket spring system when I sleep and have a deeper sleep as a result.
This is the best mattress I have owned, great quality at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this SleepMaker bed.

Other Mattresses