Sleepmaker Heritage

Sleepmaker Heritage Questions & Answers

Heritage Cornish, Heritage Labassa, Heritage Woolmers, etc...

5 questions from our users

David O'Brien
David O'Brienasked
Heritage Labassa Plush Queen Bed

what are the dimensions of a SM Labassa Queen PL ?

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Joan
Joanasked
Heritage Botany Plush Queen Bed

Hi would like to know if the weight of this mattress would require extra central support. Our bed has slats which are 10 cm apart with a central support beam but no central leg. It would be possible to fit one of these if it was necessary. Also is the slat spacing OK for the coil base. Thank you.

STse
STse

Hi, I'm also using slatted bed frame without the central leg, but my slats are 6cm apart (not as wide as yours). I have no issue with the new mattress + slatted frame, as I'm a petite sized person. I would suggest you to use a central support leg if you got one, although I didn't find the mattress weight that heavy as basically I can move it around by myself. Before you buy, check with a salesperson about your concern.

Julieasked
Heritage

Hi, I slept on a Sleepmaker lifestyle prestige HTD mattress whilst away from home, currently trying to find an equivalent I can purchase, what would you recommend?

Julie

Hi I would call Sleepmaker Customer Service and they can advise you what is similar. If this was at a Hotel Motel etc the bed will have been slept on a lot. When you purchase a new bed you have to get used to it ie like a new pair of shoes.It takes 3 months for the foam to settle, so I rotated my bed weekly and use all the bed ie if you have a nap lay in the middle of the bed.This evens out the foam. This was the advice given to me and it works. Your body takes time to adjust to a new bed, mine did. Hope that helps .

SleepMaker
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Hi there,
This is a Hospitality mattress, made especially for use in hotels. We have similar models in Beds R Us and Myer. In Beds R Us, have a look at the Classic Comfort range, and in Myer, the Dream Classic. Please feel free to get in touch via marketing@sleepmaker.com.au if you have any more questions.
The SleepMaker team

Kimasked
Heritage

Is there anywhere in Perth beside Myer that sells Heritage. Is it sold under another name. Thanks.

Julie

I worked at Myer Heritage is a Myer Brand.

Thank you Julie.

Oz Anon
Oz Anonasked
Heritage

Why were 99% of the Sleepmaker Heritage reviews published in June/July 2019?
Why were 99% of the purchases from Myer?
C'mon! They're fake reviews! Someone from Myer has posted 99% of them, or has paid people to post good reviews. That explains why so many of them have the "disclaimer" saying "The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review!"

Julie

Hi I can help you with the Myer Question. The Beds are exclusive to Myer under there Heritage Brand. Made by Sleepmaker.My review isn't fake I was impressed with price and quality.

Martin C
Martin C

HI Oz Anon, Totally agree they look very suspicious. I tend to place greater reliance on reviews made by folk that have submitted multiple reviews already. However, the majority of these highly favourable Heritage bed reviews are from reviewers that have not posted any other reviews ,and are based in VIC where the Sleepmaker factory is located. Funny that !

Get an answer from our members and SleepMaker representatives

Sleepmaker Heritage