SleepMaker Lifestyle

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Deb
DebGippsland, VIC

Love it

It was so soft and snuggly and the salesman explained the technology well. I have waited years to buy a KS mattress and I am happy with my selection. Looking forward to many good nights sleep

Purchased in June 2021 for $2,500.00.

Fary Jafari
Fary JafariSydney, NSW

very supportive and comfortable

I have used sleep maker mattress before, therefore confidently selected for my second bedroom. I feel no back or neck issues when I get off bed. I think the mattress I have selected is even more comfortable as it is a bit firmer than my first one. I feel the way mattress is made support my sleep as it is very soft at the same time. very comfortable, really good, I spend a lot of time on my bed for watching TV or reading

Purchased in April 2021 at Supreme Furniture for $960.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making.

Display name
Display nameCentral Queensland, QLD

Much needed upgrade

I had started getting back pain with my old mattress, so looking forward to sleeping on my new sleep maker mattress. Too be comfortable again is exciting. Very happy with my purchase

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,749.00.

Owen J
Owen J

Extremely worthwhile

First purchase of a new mattress and is extremely comfortable.
Much nicer on my back and neck
Quality of sleep has slightly improved already, feels like this will hold strong for many years

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,550.00.

Happy sleeper
Happy sleeperSydney, NSW

It is a great mattress. Really good night’s sleep

The mattress has good support for my back. My husband is a lot heavier then I and I don’t notice when he moves, at all. We had the best sleep in a long time

Purchased in April 2021.

EggChen
EggChenIllawarra, NSW

Nice mattress.

Sleepmaker website has made the whole experience incredibly difficult however the mattress is very comfortable but I'll never get the hours back wasted on trying to register the warranty. I am happy with the mattress but unhappy with how tiresome the warranty registration process was.

Purchased in March 2021 for $2,100.00.

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress

We were looking at getting a mattress topper for our old bed and bought the Kingston instead. The minimal partner disturbance is amazing and it's so comfortable and soft without being unsupportive.

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Nikki G.
Nikki G.Sydney, NSW

Soft Like A Cloud

The mattress has changed our lives! From an old daggy mattress to a new, firm but wonderfully cozy pillow top, it's the perfect solution to our sleep issues. One of the best features is that it cocoons you, and stops you feeling your partner's movements. We're thrilled with our purchase and shouldn't have waited so long to buy it.

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer for $3,029.00.

Anna Robertson
Anna RobertsonSouth-East, TAS

Comfortable mattress

Have only slept on it for one night. Husband says it's the best sleep he has had in years! Comfortable mattress, no partner disturbance when we move in our sleep.

Purchased in April 2021 at Independant.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Find out how SleepMaker Lifestyle compares to other Mattresses

Best mattress ever, highly recommend!

My partner and I have been so impressed with the SleepMaker lifestyle mattress, it is very comfortable and supportive. I have a bit of lower back pain and sometimes find it hard to get good sleep, with this mattress, my sleep is getting better and better, now I often wake up feeling refreshed and without aches. We are happy customers and love it!

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer.

Bernadette
Bernadette Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I met with Lorraine earlier this week and got great customer service - I then met with Joanne and finalised my new Steepmaker bed - (Lifestyle Mattress) and also a new Sleepmaker Opus base and bed head - the whole process so smooth and professional. I would got to Myer and recommend anyone to speak to Joanne or Lorraine for assistance

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer for $4,284.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Simon Mcvay
Simon McvaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Having great sleeps don’t won’t to get out

Being a bricklayer it has been a great help with its firmness and comfort can’t speak highly enough waking up without a stiff back and legs makes a big difference

Purchased in April 2021.

Sonia Davis
Sonia DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We are over the moon with our new SleepMaker Lifestyle Mattress. I have had a bad back for 4 years and wanted a firm mattress (I believe we got an 8!?!?). Both my husband and I are both REALLY happy with it - and from the first night we slept in it. It is firm, but I am sleeping so much better and feel my back is better because of it too. A big relief when you make such a big financial investment. We did buy it when Myers had a half price special, so got a good deal on the price. We also did upgrade from a Queen to a King, so we are loving the extra space and not waking so much from your partner moving.

Purchased in March 2021 at Myer.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfort

Extremely comfortable and supportive! A huge upgrade from our previous mattress. My partner and I are now having a much better nights sleep and are not constantly waking up in the middle of the night. While my partner and I have only been sleeping on this for a few nights, we both agree that this is likely to last us for many years to come.

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer for $1,999.00.

Moonee ponds house clean
Moonee ponds house cleanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We had forgotten what a great nights rest was until we bought the motion and lifestyle mattress by sleepmaker!

We bought the bed and motion adjustable base through Myers and had wonderful service from Joan at frankston. It was delivered and the old bed taken away. Myers made it very easy for us and we bought it with 50% off.
The combination of the sleepmaker mattress and their adjustable base is fantastic. We highly recommend the products.

Purchased in March 2021 at Myer for $5,000.00.