SleepMaker Maison

Sancerre (Medium), Cluny, Lille (Medium), etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (17) · No (19)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (34)
  • Heat Retention Yes (4) · No (24)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (31)
  • Perceived Firmness

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome mattress

The mattress is as described and is perfect for side sleepers! I Have had this mattress for nearly a month and can’t recommend it highly enough. Have had the best nights sleep since getting this !

Purchased in April 2021.

Beverley

BeverleySydney, NSW

Excellent mattress, highly recommend

Very supportive and comfortable. Has helped improve my sleep issues. Purchased from David Jones and the attendant was really helpful in choosing the perfect mattress for me. I highly recommend this mattress

Purchased in April 2021 at David Jones.

Super comfortable

Super comfortable, firm mattress, always have a good night sleep, sleep has improved considerably since before having this mattress. I didn’t have any health conditions so can’t comment on that sorry.

Kelly w

Kelly wSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive

The Sleepmaket Maison mattress is very comfortable. I am sleeping much better since purchasing. The mattress I chose is the plush and I have found it ti be soft but still very supportive

Purchased in February 2021 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,350.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

That's great to hear, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Maison.

Superb Service

Jim from SleepMaker Indooroopilly was able to help me find the perfect mattress for my needs in my price range. I chose the Maison as it I found it the most comfortable and what helped made my decision was the cooling technology in the mattress!

Purchased in March 2021.

buying process

The sleepmaker assistant at the David Jones is very helpful. He is very patient to explain how to buy the mattress that will suit my requirements (incl budget). He does not try to push a product to me.

Purchased in March 2021 at David Jones for $2,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Great mattress

After trying many different mattresses, I was sold on the Maison Lille medium. Ellie from David Jones Chatswood was so helpful and I was so impressed with the mattress I bought one for each of my children also. Supportive and heat regulating. Looking forward to getting in to bed every night!

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to review your Maison, we are thrilled to hear you're enjoying it.

Great bed

Just got the bed. Was extremely comfortable. Quality of sleep has improved since we purchased it. The mattress seems durable yet still soft. Highly supportive for my lower back which is great!

Rowena

RowenaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Restful sleep

The mattress relieves my back pain, tension and I finally sleep through the night without waking due to pain. It is comfortable and extremely supportive and the mattress height is just perfect. I never realised what a difference a good mattress would make. I only wish I had bought this mattress so much sooner!

Purchased in September 2020 at David Lawrence for $1,998.50.

Sleeping PositionBack

Koo Ouita

Koo OuitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new bed

The bed provides me with great support from head to toe.
I sleep like a baby the moment my head hits the pillow.
It feels very sturdy construction and the quality is superb.

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones for $2,500.00.

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most restful and relaxing sleep I have had in a long time

Very supportive of my lower back and neck regions.
Sleeping through the night now with out waking up which is a dream
All signs are good for many years of blissful sleep.

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $2,500.00.

Sue B.

Sue B.Sydney, NSW

So happy with this purchase!

Bought this Sleepmaker Maison Lille Medium double ensemble at David Jones, Chatswood. The shop assistant was very knowledgable and guided me to
the right mattress for my needs. The mattress cushions the body with comfort yet provides great support. The price was excellent for the quality I have received. I highly recommend this store for bedding.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to review your mattress.

Lovely supportive mattress

Purchased our SleepMaker Super King Sancerre plush mattress from David Jones and it arrived very quickly.
Both my husband and I have back and neck issues, but so far this bed has been very comfortable and supportive.
The mattress appears well made from good quality fabrics. Definitely can’t feel my husband turning over during the night and the extra room from a Super King is very luxurious.
So far no issues with sagging or change in shape.

Purchased in September 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $2,800.00.

Diane L

Diane LSouth East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable

Great for my back back and arthritis. Like sleeping on a soft cloud. Very happy with quality. Much better than my12 year old mattress and look forward to many years of great sleep

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,500.00.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Maison and your zzz's!

Maggie

MaggieSydney, NSW

Special all-over comfort, I love it.

I prefer a firm mattress. This feels like firm + padding, super comfy. At my mature age, a real bonus to continue such good sleep. More durable than others I've bought.

Purchased in September 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

That's great to hear Maggie, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Maison.

Rodney M.

Rodney M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I can walk

I had to sit on the edge of my old bed before I got up, my legs were stiff, now I bound out of bed, buy one now its great

Purchased in August 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $4,000.00.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

That's great to hear Rodney, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Maison.

Tess PhilladitisSydney, NSW

Struggled to have a good night sleep for a very long time.

The mattress is supportive yet very comfortable to sleep on. I don’t wake up with a sore or stiff back. My quality of sleep is better and I wake up feeling alert and relaxed. The mattress itself is strong and durable.

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,500.00.

Tess Philladitis

I will be purchasing a second mattress for my child as well. I am so impressed.

Expensive but worth it

We purchased this mattress from DJs Chatswood Chase. The experience from start to finish was amazing. Ellie - sale assistant - helped us to choose the right mattress for our budget and provided useful information on different types of mattress
We have been sleeping on an old cheap mattress for so long and we didn't have good quality sleep. We usually sleep on our sides and wake up with numbing arms/shoulders! However, the new mattress could resolve those issues.

Make sure you buy it when it is on sale, otherwise, be ready to pay a fortune!

Purchased in September 2020 at David Jones for $1,499.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

JKRD

JKRDNew South Wales

Good night’s rest

My husband and I were only shopping for pillows the day we bought our mattress. However, there is no sign of regret from either of us. The mattress is supportive, but not too firm. We’ve slept better and longer (>7 hours - I don’t even realise I’ve fallen asleep). We both wake up the next day feeling rested. This is a really comfortable mattress and fits both of us well, especially with our height difference.

Purchased in August 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,999.00.

Leanna L

Leanna LSydney, NSW

Amazing Sleep

I purchased the Lille Medium mattress through David Jones at Chatswood. My experience with SleepMaker has been exceptional from start to finish. The sales assistant, Ellie, was warm and friendly and went out of her way to help me find a suitable product which was both comfortable for me and within my price range. The bed is amazingly comfortable. It provides firm enough back support, yet has a lovely soft pillow top which is especially comfortable as I am generally a side sleeper and is also great for snuggling with my partner. Both of us have been sleeping peacefully through the night. My previous mattress was causing me to wake with a back ache. This is no longer the case. I'm so happy with my purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 at David Jones.