Listing monitored by SleepMaker

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Prati
Prati

Plush Lille King

I bought this mattress through David Jones Chatswood Chase. The customer service was great and the mattress itself is very comfortable and looks nice at a relatively cheaper price. The mattress felt soft and also very stable.

SleepMaker
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Maison and your zzz's

Rosalind
RosalindSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maison King Lilli Plush

I bought a new king mattress and base from David Jones Maroochydore in early June but only received it last Tuesday. Even though the Lilli Plush is soft we have found the mattress to be very firm. Went back to store to talk to sales person and he said that a bed has to be worn in like new shoes so we will persevere for a little longer.

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones.

Sleeping PositionSide
SleepMaker
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Other Mattresses

Martine W.
Martine W.South East Queensland, QLD

Plush Lille king size

I went into the store prepared to buy the most expensive luxury mattress and can’t believe the lille, which is much cheaper than I was willing to spend, was the absolute most comfortable mattress. I bought the plush but it feels more like a medium. What I like about it is that your body sinks in for about an inch but then you feel supported by the springs... this is by far the most cushioned and supported my spine has felt in my life.. I could have easily fallen asleep in David Jones. Partner disturbance is non existent also. Highly recommend the plush Lille.

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $3,049.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Mattresses

Find out how SleepMaker Maison Lille (Plush) King Size compares to other Mattresses