SleepMaker Relax

SleepMaker Relax

Excellent adjustable bed base

We have a Sleepmaker split king bed with Tempur mattresses. The mattresses are great: I have reviewed them separately. When we tried this adjustable bed base in the shop, it seemed like a great idea, but in practice we find we very rarely use that feature of the bed. One negative I find is that on the couple of occasions I have raised the head of the bed, the lower sheet and mattress protector bunch up across the middle of the bed. It is fairly easy to straighten them out when I lower the bed. I feel we should have saved some money and just put the mattresses on a static base.

Purchased at Bedshed QLD, Aspley.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Discomfort No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Hi cats, Thanks for taking the time to review. The SleepMaker team

Our new mattress is great!

Our new Sleepmaker Essence Support adjustable matress work perfectly with our new Sleepmaker 202i adjustable base. The mattress is light (bed making is much easier) and provides the much needed support my husband needs for his sore back. He is now sleeping much better and has given the mattress the ‘thumbs up’. He went into our local Sleppy’s retailer where we purchased from and described it as ‘blood terrific’!
The quality of the Essesnce mattress is good and seems well constructed, with no sagging apparent.
We also recently brought a Sleepmaker Pixie Support mattress and Sleepmaker 400i adjustable base and they also work really well together and we’ve enjoyed better sleep. Thanks Sleepmaker - the promise of better sleep has been realised!

Purchased for $1,299.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your new mattresses and base. We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying them! Sleep Well, The SleepMaker team

Best Bed and Mattress Ever!

We absolutely love our new bed. It’s an adjustable split king which is perfect for an undisturbed night’s sleep. The mattress is amazingly comfortable and supportive, the best we’ve ever had. I’d unreservedly recommend it.

Purchased for $3,995.00.

Hi Robyn Thanks so much for taking the time to review your mattress, we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying it, and thanks for the recommendation :-) Sleep Well, The SleepMaker Team