SleepMaker Relax

so comfortable. How did I live without it!

Easy to operate, super comfortable, good quality at a reasonable price. Much more comfortable than the mound of pillows and bed risers that I was using previously. I would certainly recommend this bed and mattress

August 12th 2019 Update: sleepmaker relax

This is an update following my initial review on Sleepmaker Relax mattress and adjustable bed. I bought the bed specifically to sleep in an upright position to help with reflux but the sheets and woollen underlay bunch up making for an uncomfortable nights sleep. Sleepmaker couldnt help with this problem insinuating that the upright position was mainly used for sitting up not for sleeping.

Purchased in July 2019 at rigbys homemakers for $2,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi there Sue Thanks for letting us know how much you're enjoying your new SleepMaker Relax - we are really pleased to hear its making a difference to your life. The SleepMaker team

Sleeping longer again.

I have found the mattress comfortable. The mattress is still holding its shape, no sages. Not disturbed by my partner who has dementia. I will purchase a new one when required.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Should have bought one sooner.

At last.. decent nights of sleep! Should have bought one sooner. Definetely helpful for using the CPAP machine, can now elevate as needed and still feel comfortable. Congratulations to Forty Winks for helping me finding the right base and being patient with me.

Purchased in July 2019.

The right one

Very comfortable and supportive sleepmaker makes and gave me a good night sleep no more back pain no partner disturbance I wake up energetic and refresh very happy and finally found the right one.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $679.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Total Bliss. What an amazing product! Must try!!

Sleepmaker heaven - felt instant relief and relaxation for my back and enjoyed a perfect sleep. Great remote with ZeroG and Flat-keys and silent operation. Bedshed installed promptly without a hitch

Purchased in July 2019 at Bedshed QLD, Helensvale for $900.00.

Perfect!

This is amazing! I love how easy it is to use yet perfect for what I need. I am impressed with the quality and feel of it. Very happy customer.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store.

Sleepmaker

Very comfortable and great support. There is no movement when partner moves or leaves and returns to the bed. Excellent nights sleep. There has been no sagging and no noise. And excellent nights sleep.

Purchased in June 2019 at Forty Winks NSW, Auburn for $1,874.00.

Great Purchase

Zero Gravity is amazing. I am very comfortable with this firm mattress. I am extremely happy with the fact that my partner does not snore anymore with the adjustable beds.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

This is perfect for what I needed.

This is something that I have needed for health reasons. I already feel the benefits and cannot wait to sleep on my bed for many more years to come. Very happy.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Furniture Physical Store.

Sleepmaker 400i Relax - adjustable bed base

the Relax 400i adjusts easily and it's easy to find a comfortable position. The adjustable back section is great for reading in bed and provides good micro adjustment of both the back and foot areas. Seems to work well paired with a Sealy Optimum memory foam mattress. Only been using the new bed for a week but so far so good. Hopefully will be as good as the manufacturers claim.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Ease of Assembly

super comfortable

The first time I touched it in the store, I felt very good. Then I ay down gently and felt surrounded by tenderness.No matter what position I lay down, it could support all arts of me. So I did not hesitate to buy it. So far, I have been cared for by it every night!

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Discomfort Yes

Best mattress and electric base so far

Love this mattress. Only had it for two nights. Haven’t slept well for a long time but the last two nights I’ve slept like a baby.Yes I struggle with my back and neck and it’s helped so far. Havnt had it long enough to comment on a couple of things but can’t see me having a problem as have had one of your mattresses before I bought this new one.Brought a electric base with it and loving it after just two days.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi Carol, thanks for letting us know - we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your zzz's!

Excellent adjustable bed base

We have a Sleepmaker split king bed with Tempur mattresses. The mattresses are great: I have reviewed them separately. When we tried this adjustable bed base in the shop, it seemed like a great idea, but in practice we find we very rarely use that feature of the bed. One negative I find is that on the couple of occasions I have raised the head of the bed, the lower sheet and mattress protector bunch up across the middle of the bed. It is fairly easy to straighten them out when I lower the bed. I feel we should have saved some money and just put the mattresses on a static base.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bedshed QLD, Aspley.

Hi cats, Thanks for taking the time to review. The SleepMaker team

Our new mattress is great!

Our new Sleepmaker Essence Support adjustable matress work perfectly with our new Sleepmaker 202i adjustable base. The mattress is light (bed making is much easier) and provides the much needed support my husband needs for his sore back. He is now sleeping much better and has given the mattress the ‘thumbs up’. He went into our local Sleppy’s retailer where we purchased from and described it as ‘blood terrific’!
The quality of the Essesnce mattress is good and seems well constructed, with no sagging apparent.
We also recently brought a Sleepmaker Pixie Support mattress and Sleepmaker 400i adjustable base and they also work really well together and we’ve enjoyed better sleep. Thanks Sleepmaker - the promise of better sleep has been realised!

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,299.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your new mattresses and base. We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying them! Sleep Well, The SleepMaker team

Best Bed and Mattress Ever!

We absolutely love our new bed. It’s an adjustable split king which is perfect for an undisturbed night’s sleep. The mattress is amazingly comfortable and supportive, the best we’ve ever had. I’d unreservedly recommend it.

Purchased in September 2018 for $3,995.00.

Hi Robyn Thanks so much for taking the time to review your mattress, we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying it, and thanks for the recommendation :-) Sleep Well, The SleepMaker Team