SleepMaker Relax

SleepMaker Relax Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Joffalab

Joffalabasked

Night 1 - love this already. Purchased the split king and a mattress from Domayne. One question. To fit it inside an existing bed frame we needed to remove the slat rails (slats not used of course). I think the installers used the longer leg option. However given they removed the slat rail in hindsight now the shorter legs would be better as the overall height of the bed would be lower. I am right in that the legs come in two heights aren’t I?

sue

i believe so. The legs that are already on the base and a spare set in a box comes with it.

Zeljko Z.

Zeljko Z.asked

hello my name is zeljko please tell me the price of king single bed and how wide and how long is the bed and what is the height please reply to my email zeljko_14@yahoo.com

john ervin

john ervinasked

what is the price of an king single adjustable bed
plus a double adjustable

mine is a queen size matress and base was $1995 for the set

Cherie

Cherieasked

Would like all measurements on the adjustable frame with and with out mattress
High of bed flat and high when raised angles any information

sueasked

Does anybody else who bought this mattress have trouble with the bottom sheet and underlay creasing and bunching up all the time? I have to sleep with the the top half raised and my sheets crease up and make it uncomfortable to lie on.

jule61

jule61asked

Does this bed have wall hugging technology? So you're not miles from the bedside cabinet when you sit up?

sue

I dont think so. I sleep with the top raised halfway and when I do this I am not inline with my bedside cabinet and have to look backwards to see my alarm clock

Get an answer from our members and SleepMaker representatives