The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit

The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Sleepy Company

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety
Hollea D.
Hollea D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maybe buy a size up.

Love the feel, and versatility of the sleeve, but Bubs is just under 7kg and 4 months old, and the 00 is pretty tight (almost too tight) around the neck, arms and waist. Won’t get much use before it’s too small. So I’d go the size up when purchasing.

Purchased in September 2020.

Lilolilo
LiloliloCanberra 2600, ACT

X-Tend Sleepsuit

My 3 year old loves the sleepsuit, he sleeps a lot better with it on and he will even unfold the foot cover slip on the colder mornings to cover his feet. It's easy to wash and doesn't loose it's cosy/fluff factor.
Highly recommend!

Purchased in June 2020.

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

Amazing! Do they come in adult sizes! Ha

Love this suit for my bubs. Nice that she’s warm in bed and can get up in mornings and still move around being warm! I need to buy a second desperately!

Purchased in March 2020 for $60.00.

Jasmine
JasminePerth, WA

JUST PERFECT!!

Perfect for my baby girl who can't keep any sheets/covers on her! She is warm throughout the night and I am comfortable knowing no matter how cold it is, she is warm :)

Michaela
MichaelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleepsuit ever!

Absolutely love this sleepsuit. Our daughter is 3 but still wears it every night and always says how comfy it is. As a classic blanket-kicker, it helps ensure we get as much sleep as possible as she's warm and toasty all night long. Plus the extendable sizing is such a great inclusion and potentially allows you to get two winters out of the one suit.

Purchased in June 2019 for $80.00.

Safety

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Shauna
ShaunaMelbourne

Absolutely love it

This product has exceeded my expectations its is so good!! The best on the market hands down and we have tried pretty much every brand over 2 years of my little lovely.

Absolutely love it!

My little man wont sleep with a blanket on at all, his little sleep bag keeps him warm all night so I get a full night sleep now and he absolutely loves it!

Purchased in March 2020 for $65.00.

Keren
Keren

Best Sleep Suit

I have been using these for both my son and daughter once they turned one for Winter - absolutely perfect for kid’s in winter who kick off their blankets as my two do...

Purvi
PurviMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

Excellent suits, keeps kids warm through the night even if they push away the blanket. Best part is when kids wake up on winter mornings, you don't have to worry that they will get cold before you can put something warm on them. Easy to wash, durable and quality product.

Purchased in May 2018 for $200.00.

Love love love

I love this sleep suit. We bought one for my toddler and it lasted her a long time. 3 seasons. Will be buying one for my baby now as he hates getting tangled in sleeping bags. Definitely try one if you haven’t already. Best invention.

Purchased in June 2018.

Safety

Highly recommend this suit!

I purchased the 3.5 tog sleep suit. Thrilled with the quality of the suit. Washes and wears well. Excellent warmth in the cooler months. I would definitely purchase again. 10/10.

comfortable

I bought the X-tend sleep suit for my baby, delivery was really quick. It's really comfortable and great quality. I love the fact that I can use it long term!

Safety

Every one needs one for there babes

Love love love our sleep suit, I must now order one for my baby too. Especially good how free to move my my toddler feels cozy and warm with out bulkiness...and fabulous customer service
Thankyou

Purchased in April 2020.

nursingemma
nursingemmaEyre Peninsula, SA

x-tend sleep suit is worth every penny.

2.5tog xtend sleepsuit

Have just received the order - thanks for the speedy delivery!!! Purchased a 3rd suit for my 2 year old granddaughter as they are so good in winter- keep her nice and warm as she doesn't like blankets.

Read more reviews - page 2