The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit

The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit (page 2 of 2)

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Perfect for my 2yo son

My son always kicks off his blankets at night, leaving him cold and uncomfortable during the cooler nights. He would yell out at night because of this, interrupting our sleep as we would have to wake up and put the blanket back on him. Then came the X-TEND sleepsuit. It has totally changed our nights. My son now sleeps through the night and no longer gets cold even when he kicks off the blanket. The sleep suit is really well made and the quality of the material is top grade. It fits my son well, and even has room for him to grow into. It has options to take the sleeves off for a warmer night. I would highly recommend this sleepsuit to anyone with young children.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad
K. Potts

K. PottsCentral Coast, NSW

Awesome sleepsuit

Extremely happy with my little ones new X-TEND sleepsuit. Fits perfectly, no more baggy long legs like a previous brand we purchased which was always causing my child to get tangled during the night and causing them to trip over. High quality product with beautiful soft fabric. Kept bub warm all night long and is a perfect alternative for her as she always kicks her blankets off but then used to wake up cold. The customer service was excellent and shipping was fast. Very impressed with this company and the product and would highly recommend them.

Customer Support T.The Sleepy Company

Love this product- perfect for wigglers !

My 18 month old cannot keep blankets on she is such a restless sleeper. She has been so cozy the last two nights and has already started sleeping through! Very happy toddler and parents. Especially love this product as will grow with her. Shipping was fast and sleep-suit is beautifully made and packaged.

Baby Wraps

Find out how The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit compares to other Baby Wraps

Snug as a bug

I ordered the xtend sleepsuit and I am totally in love beautiful pattern and looks to be comfy on him. I ordered the 2.5 tog after reading the helpful advice on the website I ordered using after pay which is also a bonus and I received it in 3 days... I'm now not so stressed at night wondering if he is warm.. much love

Larissa

LarissaSomerset

We've got a toastie little man every night now!

We received our X-Tend 3.5 tog sleepsuit on Monday and couldn't be happier. Knowing that our little man is toastie and warm every night is extremely reassuring. Especially living in Tassie!! I've shared a photo of our little one sleeping soundly on my local mums group facebook page and now have other mums extremely interested in this product. Thank you The Sleepy Company, I can't recommend this product enough!

Customer Support T.The Sleepy Company

Just in time for winter !

An awesome product for a cozy nights sleep !
Even when all the covers are kicked off , my daughter is still toasty warm & great for using the potty with the zipper section - she stays warm even when we have to brave the chilly bathroom at night !

Eco Kids Mattress