The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit

• Safety
Lilolilo

LiloliloCanberra 2600, ACT

X-Tend Sleepsuit

My 3 year old loves the sleepsuit, he sleeps a lot better with it on and he will even unfold the foot cover slip on the colder mornings to cover his feet. It's easy to wash and doesn't loose it's cosy/fluff factor.
Highly recommend!

Purchased in June 2020.

Stephanie W.

Stephanie W.

Amazing! Do they come in adult sizes! Ha

Love this suit for my bubs. Nice that she’s warm in bed and can get up in mornings and still move around being warm! I need to buy a second desperately!

Purchased in March 2020 for $60.00.

Jasmine

JasminePerth, WA

JUST PERFECT!!

Perfect for my baby girl who can't keep any sheets/covers on her! She is warm throughout the night and I am comfortable knowing no matter how cold it is, she is warm :)

Michaela

MichaelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleepsuit ever!

Absolutely love this sleepsuit. Our daughter is 3 but still wears it every night and always says how comfy it is. As a classic blanket-kicker, it helps ensure we get as much sleep as possible as she's warm and toasty all night long. Plus the extendable sizing is such a great inclusion and potentially allows you to get two winters out of the one suit.

Purchased in June 2019 for $80.00.

Shauna

ShaunaMelbourne

Absolutely love it

This product has exceeded my expectations its is so good!! The best on the market hands down and we have tried pretty much every brand over 2 years of my little lovely.

Absolutely love it!

My little man wont sleep with a blanket on at all, his little sleep bag keeps him warm all night so I get a full night sleep now and he absolutely loves it!

Purchased in March 2020 for $65.00.

Keren

Keren

Best Sleep Suit

I have been using these for both my son and daughter once they turned one for Winter - absolutely perfect for kid’s in winter who kick off their blankets as my two do...

Purvi

PurviMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

Excellent suits, keeps kids warm through the night even if they push away the blanket. Best part is when kids wake up on winter mornings, you don't have to worry that they will get cold before you can put something warm on them. Easy to wash, durable and quality product.

Purchased in May 2018 for $200.00.

Love love love

I love this sleep suit. We bought one for my toddler and it lasted her a long time. 3 seasons. Will be buying one for my baby now as he hates getting tangled in sleeping bags. Definitely try one if you haven’t already. Best invention.

Purchased in June 2018.

Find out how The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit compares to other Baby Wraps

Highly recommend this suit!

I purchased the 3.5 tog sleep suit. Thrilled with the quality of the suit. Washes and wears well. Excellent warmth in the cooler months. I would definitely purchase again. 10/10.

comfortable

I bought the X-tend sleep suit for my baby, delivery was really quick. It's really comfortable and great quality. I love the fact that I can use it long term!

Safety

Every one needs one for there babes

Love love love our sleep suit, I must now order one for my baby too. Especially good how free to move my my toddler feels cozy and warm with out bulkiness...and fabulous customer service
Thankyou

Purchased in April 2020.

nursingemma

nursingemmaEyre Peninsula, SA

x-tend sleep suit is worth every penny.

2.5tog xtend sleepsuit

Have just received the order - thanks for the speedy delivery!!! Purchased a 3rd suit for my 2 year old granddaughter as they are so good in winter- keep her nice and warm as she doesn't like blankets.

Laura

LauraDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing Sleepsuit!!

These sleep suits are GAME CHANGERS! The option to extend the suit is amazing and makes them incredibly good value for money. My little guy loves his sleep suit and can easily transition from sleep time to play time on those cooler mornings before our house heats up. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone. I bought two in each TOG rating for my son and am incredibly happy with my purchase.

Purchased in April 2020.

Kylie

KylieMid North Coast, NSW

I love this product, my son loves to it too.

What a fantastic product, I did buy a few sizes bigger so it would fit my son next year but he still wears it now. It's super warm which is great because my son is a restless sleeper & hates blankets on him, so this is perfect & he sleeps much better. I will definitely be purchasing through this company again.

Purchased in August 2019.

Customer Support T.The Sleepy Company

Couldn't be more impressed!

The X-TEND sleepsuit is incredible! I haven't been able to find anything like it in the US, so I was so happy when I was able to order this and not have to pay a ridiculous amount in shipping costs - only about $11! First, I love that it has the option to cover the feet and uncover and the material is perfect. The most impressive thing though is the quality of the extension mechanism - there is a protective plastic so when using the seam-ripper you don't damage the fabric. AMAZING! This is going to be my new gift for all of my mom friends! Thank you!

Purchased in August 2019.

Customer Support T.The Sleepy Company

I love the quality and the fit!

Purchased in June 2019 for $79.99.

Ad

Product works better than expected!

My sweet little baby loves the sleep suit. It's perfect and she is sleeping through the night, feeling snug and warm. She is able to move around but is warm at the same time. We would certainly order another sleep suit and would recommend it to anyone with children. Thanks!

Perfect for my 2yo son

My son always kicks off his blankets at night, leaving him cold and uncomfortable during the cooler nights. He would yell out at night because of this, interrupting our sleep as we would have to wake up and put the blanket back on him. Then came the X-TEND sleepsuit. It has totally changed our nights. My son now sleeps through the night and no longer gets cold even when he kicks off the blanket. The sleep suit is really well made and the quality of the material is top grade. It fits my son well, and even has room for him to grow into. It has options to take the sleeves off for a warmer night. I would highly recommend this sleepsuit to anyone with young children.

See all The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit reviews