Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Claudia
ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Very comfy, love my new mattress.

Wow. Didn't expect such a quality mattress for such a cheap price for a queen size. And it was so much fun for us to watch it self-inflate before our eyes! Im really happy and sleeping like a baby ever since.

nice item received

The quality of the item is good the softness of the foam is good also. we love our item received as it is in good condition and the product is strong.

Purchased in August 2020.

Other Mattresses

good quality

I just received the product and in-fairness it is good when arrived. The product has no damage and the packaging is good. Hope it will work long long last of it.

Purchased in September 2020.

Mattresses

Find out how Sleepy Panda Queen compares to other Mattresses

not expected with the price

I didn't expect much on this product as it is coming from china I think but Inferrness, it is good quality and it is good to lay down and sleep. it is not much soft but it's not hards.

Softy

This mattress even if we use it for a month still the firm of this mattress is still good and not really soft but also not really hard. when I starting using this mattress, my sleep is good and more sleep as I observe.

Purchased in July 2020.

Good Quality

This mattress is comfortable and its good quality ended. Its really nice to laydown to this mattress and you can really sleep well. It can recommend to others especally in your friends.

satisfied

The mattress is warm and soft to lay down. As far as I use it, it is good so far, hope it won last. Good job with this product. I will tell my friends about this.

Purchased in March 2020.

softly

I just have this lately of this mattress as I observation it is really soft and love to sleep this for now hope it will last long Its not really expensive but good quality.

Other Mattresses

comfortable

This mattress is comfortable to used. you can do any side of sleep you can defenatly comfotable to sleep the bed is soft to lay down. it can recommend to my other friends.

Purchased in October 2019.

Mattresses

Find out how Sleepy Panda Queen compares to other Mattresses

Total disclosure
Total disclosureSydney, NSW

Warning!CHEAP and will become unsleepable!

Purchased in January 2017.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side