Sleepy Panda Questions & Answers

Queen, Double, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

7 questions from our users

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Davidasked
Sleepy Panda

Does anyone know how I can get a refund? I tried to claim the 100 night free trial but they're saying I'm not eligible for it because I used a discount code which is ridiculous. Not to mention my mattress had yellow stains on it when it arrived and the stitches are coming out!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi David, please email Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will have your case reviewed to understand how this occured. We appologize for the inconvenience this matter will be rectified urgently.

David

Like I said, I have already tried claiming the 100 night free trial but your staff just refers me to your T&C's! I've spoken to jane@sleepypanda.com.au already and she is not willing to help whatsoever. Either you give me a full refund or I'll take this up with fair trading & ACCC.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi David, Can you please email Jane confirming your details as we have no record of a "David" on our system

Amandeep
Amandeepasked
Sleepy Panda

Guys..I am in similar position...Faulty product(yellow shades) and now no answer from them..there is no way to contact them. I gave my comments on their facebook page and they blocked me there! Did you guys get your refund?

Fer
Fer

Sorry but you should read my review properly. I am really happy with my new mattress!

Chris
Chris

Hi Amandeep, I am also in a similar situation where they are refusing to return and refund my mattress. You can file a dispute with Paypal or via your credit card provider. Please also report them to the ACCC & fair trading like I have. They are operating illegally and needs to be shut down.

zacy006
zacy006asked
Sleepy Panda

can you use this on an electric adjustable bed?

yes, it fits on electric beds

yes, it fits on electric beds

Jenasked
Sleepy Panda

Having been trying to get in touch with these guys to get a refund. Very similar situation.. no answers, messages ignored, no return emails of messages. When we got the mattress we had yellowish stains as well (and we took photos) but we want this returned as it's very uncomfortable. We are documenting every attempt as we will take it to fair trading if required. But does anyone have a direct way to contact or even a warehouse address?? Something to help us get this going would be great! Thanks

Kimmyphil
Kimmyphil

Hi Jen
We are finally getting somewhere as we have had our first response to an email and phone call from the manager [Name Removed]! This is the email we have received the correspondence from - unfortunately they called from a private number as yes they don't respond to any phone calls or messages left. I have read somewhere else that you can possibly get your credit card company or PayPal to try and claim the refund as the product isn't as promised and you are still within the trial period then the company has a duty to refund. We have raised an issue with PayPal and hoping we have get a resolution this way if sleepy panda don't come to the party. They are a terrible company and very dodgey. Now they are saying we are not eligible for a refund as we are not a full paying customer as per their t and c's. We got a voucher discount! Which I think everyone does so they think they have a way out of all refunds on trial mattresses. We paid in full but they mean paid the full price! It's rediculius. They really need to clirify this better or they are going to get in more trouble. We will be taking this further as well - good luck with our efforts -

Rusty
Rusty

No address, but I highly encourage you to go to your bank or CC provider and issue a charge back. You have every right to a refund, and your payment provider shouldn't hesitate to get your money back.

To the claim that you're not eligible for a refund if you used a discount code, that is false. Sleepy pandas conditions you're eligible for a refund if you're a full paying customer. The terms do not define what a full paying customer is, and a reasonable interpretation of this condition is that if you paid the full amount that the business requested at the time of sale (discounted or not), you're a full paying customer.

I also encourage everyone to submit a complaint to the ACCC regarding this company. They don't action individual complaints, but will investigate certain businesses if they receive enough complaints. Whatever you do, don't let these people keep your money.

Jen

Hi guys, so went thru all my emails from them and found a number for a [Name Removed] ans phoned him. He informed me to email @sleepypanda which I done twice and informed them I needed the mattres gone within 7days due to our landlord not liking the storage option for it in the time being. My partner also took it up with zipmoney and they offered to contact sleepy panda on the 15 June if we hadn't heard anything. So I called [Name Removed] again and I told him the mattress had to go or my landlord was putting it on the street this weekend and zipmoney is informed so you'll loose mattress and money! He got on the defensive and said he isn't sure he can find a company to pick it up but he'll try and I said I need an answer by Friday afternoon (today) so hopefully I hear something back but it's ridiculous to have to go through all of this for something your entitled to!

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives