Sleepy Panda

Queen, Double, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

nice item received

The quality of the item is good the softness of the foam is good also. we love our item received as it is in good condition and the product is strong.

Purchased in August 2020.

Perceived Firmness Soft

not expected with the price

I didn't expect much on this product as it is coming from china I think but Inferrness, it is good quality and it is good to lay down and sleep. it is not much soft but it's not hards.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Other Mattresses

Softy

This mattress even if we use it for a month still the firm of this mattress is still good and not really soft but also not really hard. when I starting using this mattress, my sleep is good and more sleep as I observe.

Purchased in July 2020.

Perceived Firmness Medium
Mattresses

Find out how Sleepy Panda compares to other Mattresses

Good Quality

This mattress is comfortable and its good quality ended. Its really nice to laydown to this mattress and you can really sleep well. It can recommend to others especally in your friends.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

satisfied

The mattress is warm and soft to lay down. As far as I use it, it is good so far, hope it won last. Good job with this product. I will tell my friends about this.

Purchased in March 2020.

softly

I just have this lately of this mattress as I observation it is really soft and love to sleep this for now hope it will last long Its not really expensive but good quality.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

comfortable

This mattress is comfortable to used. you can do any side of sleep you can defenatly comfotable to sleep the bed is soft to lay down. it can recommend to my other friends.

Purchased in October 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives

Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda
Sleepy Panda Single

Sleepy Panda Single

No reviews yet
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$699.00$949.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda