Sleepy Panda

Sleepy Panda (page 2 of 4)

Queen, Double, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepy Panda

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Don’t fall for the free trial.

Bought this mattress to try and found the edges too soft. You can’t sit on the side of the bed without falling off. Wanted to return the mattress and was told I couldn’t because I used the discount code. I’ve been tricked and will be taking this further.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

HI Terry, PLease message us you Order number so we can urgently assist. Our customer Service honours all returns, we would love to see a proof of purchase in order to assist. We look forward to hearing from you.

Exceeds Expectations

Shopped around and found this on Facebook. Great mattress. The fact it came in a box was cool and that delivery was same day was also a plus. Easy to unpack and the courier was also great. Gave me a call beforehand, rushed from work early to get it and the first night on the bed was one of the best sleeps I've ever had.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Dans
DansSydney

Excellent mattress and affordable price!

I was having backaches from using a mattress from a different brand when decided to buy Sleepy Panda.
The delivery was super fast and the mattress was easy to unpack.
From the first night I could feel the difference. I am still enjoying good nights of sleep.
Would highly recommend this mattress to anyone!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good experience

I like the mattress. It was delivered next day, was easy to unpack, was clean. The first night was about getting used to it, but now i love it. i genually look forward to getting into bed lol!

Sarah
SarahBrisbane

I want my money back!

I cannot believe we spent $850 on what can only
be described as the worst mattress ever. It has given both my husband and myself severe back pains. We tried to get a refund within the trial period as advertised but surprise surprise they refused! The free trial is a complete lie. We’ll be reporting them to ACCC and fair trading.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Ben
BenSydney

Absolutely love it!

I wasn’t sure about buying a mattress online, but after a friend told me about her great experience I decided to give a go and was pleasantly surprised! I found the mattress to be quite comfortable and the firmness just perfect for my needs. Hands down one of the best value for money purchases I’ve made in a long time.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great mattress on a impressive affordable price.

I actually had a good experience with this one. I had it delivered in good conditions and had quite comfortable nights on my brand new mattress. It’s worthy of its promise. I definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
JeffMelbourne

Cheap uncomfortable mattress made from China

Worst mattress I have ever slept on. Way too soft and when you sit on the side of the bed you completely sink into it. Have sent 5 emails asking for a refund but no response. Reading the negative reviews here tells me they never intended to honour the free trial.
Never buy a mattress online! Especially not from scamming website Sleepy Panda!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, All emails from Jane are responded to, no emails are ignored. We have no email from Jeff, can you please respond with you ORDER # to search and assist?

David
DavidSydney

BEWARE! Scam Website!

Aaron
AaronSydney

Do not buy!

Thinking I would be able to return this mattress within the 100 days if I wasn’t completely happy, I bought this mattress with peace of mind. Turns out the mattress was crap, so I asked for it to be returned. I was told that they couldn’t honour the trial period because I had used the discount code. What a load of crap! Everyone who purchases these mattresses is using the discount code. They are trapping people. It’s wrong. And I’ll be submitting a chargeback with my credit card.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

BEST MATTRESS I HAVE EVER SLEPT ON AND AT A SUPER AFFORDABLE PRICE!

After injuring my back while skiing a few years back i have been through 3 different mattresses (all super expensive) and none of them gave me relief or a comfortable nights sleep. After my first nights sleep at a friends house i woke up with no sore back. Wondering if i was miraculously cured but then realising I'm just not that lucky, I asked what type of mattress i slept on and they said simply an affordable mattress they purchased online, Sleepy Panda!
I ordered one that day and it arrived soon after and i have never looked back! Tempted to buy spares but no where to store them haha. If you are thinking of buying one, just do it! Best nights sleep i have ever had!

It’s actually amazing

this is by far the best mattress I have ever slept on. Why pay 1,000’s of dollars for a mattress at a shop when you could save thousands and have it delivered directly to your door. The mattress is so comfortable I actually don’t want to get out of bed in the morning. Such an amazing mattress. 10/10 would recommend

Date PurchasedSept 2017

LOVE IT !!

This mattress is to die for. I work long hours during early or night shifts and I love coming home to this comfortable and soft bed. It’s homestly the best. I no longer get headaches or any bad back pains anymore after purchasing so many mattres until my partner brought this new one n it was perfect!!! And it still stays the same when we first got it.

SLEEPING BEAUTY

This bed is legit comfortable. Sometimes my 1year old daughter will come to my bed and sleeps peacefully without having to wake us up during the night. It’s really good for my back knowing I’ve had really bad back pain from doing house work and esp for my partner knowing he works early or late hrs and loves coming home to a comfortable n soft bed.. it’s honestly the best bed to relax and have good light sleeps instead having bad headaches.. Really love my mattress and happy that I purchased it!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Fantastic mattress

I Have had many matresses im so glad I purchased a sleepy panda.
Fall asleep faster and no longer toss and turn.
My back feels amazing every morning since I've had it.
Fast delivery and friendly customer service

Jason tan
Jason tanSydney

Skeptical? So was i

Ive had trouble finding the perfect matress that supported my back, helped me sleep through out the whole night, didnt cost too much and sleepy panda did exactly that.
Thank you so much i love this matress

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Marona
MaronaSydney

The most comfy mattress I’ve ever had!

Great mattress. The mattress I had before Sleepy panda was not very comfortable it caused me some back pain so I had to get rid of it and heard my friend mentioning she uses sleepy panda and that it was good so I had to try it!!

It did not disappoint it was comfortable since the day I used it and my back pain has improved since my new sleepy panda so thank you guys. I thought I’d share my experience and send my thanks, also delivery was fast!

Brilliant mattress !!! Thank you very much

Fantastic product. It made me sleep in a minute. I have used many types even expensive models. But this is the first time I got the correct product, cheap affordable.

Jack
JackAustralia

Horrible mattress & service! They don't honor their 100 night guarantee. DO NOT BUY!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Excellent mattress (if you don't want to return it).

The mattress is very comfortable. The zoning and movement isolation is unbelievable.

The customer service and issue resolution was very underwhelming. We eventually came to an understanding but it took far longer than expected at 25 business days.

I would recommend their product and would purchase from them again - as long as I knew the item would be kept and not returned.

Chai
ChaiRed Bank Plains

Amazing Mattress .....affordable price

The mattress is great, comfortable and also i have been sleeping really well,
Exactly matches my requirements, Also saved me a lot of money
The mattress is durable and also long lasting, unlike my previous one which became unusable after 6 months. Moreover, my wife is happy with it too ,is there anything else you can ask for when she is satisfied. :D

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Heaven in sleep

Retain less heat and a quick sleep is guaranteed
Generally more affordable and value for money
Allow for easy movement and vey flexible
Stress free feeling
Opportunity to gain a great relief from physical pain

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Stefanie V.
Stefanie V.Melbourne

Exactly what I was looking for in a mattress!!

The mattress provides really good support without being too uncomfortably firm -- we love it! :) It's very durable! What I love about this mattress is also that it was sold very affordably. :)

ChrisSydney

Dishonest company with deceptive and misleading advertising

Maria
Mariasydney

more than pleased!

I finally can get a good night sleep.. super comfy, great quality matress. We bought the queen size one and cant get enough of it. My back feels great now!

Jason
Jasonasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success claiming the free trial after using a discount code? I'm pretty sure what scamming website sleepy panda is doing is illegal.

Terry

Hey mate. Happened to me as well, and after looking at reviews, heaps of others. I’ve emailed them plenty of times, pleading for any kind of assistance. The answer is always blunt and cold. No refund. Taking my complaint to small claims, as it’s like getting blood out of a rock with these guys. It’s unfair. What makes me angrier, is that in every response the make in this page, they repeat that they honour the trial period. Complete lies. Good luck with your complaint.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jason, We honur all our warranties - We still have no evidence of Terry's order number whiom we have offered assistance. @jason please contact us for any assistance on the 1300 4MY BED number or Jane@sleepypanda.com.au and we will gladly assist.

Terry

This is ridiculous. Jane in your office has all my details. I’ve been arguing with her for weeks, to no avail. Clearly you guys are just trying to redeem your online reputation somehow by copying and pasting the words ‘you honour all customer waranties’. Your customers aren’t complaining about the mattress warranty! They are complaining about your business not honouring the free trial period after using the discount code. It’s conflicting information within the advert and is just plain wrong. You are tricking your customers.
Here is a challenge for you. In your next response to my post, copy and paste this sentence. ‘We honour all our free trial periods, including customers who have used a discount code’

Jess
Jessasked
Sleepy Panda

Been trying to get our money back for over a month now. They charged our credit card but we still haven't received the mattress. Have sent several emails with no responses and I've also spoken to them on the phone but they just say they'll look into it and get back to me which they never do. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back? Wish we had read all the bad reviews here then we wouldn't of been scammed!

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jess, if you send your order number you will be assisted as a matter of urgency

Jeffasked
Sleepy Panda

Has anyone had any success getting in contact with these fraudsters? They seem to only respond to bad reviews on here but never respond to their emails. Anyone considering buying a sleepy panda mattress need to stay far away from these scammers. They take your money and if you have any problems with the mattress they disappear off the face of the earth.

Danny S.Sleepy Panda

Hi Jeff, we repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you contact details on the page though we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com,au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Hi Jeff,
We repond to all emails queries and assist all customers with a lenghy aftercare. I believe we have offered you our contact details on the page though, we have no contact from any Jeff at this stage. Please contact Jane@sleepypanda.com.au or call 1300 4MY BED as advised previously.

Jeff

Are you kidding me? I've sent multiple emails to jane@sleepypanda.com.au asking for a refund but I've had zero response. Is this how you treat your customers when they want a refund within the 100 night free trial period? By ignoring them until the 100 nights is over so you don't have to honour it?

Get an answer from our members and Sleepy Panda representatives

Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda
Sleepy Panda Single

Sleepy Panda Single

No reviews yet
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$699.00$949.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 5 Sleepy Panda